God tells us to stop wasting our time with Donald Trump.

R

rdean

Jeremiah 7, New Living Translation (NLT) | Chapter 7 | The Bible App | Bible.com

But I will be merciful only if you stop your evil thoughts and deeds and start treating each other with justice; only if you stop exploiting foreigners, orphans, and widows; only if you stop your murdering; and only if you stop harming yourselves by worshiping idols.

Do you really think you can steal, murder, commit adultery, lie, and burn incense to Baal and all those other new gods of yours, 10and then come here and stand before me in my Temple and chant, “We are safe!”—only to go right back to all those evils again?

16“Pray no more for these people, Jeremiah. Do not weep or pray for them, and don’t beg me to help them, for I will not listen to you. 17

Truth has vanished from among them; it is no longer heard on their lips. Shave your head in mourning, and weep alone on the mountains. For the lord has rejected and forsaken this generation that has provoked his fury.’

----------------------------------
Trump at the National Prayer Breakfast:
‘I Alone Can Fix It" After two hundred years of political tradition, it wasn't God Donald Trump asked Americans to place their trust in. He told them to place their trust in Donald Trump.

Trump started off the prayer breakfast by insisting "The New Celebrity Apprentice", which now stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, has poor ratings and is a disaster and then he tells America's religious leaders to “Pray for Arnold”. I'm guess because America is now "safe" in Trump's hands, forget God.

And now it seems politics has become bigger than the Super Bowl because Trump is such a "star".

Even Republicans can't say Trump isn't a liar.
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Even Republicans can't say Trump isn't a serial adulterer.

When he stiffed his workers, he was stealing.

When he was using his charity to pay bribes and lawsuits, he was stealing from the poor.

Even Republicans can't say Trump doesn't embody the very essence of "idolatry".

If Republicans truly believe in the word of God, they will have a lot to answer for.

Where is the part about telling 11 year old girls to offer themselves up to muslim rapefugees?

Yeah....well God isn't too pleased with abortion, pretend marriages (SSM) and buggering of the butts either

Jeremiah 7, New Living Translation (NLT) | Chapter 7 | The Bible App | Bible.com

But I will be merciful only if you stop your evil thoughts and deeds and start treating each other with justice; only if you stop exploiting foreigners, orphans, and widows; only if you stop your murdering; and only if you stop harming yourselves by worshiping idols.

Do you really think you can steal, murder, commit adultery, lie, and burn incense to Baal and all those other new gods of yours, 10and then come here and stand before me in my Temple and chant, “We are safe!”—only to go right back to all those evils again?

16“Pray no more for these people, Jeremiah. Do not weep or pray for them, and don’t beg me to help them, for I will not listen to you. 17

Truth has vanished from among them; it is no longer heard on their lips. Shave your head in mourning, and weep alone on the mountains. For the lord has rejected and forsaken this generation that has provoked his fury.’

----------------------------------
Trump at the National Prayer Breakfast:
‘I Alone Can Fix It" After two hundred years of political tradition, it wasn't God Donald Trump asked Americans to place their trust in. He told them to place their trust in Donald Trump.

Trump started off the prayer breakfast by insisting "The New Celebrity Apprentice", which now stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, has poor ratings and is a disaster and then he tells America's religious leaders to “Pray for Arnold”. I'm guess because America is now "safe" in Trump's hands, forget God.

And now it seems politics has become bigger than the Super Bowl because Trump is such a "star".

Even Republicans can't say Trump isn't a liar.
All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Even Republicans can't say Trump isn't a serial adulterer.

When he stiffed his workers, he was stealing.

When he was using his charity to pay bribes and lawsuits, he was stealing from the poor.

Even Republicans can't say Trump doesn't embody the very essence of "idolatry".

If Republicans truly believe in the word of God, they will have a lot to answer for.
since when do you care what that being you say doesnt exist supposedly says?....

Good idea, dean...

Why don't you stop wasting time, and bandwidth, on Trump?

Forum List

Back