Global warming update: 10,000 missing, thousands dead in Libya as floods rupture dam

All it takes to be a scientist is to have a STEM degree. I have a STEM degree, therefore I am a scientist, and I say climate change is bunk.

All it takes to be a respected pollster is to declare yourself a respected pollster. I am a respected pollster, and of the scientists I've interviewed, 100% of them say climate change is bunk.

There is your news story: "Respected pollster says scientists declare climate change bunk."

For those of you who laugh at my statements, I would remind you the Marxist left operates with the exact same methodology in their polling stories.

As the Earth's climate warms, the atmosphere can hold more moisture, which can lead to more intense rainfall events.

Why did the NYT blame the Syrian Civil war on DROUGHT also "caused by" "Global Warming?"

Does Global Warming cause droughts or floods???

or Both??

LOL

I say climate change is a bunch of hooey.

Climate change is a science. Global Warming, Co2 based climate change, is a 100% pure fudged FRAUD.

Try to understand that WORDS MATTER and if you can't let someone else debate the issue...

I think that these morons know. Their politics prohibit them from admitting it

We have something called DATA. This is the climate data on Earth....

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in CANES
NO OCEAN RISE

The Co2 FRAUD fudges data. We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons, and both showed NO WARMING despite rising Co2 until FUDGED in 2005 with laughable bullshit.

Climate change is a science. Global Warming, Co2 based climate change, is a 100% pure fudged FRAUD.

Try to understand that WORDS MATTER and if you can't let someone else debate the issue...
Oh gosh. You leftwingers are too much. No, "climate change" is not science. It's a political term designed to fool the stupid by covering all possible weather events.

You leftwingers are too much

SUB alert. It would be hilarious to get your definition of liberal and conservative. Is W your definition of "conservative?"

Climate change is a science, and Earth climate changes. The issue is what causes that. Co2 does nothing...

Problem is...governments don't make plans on how to divert the water if the dam breaks.

Forum List

Back