Go To Drudge Report Right NOW: This Is The Big One---It's Over For Hillary

Dumb what down? And who the fuck are you? I understood McNugget's OP just fine. His "big news" came from THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, and since you're evidently just as fucking stupid as Steve McNugget, you believe anything THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER has to say as well. Moron.

No, wrong. I believe anything Barack Obama has to say. And anything Hillary has to say. :bowdown:

On the other hand, I believe EVERYTHING that CNN and ABC and NBC, et al. will not say.

:lol:

Why don't you just admit you were hoodwinked by the OP's title, rather than dig yourself deeper?

It's the National fucking Enquirer.
Yes, that same Enquire that took out Gary Hart and Jon Edwards.

...and the same National Enquirer that claimed Sarah Palin was getting plowed by a black NBA star.

Inside this edition of the National Enquirer is a story about Bigfoot quitting the Democratic Party and voting for Trump.

"Of course, all the aliens are voting for Hillary, though."

You already pulled out your trump card, mocking the source.
Of course I mock the source. Are you not from America? The National Enquirer is a known tabloid scandal sheet, renowned for Bigfoot stories, extraterrestrial stories, and ghost stories.

In short, they are known liars. Rubes get in line to drink their piss.

It's also owned by a personal friend of Donald Trump.

So...fuck yeah I am mocking it. Your point, retard?

I really thought it was common knowledge that she swung both ways and had been as faithful as Bill. One of the problems that the Trump campaign has is that there's nothing 'new' regarding salaciousness on the Clintons, we've known about it for decades.

Wikileaks should matter, but since they were illegally obtained, not sure how much they'll be punished. The problems with them though are real.

Truly amazing, two totally unacceptable candidates. I'm voting 3rd party and hoping an Independent slate appears soon.

Dumb what down? And who the fuck are you? I understood McNugget's OP just fine. His "big news" came from THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, and since you're evidently just as fucking stupid as Steve McNugget, you believe anything THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER has to say as well. Moron.

No, wrong. I believe anything Barack Obama has to say. And anything Hillary has to say. :bowdown:

On the other hand, I believe EVERYTHING that CNN and ABC and NBC, et al. will not say.

:lol:

Why don't you just admit you were hoodwinked by the OP's title, rather than dig yourself deeper?

It's the National fucking Enquirer.
Yes, that same Enquire that took out Gary Hart and Jon Edwards.

...and the same National Enquirer that claimed Sarah Palin was getting plowed by a black NBA star.
I don't know what you're talking about.

2e2mj60.jpg

I really thought it was common knowledge that she swung both ways and had been as faithful as Bill. One of the problems that the Trump campaign has is that there's nothing 'new' regarding salaciousness on the Clintons, we've known about it for decades.

Wikileaks should matter, but since they were illegally obtained, not sure how much they'll be punished. The problems with them though are real.

Truly amazing, two totally unacceptable candidates. I'm voting 3rd party and hoping an Independent slate appears soon.
Are you for open borders?

. I'm voting 3rd party and hoping an Independent slate appears soon.

What Third Party? Does it's candidate have a prayer of ever becoming President? Why can't you decide which of the two-party candidates has the most potential to be the better president once elected.

Truly amazing, two totally unacceptable candidates.

Unacceptable to whom? One is very acceptable to me but not the other. The majority of likely voters agree with me.

The second largest block of voters find the admitted sexual assaulter acceptable.

Why do you believe your tiny minority viewpoint that both candidates are unacceptable really matters at all? Whoever third party you are going to vote for helps or hinders the two at the top. However you wont actually have a say in which one gets hindered or helped.

Go To Drudge Report Right NOW: This Is The Big One---It's Over For Hillary

Some of your other amusing hits:

Between the email server with top secret classified info discovered on it and this news, she's done.

Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H. 44-37 Boston Herald

Hillary has given up on Penn. guess she figured it all out when no one showed up to see her in Philly.

Really? When did she do that?
This past week. Shes done!

NYT: Clinton Campaign to Be Built on an 'Obama Third Term' (She's Toast)

Hillary is toast Jim Jordan exposed the liar she is. Trump will use this against her.

TOLD YA that the smart thing to do was to march out women Hillary sexually harassed. You KNOW there are a lot of them. This is Hillary we're talking about.
You seem to have found her guilty of all charges without a smidgen of proof.Thats opposed to the latest Trump scandal in which 6 women confirm Trumps adulterous behavior

Those 6 women gave no proof whatsoever but their word. 3 have been already blown out of the water with their lies by witnesses, family and friends.

As to this situation that's coming down the shoots tomorrow this man was the Clinton "fixer" who apparently has been well vetted. Something to the tune of 24 years of notes. It's going to get hot.

So, um.....how'd the 'big one' work out again?

Damn, Stephen. If we removed your claims that Hillary's campaign is 'over', your posts would be little more than punctuation.

Damn, Stephen. If we removed your claims that Hillary's campaign is 'over', your posts would be little more than punctuation.
The Enquire goes on sale today. We'll have to wait when Drudge updates his website to see the documented proof within the 9 page article.

The Enquire goes on sale today. We'll have to wait when Drudge updates his website to see the documented proof within the 9 page article.

Ah. So when you said 'go to drudge RIGHT NOW, this is the big one', you didn't actually mean 'right now'.

Backpedal much?

He said in a tweet the other day warning her of l a sex scandal coming. He's just getting started now. Remember, he broke the Monica Lewinski Scandal and he used a source to take out John Edwards which was the National Enquire. Oh, don't forget Gary Hart too. It's about to get rough for Hillary. It seems there is “proof” to back it up. From the article:

“In the bombshell exposé, The ENQUIRER will reveal the fixer’s dossier of smoking gun proof, including 24-years of documents, notes, and journals.”

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg

Markie-Post.jpg

logo9.gif

This is the big one! Lol sure it is. Reminds me of Fred Sanford and all his "heart attacks".

He said in a tweet the other day warning her of l a sex scandal coming. He's just getting started now. Remember, he broke the Monica Lewinski Scandal and he used a source to take out John Edwards which was the National Enquire. Oh, don't forget Gary Hart too. It's about to get rough for Hillary. It seems there is “proof” to back it up. From the article:

“In the bombshell exposé, The ENQUIRER will reveal the fixer’s dossier of smoking gun proof, including 24-years of documents, notes, and journals.”

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg

Markie-Post.jpg

logo9.gif

This is the big one! Lol sure it is. Reminds me of Fred Sanford and all his "heart attacks".

Elizabeth!

Forum List

Back