Wikipedia Founder Warns Site is run by CIA to brainwash the public

PeterPilot

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Wikipedia may be the best tool yet for propagandists and promoters of official narratives. I rarely use the site because I've been suspicious of that for years. This article confirms my suspicions.

Glenn Greenwald interviews Lawrence Mark Sanger, a cofounder of the site.

Wikipedia may be the best tool yet for propagandists and promoters of official narratives. I rarely use the site because I've been suspicious of that for years. This article confirms my suspicions.

As usual, the kooks can’t find a link with the person allegedly making the claim saying it on video, or audio.
Only some rinky dinky conspiracy theory website claiming that people said this or that.

As usual, the kooks can’t find a link with the person allegedly making the claim saying it on video, or audio.
Only some rinky dinky conspiracy theory website claiming that people said this or that.

Freethinkers and critical thinkers have known for years Wikipedia is just another Deep State scam. I realized it back around 2008 regarding the Payne Stewart story.

:thankusmile:

the awake have known that for YEARS.thanks for hard core evidence. you fools.that paid shills on here that use theis source have been exposed.

No, OP's report does not coincide with the Twitter page in that report. Also, no date is given. Only Twitterists can apparently confirm that OP's report containing the Twitter page is legitimate. This Muskesque fascism doesn't cut it.

We've found that Wiki's information is 90-95% confirmed by peer-reviewed science @ Pubmed.

We've found that Wiki's information is 90-95% confirmed by peer-reviewed science @ Pubmed.
I'm not suggesting that every single entry at WP is false. With your number maybe 5-10% is false.

I rarely use the site, but I know from my own experience years ago regarding the details of the Payne Stewart accident 20 years ago that WP will certainly edit to the point of being misleading and inaccurate. So I guess the most accurate description would be that when the Big Whigs want something suppressed or modified, it happens.

Forum List

Back