God Smites Reporter With Climate Change

Based on frigid weirdos posts, yeah, he qualifies as a troll.

But, for the record, it WAS a sarcastic OP.

Just sayin...
Yeah, I should have issued a warning.

s1.jpg

I'm sort of used to people that are as snappy on the up-take as I am instead of the passel of stick-in-the muds that infest this forum.....But hey, that's what makes it all so fun. ;)

Based on frigid weirdos posts, yeah, he qualifies as a troll.

But, for the record, it WAS a sarcastic OP.

Just sayin...

Oh!! My mistake!

I thought you were calling me a troll. I have been called a lot of things on here, but never a troll. Especially not by someone I respect.

Well it would have if their leader was not suffering from KDS.....I see a parallel there. ;)

LMAO!! Have I mentioned Trump at all? My questioning is concerning you and your claims about God smiting a reporter. Nothing to do with Trump.

LMAO!! Have I mentioned Trump at all? My questioning is concerning you and your claims about God smiting a reporter. Nothing to do with Trump.
Oh, at best I'm agnostic so god could have done it I guess. From what I understand god frowns upon liars.

I guess why the reporter's dilemma was so funny to me was that I experienced the exact same thing that day 60 miles west.....I went to put out the bird feeders that morning and a 30-40mph gust blew through and deposited all that "climate change" that was on a nearby a cedar tree upon me just in the same way.

In my case it was no good deed (feeding the birds) goes unpunished. ;)

Forum List

Back