Going Solo

Spiderman

Oct 2, 2013
Is anyone else soling the holidays this year?

If so what's your plan?

For Thanksgiving I'm taking off to the mountains with my dog for a couple nights under the stars in the middle of nowhere.

Still not sure what the plan for Xmas will be.

Sounds peaceful.

I've always loved the outdoors.

I just rescued this little girl about 2 months ago this will be her first real camping trip

$Daisy.jpg

Not solo but it's the first holiday without my parents, aunt, and hub's sister. Really, truly can't wait until January.

If so what's your plan?

For Thanksgiving I'm taking off to the mountains with my dog for a couple nights under the stars in the middle of nowhere.

Work. I don't know other then that.

If so what's your plan?

I heard Xmas at your place for all the usmb folks who got no other plans, lots of egg nog, brandy and christmas songs !!!

Have a good thanksgiving :)

If so what's your plan?

That depends on how you define holidays. On those exact days I'm on my own. But I'm spending the last week of the year with my children who live out of town.

If so what's your plan?

That's me. My roommates will be off with their families, and i'll have the house to myself. I can't wait! Peace... my plan is to chill and watch movies, get drunk, just hang out.. it's a "no homework weekend." And i'm off on Thanksgiving for a change. I work sat and sun--12 hour shifts. Blah! I'm shopping online for Black Friday. :cool:

Forum List

Back