God Damn !! - Maus banned in Tennnessee for curse words like "God damn!!"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

8 curse words and a drawing of a NAKED female mouse.

Its not the end of the world but it is a signpost on the way. One of the board commented that there was a lot of unpleasant stuff in the Pulitzer Prize winning book. There must be a way to depict the Holocaust without subjecting the kids to unpleasentness.

Its easy to mock these people but I am sure they are genuinely doing what they think is best for the kids. But really.....................

Its not the end of the world but it is a signpost on the way. One of the board commented that there was a lot of unpleasant stuff in the Pulitzer Prize winning book. There must be a way to depict the Holocaust without subjecting the kids to unpleasentness.

Its easy to mock these people but I am sure they are genuinely doing what they think is besBt for the kids. But really.....................
But it's OK for FB, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube to ban people for saying "Face Masks Do Not Work" You're a moron and I'm glad you're stuck on that little island.

Its easy to mock these people but I am sure they are genuinely doing what they think is best for the kids. But really.....................
People actually read in TN?

What kind of a hateful anti-Semitic author depicts Jews as rats?

The question is Tommy, why would they even want to ban the holocaust story and why would some people on this board support the banning?

It's obviously nothing to do with a naked mouse!
Perhaps some of our members of the forum will tell us why?

But it's OK for FB, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube to ban people for saying "Face Masks Do Not Work" You're a moron and I'm glad you're stuck on that little island.
Google gish gallop...then slap yourself every time you do it on here...

You will be unconscious by lunch time....

The question is Tommy, why would they even want to ban the holocaust story and why would some people on this board support the banning?

It's obviously nothing to do with a naked mouse!
Perhaps some of our members of the forum will tell us why?

I don't support banning it but in the words of a few leftists on here, "don't like it? , homeschool"

Like your standing in an issue that affects no one other than the parents and students of that school district. IOW, STFU, this ain't England.

images

funny how history can start to repeat itself.

Forum List

Back