God plainly states...

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
...that men would actually destroy the earth. So there's that to consider.

Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Last edited:
You don't see the Amish belching carbon dioxide ... now do you? ... the rest of you are PIGS ... P-I-G-S ... PIGS ....
I work with guys that can't get their heads into their work. The result is that they work much harder and longer to accomplish their tasks. Their lives and jobs would be much easier if they spent just a little time thinking about what they are doing. Sigh.

Wait, Mother Nature destroys the Earth along with God's creations.
I see storms, hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural events as Mother Nature's way of cleaning up the weak and diseased. Rains helps clean the air, wind helps get rid of weak trees, limbs, etc, and earthquakes help weak rocks/boulders tumble down from where they sit.

Wait, Mother Nature destroys the Earth along with God's creations.
That's because the earth is still resounding from the original calamity that befell a perfect earth, way back when.

I see storms, hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural events as Mother Nature's way of cleaning up the weak and diseased. Rains helps clean the air, wind helps get rid of weak trees, limbs, etc, and earthquakes help weak rocks/boulders tumble down from where they sit.
Natural disasters including floods, tsunamis, earthquakes, tropical cyclones (e.g., hurricanes and typhoons) and tornadoes have been secondarily described with the following infectious diseases including diarrheal diseases, acute respiratory infections, malaria, leptospirosis, measles, dengue fever, viral hepatitis, ...

Infectious diseases following natural disasters: prevention and ...​

Natural disasters including floods, tsunamis, earthquakes, tropical cyclones (e.g., hurricanes and typhoons) and tornadoes have been secondarily described with the following infectious diseases including diarrheal diseases, acute respiratory infections, malaria, leptospirosis, measles, dengue fever, viral hepatitis, ...

Infectious diseases following natural disasters: prevention and ...

Would weak infrastructure have anything to do with that? I'm thinking it would.

Forum List

Back