Go To Drudge Report Right NOW: This Is The Big One---It's Over For Hillary

Hillary has never been convicted of a felony, which is what is required to be a felon. Question DA, do you have any links that show Hillary has been convicted of a felony, or is this just more hearsay bullshit you pull outta your ass?
If you murder someone, are you a felon? You may be "unindicted", but you've still commuted a felony.

Comey ADMITTED she committed felonies. He just refused to recommend she be prosecuted. The corrupt Obama "justice" department never would persue it anyway.

TRUMP WILL.
Cut the bullshyte. Mr Comey NEVER, thats NEVER, said she committed felonies.

The fucking NATIONAL ENQUIRER is your big news event?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It's ok Sytfe, we will dumb it down for you in another post so you can follow along.

Dumb what down? And who the fuck are you? I understood McNugget's OP just fine. His "big news" came from THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, and since you're evidently just as fucking stupid as Steve McNugget, you believe anything THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER has to say as well. Moron.

maybe you misunderstood, I asked what specifically qualifies trump to run for Presidency? What personal qualifications does he have
No. I didn't misunderstand.

You reject the constitution which defines the only QUALIFICATIONS TO BE PRESIDENT.

I'll list them for you one more time:

1. Age 35 or above
2. Must be a natural Born Citizen

He said in a tweet the other day warning her of l a sex scandal coming. He's just getting started now. Remember, he broke the Monica Lewinski Scandal and he used a source to take out John Edwards which was the National Enquire. Oh, don't forget Gary Hart too. It's about to get rough for Hillary. It seems there is “proof” to back it up. From the article:

“In the bombshell exposé, The ENQUIRER will reveal the fixer’s dossier of smoking gun proof, including 24-years of documents, notes, and journals.”

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg

Markie-Post.jpg

logo9.gif

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Aslk Jon Edwards how he feels about the National Enquirer. :) Or Tiger Woods.

maybe you misunderstood, I asked what specifically qualifies trump to run for Presidency? What personal qualifications does he have
No. I didn't misunderstand.

You reject the constitution which defines the only QUALIFICATIONS TO BE PRESIDENT.

I'll list them for you one more time:

1. Age 35 or above
2. Must be a natural Born Citizen
You left one out.....I thought you knew the Constitution and you left one out......:lol:

Cut the bullshyte. Mr Comey NEVER, thats NEVER, said she committed felonies.

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

He said in a tweet the other day warning her of l a sex scandal coming. He's just getting started now. Remember, he broke the Monica Lewinski Scandal and he used a source to take out John Edwards which was the National Enquire. Oh, don't forget Gary Hart too. It's about to get rough for Hillary. It seems there is “proof” to back it up. From the article:

“In the bombshell exposé, The ENQUIRER will reveal the fixer’s dossier of smoking gun proof, including 24-years of documents, notes, and journals.”

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg

Markie-Post.jpg

logo9.gif

Aslk Jon Edwards how he feels about the National Enquirer. :) Or Tiger Woods.
Or Bat Boy!

You left one out.....I thought you knew the Constitution and you left one out......
So you agree Trump meets the Constitutional requirements.

Glad we cleared that up.

Trump IS qualified.
Hillary, because of her many crimes, is NOT

Dumb what down? And who the fuck are you? I understood McNugget's OP just fine. His "big news" came from THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, and since you're evidently just as fucking stupid as Steve McNugget, you believe anything THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER has to say as well. Moron.

No, wrong. I believe anything Barack Obama has to say. And anything Hillary has to say. :bowdown:

On the other hand, I believe EVERYTHING that CNN and ABC and NBC, et al. will not say.

No, wrong. I believe anything Barack Obama has to say. And anything Hillary has to say. :bowdown:

On the other hand, I believe EVERYTHING that CNN and ABC and NBC, et al. will not say.

:lol:

Why don't you just admit you were hoodwinked by the OP's title, rather than dig yourself deeper?

It's the National fucking Enquirer.

:lol:

Why don't you just admit you were hoodwinked by the OP's title, rather than dig yourself deeper?

It's the National fucking Enquirer.
Yes, that same Enquire that took out Gary Hart and Jon Edwards.

Forum List

Back