RN of 17 years tells you whats really going on in hospitals!

I mean the experts we were told ad nauseum he didn't listen to. Those experts. I mean, how many of them are there? Did he make the right call when he fast tracked the vaccines or not? That's the question at hand. You seem to go with whatever response gets you cheap feelz.
Retard. You can't have it both ways. If the vaccines were evil and your orange douchebag took credit for it, then he is to blame.

But, I guess you would rather blame the experts but let your fuhrer go scot-free? Spoken like a true trumptard.

I mean the experts we were told ad nauseum he didn't listen to. Those experts. I mean, how many of them are there? Did he make the right call when he fast tracked the vaccines or not? That's the question at hand. You seem to go with whatever response gets you cheap feelz.

They do no actually believe the BS they spew. They simply bleat and yammer because they think it will get them SJW brownie points, which will eventually get them a place in the cool kids' club.

Retard. You can't have it both ways. If the vaccines were evil and your orange douchebag took credit for it, then he is to blame.

But, I guess you would rather blame the experts but let your fuhrer go scot-free? Spoken like a true trumptard.
So, did TRUMP! make the right call to listen to the experts or not? That's the question you seem unable to answer.

I can understand why you can't answer it, because it leaves you in an impossible position. You must at all costs support the vaccines, make fun of those who refuse to take them, etc. while simultaneously criticizing every one of TRUMP!'s actions, no matter what. I have presented you with a scenario in which you have to break one of those rules, and you're unable to choose which one. On the one hand, you could say that he made the wrong choice, leaving your hate-TRUMP! cred intact, but then you have to admit that those who refused the vaccines have a valid reason for doing so. OTOH, you could say he made the right choice, which leaves your support-the-vaccines cred intact, but demolishes your hate-TRUMP!-at-all-costs stance. It sucks to be you.

That seems to leave you in the position most lefties ultimately find themselves, wherein they return to their juvenile days in the sandbox when juvenile insults somehow mattered. It is to laugh. But, hey, repeat tard a few more times. That ought to do it, or something.

Forum List

Back