Go ahead, pass concealed carry, see what happens...

Go ahead NRA. Force nationwide concealed carry. I'll cheer for you. You know why?

Because the sane people will get the last laugh when people see the staggering death tolls, the rise in gun murders, and the NRA is forced to hide its head in embarrasment.

Maybe then, we can see how bad the NRA is for America, and then progress will be made.
T3h NRA is incapable of showing embarrassment. They are too well compensated to care by the gun manufacturers themselves to say nothing of the clingers that send in their paltry donations

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Personally, I think with the exorbitant power and money the NRA has, the only way to defeat it is to let it embarrass itself like it did after Sandy Hook

Believe it or not, the NRA used to be a good and honorable outfit. I was a member for over 20 year until they turned radical in the late '70s.

Go ahead NRA. Force nationwide concealed carry. I'll cheer for you. You know why?

Because the sane people will get the last laugh when people see the staggering death tolls, the rise in gun murders, and the NRA is forced to hide its head in embarrasment.

Maybe then, we can see how bad the NRA is for America, and then progress will be made.
T3h NRA is incapable of showing embarrassment. They are too well compensated to care by the gun manufacturers themselves to say nothing of the clingers that send in their paltry donations

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Personally, I think with the exorbitant power and money the NRA has, the only way to defeat it is to let it embarrass itself like it did after Sandy Hook

Believe it or not, the NRA used to be a good and honorable outfit. I was a member for over 20 year until they turned radical in the late '70s.

Turned radical? How?

ZZm7S3A.jpg

Was there a concealed weapons permit involved in the Sandy Hook murders?

How did they embarrass anyone after Sandy Hook? A left wing self absorbed asshole went on a shooting spree and because of more left wing asshole laws nobody was armed and could stop him. And this is the NRA's problem?

ZZm7S3A.jpg

Personally, any organisation which believes in private ownership of handguns or any long gun which can shoot more than two bullets at a time has zero honor

ZZm7S3A.jpg

A concealed carry permit would have let Adam Lanza get away without charge had he been intercepted by police before the shootings

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Its sad that a few hundred gun company CEO's have more say over the 30,000 gun victims a year

What is sad is the attempt to use 21,000 suicides in the discussion. You have absolutely no evidence that banning firearms will reduce the suicide rates. It might change the methods, but countries with stricter gun laws have more suicides than the US.

ZZm7S3A.jpg

A concealed carry permit would have let Adam Lanza get away without charge had he been intercepted by police before the shootings

Was he intercepted by police? And why would he have been? Was there a warrant out for him or any reason why the police would stop him?

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Its sad that a few hundred gun company CEO's have more say over the 30,000 gun victims a year

What is sad is the attempt to use 21,000 suicides in the discussion. You have absolutely no evidence that banning firearms will reduce the suicide rates. It might change the methods, but countries with stricter gun laws have more suicides than the US.
Please tell me why Japan, with a CULTURE of ritual suicide, has far less gun suicide than the USA?

ZZm7S3A.jpg

Was he intercepted by police? And why would he have been? Was there a warrant out for him or any reason why the police would stop him?
If he had been pulled over for speeding, and the officers found his arsenal, he would have still been sent on his merry way if he had a carry permit

ZZm7S3A.jpg

Please tell me why Japan, with a CULTURE of ritual suicide, has far less gun suicide than the USA?

That is such a ridiculous claim. You want to talk about gun suicide in Japan. Why?

Of course they have less gun suicide. They have some of the strictest gun laws in the world.

But do they have less suicide? No. Their rate of suicides are close to twice what ours are. In other words, banning guns only reduces the METHOD. It does not reduce the suicides.

ZZm7S3A.jpg

That is such a ridiculous claim. You want to talk about gun suicide in Japan. Why?

Of course they have less gun suicide. They have some of the strictest gun laws in the world.

But do they have less suicide? No. Their rate of suicides are close to twice what ours are. In other words, banning guns only reduces the METHOD. It does not reduce the suicides.
A gun suicide has a far higher chance of succeeding than a rope or pill suicide. Ban guns, save lives.

ZZm7S3A.jpg

If he had been pulled over for speeding, and the officers found his arsenal, he would have still been sent on his merry way if he had a carry permit

Was he pulled over for speeding? If the guns were in the trunk of the car, he would have received a ticket and sent on his way.

Your fantasies notwithstanding, the idea that permits cause an increase in gun violence is simply wrong. Look at the states that have a "Shall issue" permit law. Look at the rates of gun murders before and after. Not a single state has seen a rise in gun murders after instituting a "Shall Issue" permit law.

ZZm7S3A.jpg

A gun suicide has a far higher chance of succeeding than a rope or pill suicide. Ban guns, save lives.

Obviously not. The suicides in Japan seem to be succeeding at an impressive rate, despite a complete ban on private firearms.

ZZm7S3A.jpg
What does the NRA have to be embarrassed about? Everything they do reduces violence and murder rates. Everything you left wing assholes do increases violence and murder rates.
I'm pro-2nd Amendment asswipe n00b AzMike but with limits shit stain

ZZm7S3A.jpg
What does the NRA have to be embarrassed about? Everything they do reduces violence and murder rates. Everything you left wing assholes do increases violence and murder rates.
In the UK, one can own a firearm with what I view as very reasonable, maybe a bit too loose even, restrictions.

You need to pay 50 pounds and apply for a firearms or a shotgun permit, which may take a few months. You need to prove you need a good reason, such as target shooting at a registered certified club. Self defence is not a valid reason, nor should it be.

ZZm7S3A.jpg
In the UK, one can own a firearm with what I view as very reasonable, maybe a bit too loose even, restrictions.

You need to pay 50 pounds and apply for a firearms or a shotgun permit, which may take a few months. You need to prove you need a good reason, such as target shooting at a registered certified club. Self defence is not a valid reason, nor should it be.

Since the lowest valid study I have seen shows privately owned guns used to stop crimes at least 100,000 times per year, it is a very valid reason.

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Do you know what the requirements are to get a CC permit and the hundreds of rules you have to follow or the circumstances in which you can draw your gun or even shoot it. I didn't think so.

ZZm7S3A.jpg
Do you know what the requirements are to get a CC permit and the hundreds of rules you have to follow or the circumstances in which you can draw your gun or even shoot it. I didn't think so.
All I know is 30,000 gun deaths a year versus about 200 of those being justified in any way

Forum List

Back