Going off the Rails on the L.A. City Council

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Check this babe . . .

Things have never been this disorderly, and there is no other solution than a complete overhaul of the governing system. We do not agree to how it is supposed to work.

US4CC.meme.Hannibal_lecter - imperfect_constitution.png

Nah. LA is being unfair. “Criminalizing the homeless” is wrong. Of course the city should permit them to encamp themselves near schools and playgrounds. Hell, they should be permitted to set up their tents in hotel lobbies and hospital hallways, too. Maybe in the hallways and lobbies and auditoriums of schools, too.

Democrats = dystopia, chaos, misery, hate, racism, violence, greed, corruption, incompetence, crime, homelessness, gangs, graffiti, regressive culture

well i don't care for bums...but if they're gonna beat up LA council members i may be strangely okay with that. Who made it easy for those bums to come in to communities, destroy property and property value? Well...it was the council.

IMHO criminalizing homelessness is very wrong. Most of them have either a mental disorder or chemical dependencies (or both). They should be feared. They should be kept away from schools. Many of them are indeed criminals. That being said....With all the money spent elsewhere, we could try and provide bathrooms, showers and safer areas for our fellow Americans to set up their tents. Unfortunately it seems that our only solution to this problem is tent cities, stretching for miles in our concrete jungles that have turned into the worst open sewage smelly ghettos on the planet. Drive through South Central and tell me I'm wrong. The smell, the sheer volume of tents pitched on miles of sidewalk and the lost stares you get from the local "pedestrians". Those are not the people we need to criminalize. Those are the people that shine a spotlight on the true criminals, that eat high dollar ice-cream while our homeless children suffer.

Last edited:
Places like the Philippines have slums. Those slums have ditches where raw sewage are smelly and disease ridden. South Central (among many other American slums) is quite different. There are no ditches. There is very little rain. Yet thousand of people are "dumping" (literally) on sidewalks that simply can not "absorb " the filth. We've all seen the you tube videos, but I'm here to tell you, you have to go there to fully embrace the fact that we have the worst slums on this planet. Some of them in our most "finest" cities.

Forum List

Back