God of the Gaps (well then, how did...")

And with all your self proclaimed knowledge of Science, you ( the smart guy ) can no more prove how the universe was created than I can.
That's right. I.E., not at all.

Unlike you, I don't pick up an iron age book of mythology, read it, then pretend to know. Based on the ramblings of ignorant, superstitious, iron age people who thought demons caused disease and women were subhuman property.

But you go ahead and do you.

Thanks again.

Be strong.
If you want to emptily last word....
You are welcome to do it for another 100 pages bumping up my OP/Headline.
It's like I hired a Troll farm for free.
`

It's not God of the Gaps, but atheism/evolution of the gaps. That started when Darwin wrote:

Five principles of Darwin's theory of evolution

1. A world of constant change. When you look at a flock of birds at the park you're seeing a tiny snapshot in time.
2. The common ancestor. If the world is in constant change, it has to have changed from something.
3. Gradual change and species formation.
4. Inheriting change across a species.
5. Evolution by Natural Selection.

#5 is what caused atheism to become "science" and what most atheists know about Darwin's ToE. #5 is evolution of the gaps as in evolution did it. Creationists know God created natural selection.

The rest is not observable.

ETA: Most evos, especially the OP, do not know about Darwin's ToE Five Principles. He hasn't read Darwin's main two books since all he does is beotch about creationists.

Atheism isn't possible. How did spacetime start? You don't know. Thus, your atheist scientists stole singulairty from the creationists. You and the thieving atheists lost already.

That's right
And you don't know either.
So you and many other religions attributed it to DIFFERENT gods.
So you don't know anything either, and you have NO extra-biblical/extra-babble evidence.

`

That's right
And you don't know either.
So you and many other religions attributed it to DIFFERENT gods.
So you don't know anything either, and you have NO extra-biblical/extra-babble evidence.

`
I know and proved it with KCA. You keep conveniently ignoring the evidence because of your atheism. The hard evidence of creation science becomes religion to you. If one's religion isn't true, then what good is it? That's why science backs up the Bible. Oh what's the point? You believe in things with no evidence and that which science doesn't back up.

I know and proved it with KCA. You keep conveniently ignoring the evidence because of your atheism. The hard evidence of creation science becomes religion to you. If one's religion isn't true, then what good is it? That's why science backs up the Bible. Oh what's the point? You believe in things with no evidence and that which science doesn't back up.
You proved it was god.. AND Haysoos no less!!!
Hasn't anyone at least suggested you for the Nobel Prize?

How about you get an extra year in the Insane retreat with free cookies and extra restraints!

`

Last edited:
You proved it was god.. AND Haysoos no less!!!
Hasn't anyone at least suggested you for the Nobel Prize?

How about you get an extra year in the Insane retreat with free cookies and extra restraints!

`
I should get a comparable prize from the USMB S&T Forum. The proof is in the pudding. It also destroyed the atheist belief in an eternal universe. Now, you've had to change to another lie of evolution just to keep the atheist religion alive, but evolution was destroyed by Louis Pasteur and I with his swan neck experiment. No abiogenesis, no evolution It's why evolution has nothing observable..

Instead, what I get is pleasure in whipping you and the atheists here into submission and frustration.

I should get a comparable prize from the USMB S&T Forum. The proof is in the pudding. It also destroyed the atheist belief in an eternal universe. Now, you've had to change to another lie of evolution just to keep the atheist religion alive, but evolution was destroyed by Louis Pasteur and I with his swan neck experiment. No abiogenesis, no evolution It's why evolution has nothing observable..

Instead, what I get is pleasure in whipping you and the atheists here into submission and frustration.
I'm now adjusting that last tongue-in-cheek Nobel Pwize idea for your last "pwooof" to what I was seriously talking about, your insanity/delusions.
Now you claim you've disproved evolution too!!
And yet no one is listening.
Must be just the 'atheist' crowd on USMB.
Yeah, that's it Gomer!
You ******* Freak.
`

I'm now adjusting that last tongue-in-cheek Nobel Pwize idea for your last "pwooof" to what I was seriously talking about, your insanity/delusions.
Now you claim you've disproved evolution too!!
And yet no one is listening.
Must be just the 'atheist' crowd on USMB.
Yeah, that's it Gomer!
You ******* Freak.
`
You know I'm 100% positive and I positively destroyed evolution with the swan neck experiment. Of course, you can continue to practice atheism as a religion haha.

You know I'm 100% positive and I positively destroyed evolution with the swan neck experiment. Of course, you can continue to practice atheism as a religion haha.
Yes, you've repealed Biology and replaced it with scripture Gomer!
You've done it again.
You've replaced reality with GodDidIt.

Now stop hogging the keyboard and give the other patients a turn.

`

You don't disprove God by arguing that the only way to prove he exists is "God of the gaps."

I believe in God because he is a real presence in my life.

This is probably THEE #1 rationale for those arguing for a god on msg boards.
"Well then, did all this stuff just appear?".. "how did ___ if not god?"
And we can see several Fallacious OPs currently employing this boner.

If we can't explain it/explain it Yet, it must be 'god.'
The same Bogus/Failed 'logic' used for creating Fire, Lightning, Sun, Fertility, and Ten thousand other 'gods.'

1. God of the gaps - RationalWiki

God of the gaps
(or a divine fallacy) is logical fallacy that occurs when Goddidit (or a variant) is invoked to explain some natural phenomena that science cannot (at the time of the argument). This concept is similar to what systems theorists refer to as an "explanatory principle." "God of the gaps" is a bad argument not only on logical grounds, but on empirical grounds: there is a long history of "gaps" being filled and the gap for God thus getting smaller and smaller, suggesting "we don't know Yet" as an alternative that works Better in practice; naturalistic explanations for still-mysterious phenomena are always possible, especially in the future where more information may be uncovered.[1]
The God of the Gaps is a didit Fallacy and an ad hoc Fallacy, as well as an Argument from Incredulity or an Argument from Ignorance, and is thus an informal fallacy...​

2. Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of...pe_of_argument

The term God-of-the-gaps fallacy can refer to a position that assumes an act of God as the explanation for an unknown phenomenon, which is a variant of an argument from ignorance fallacy.[13][14] Such an argument is sometimes reduced to the following form:​
*There is a gap in understanding of some aspect of the natural world.​
*Therefore the cause must be supernatural.​
One example of such an argument, which uses God as an explanation of one of the current gaps in biological science, is as follows: "Because current science can't figure out exactly how life started, it must be God who caused life to start." Critics of intelligent design creationism, for example, have accused proponents of using this basic type of argument.[15]​
God-of-the-gaps arguments have been Discouraged by some theologians who assert that such arguments tend to relegate God to the Leftovers of science: as scientific knowledge Increases, the dominion of God Decreases...[4][5][16][17]​

There is NO proof, or even evidence for god/s, just fallacious god-of-the-gaps inferences.
`
Been there, done that.

:abgg2q.jpg:joke? Again........applied science is real science, anything based upon mental projections is nothing but "philosophy"
"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." -- Romans 1:22
Why can no one explain the origins of the universe as based upon the natural laws of physics? Why can no one reproduce life from non-living matter? Apply science to these questions and answer them based upon that application and come back tell us how smart you are. :26:

Forum List

Back