God works in mysterious ways, Juno writer, Diablo Cody, tells people her movie isn't really pro-life...sings her own abortion.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Diablo Cody is a whacked out leftist........but she created a movie that is actually pro-life.......and she hates that and wants the left to know they don't have to cancel her over this movie...

Diablo Cody, the award-winning writer of the coming-of-age story Juno, is ā€œhorrifiedā€ that her only hit film has been interpreted as pro-life.
------

ā€œI thought I was writing a sample; I was trying to get my foot in the door in Hollywood. It didnā€™t occur to me that the script was going to be produced,ā€ she said. ā€œI certainly wasnā€™t thinking about it as this impactful opus that Iā€™d be discussing 17 years later, thatā€™s for sure.ā€

But now she is ā€œhorrifiedā€ that her nice little film is being upheld as a pro-life statement.

ā€œI can understand why people would misunderstand the movie. Looking back at it, I can see how it could be perceived as anti-choice. And that horrifies me,ā€ she exclaimed.

Cody also added that she is disgusted that an administrator at her childhood Catholic high school thought her film was wonderful. ā€œI got a letter from some administrator at my Catholic high school thanking me for writing a movie that was in line with the schoolā€™s values,ā€ she lamented. ā€œAnd I was like: ā€˜What have I done?ā€™ My objective as an artist is to be a traitor to that culture, not to uplift it.ā€

Diablo Cody is a whacked out leftist........but she created a movie that is actually pro-life.......and she hates that and wants the left to know they don't have to cancel her over this movie...

Diablo Cody, the award-winning writer of the coming-of-age story Juno, is ā€œhorrifiedā€ that her only hit film has been interpreted as pro-life.
------

ā€œI thought I was writing a sample; I was trying to get my foot in the door in Hollywood. It didnā€™t occur to me that the script was going to be produced,ā€ she said. ā€œI certainly wasnā€™t thinking about it as this impactful opus that Iā€™d be discussing 17 years later, thatā€™s for sure.ā€

But now she is ā€œhorrifiedā€ that her nice little film is being upheld as a pro-life statement.

ā€œI can understand why people would misunderstand the movie. Looking back at it, I can see how it could be perceived as anti-choice. And that horrifies me,ā€ she exclaimed.

Cody also added that she is disgusted that an administrator at her childhood Catholic high school thought her film was wonderful. ā€œI got a letter from some administrator at my Catholic high school thanking me for writing a movie that was in line with the schoolā€™s values,ā€ she lamented. ā€œAnd I was like: ā€˜What have I done?ā€™ My objective as an artist is to be a traitor to that culture, not to uplift it.ā€

I did not consider people on the left worrying about cancel culture. Makes me think of an alliteration of John Donne's work, No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friendā€™s or of thine own were; any manā€™s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell trolls; it trolls for thee.
Must be rough to find you have unknowingly trolled yourself into the future, but funny to everyone else.

I did not consider people on the left worrying about cancel culture. Makes me think of an alliteration of John Donne's work, No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friendā€™s or of thine own were; any manā€™s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell trolls; it trolls for thee.
Must be rough to find you have unknowingly trolled yourself into the future, but funny to everyone else.

In the article she states that she even had her own abortion........showing that she took the left wing sacrament....and should be spared the leftist guillotine....

Forum List

Back