Global warming tipping points

I've seen a 12ºC temperature change since just this morning ... was sunrise a "cold" climate and afternoon a "hot" climate, then back to a "cold" climate overnight? ... all in one day? ... are sunny days a completely different climate than cloudy days? ...

Temperature is just one parameter, what has pressure done these past half million years, how about humidity, winds, precipatation ... all the same in this time period you say? ... then climate hasn't changed, it's cold because we're heading into winter is all ... I promise it will be warm again next summer ... ask my house cat, I've never lied about that ...

I'm not saying Köppen System is any good, or the best, just that I'm basing my claim on it's workings and definitions ... "cold" is infra-type k, "the coldest month averages below 0ºC" ... "hot" is infra-type h, "the coldest month averages above 0ºC" ... clearly defined, widely published ... if this is unacceptable to you, then please state which system you're using and clearly state those definitions ... and if you don't use wind direction as your primary climate division, please state why ...

Continents are moving TEN TIMES faster than sea level is rising ... we should be more worried about Seattle crashing into Tokyo ... we can use the English Parliament Building as a boat mooring and do more good after all ... long live William V ...
I'm talking average daily temperature and you know it.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner::smoke:

Whenever I have taken the time to run down the premise for these AGW claims I run into bullshit. Either the basic research was flawed, cherry picked or, many times, outright lies.
So why do you always get humiliated here when you try parroting some idiot propaganda that you cribbed from a conspiracy website?

Oh, that's right. Like all deniers, you suck hard at the science.

So, do any of the denier trolls here have anything to actually say about the OP, other than "MY CULT DISAPPROVES OF THIS SCIENCE HERESY, SO I MUST TROLL AND DEFLECT!"?

No?

Didn't think so.

So why do you always get humiliated here when you try parroting some idiot propaganda that you cribbed from a conspiracy website?

So, do any of the denier trolls here have anything to actually say about the OP, other than "MY CULT DISAPPROVES OF THIS SCIENCE HERESY, SO I MUST TROLL AND DEFLECT!"?

No?

Didn't think so.

This AGW scam is like a religion to you stupid uneducated Environmental Wacko Moon Bats.

Speaking of science deniers you idiots deny the fact that most of the Principe Scientists have been exposed to purposely lying when the Climategate emails were revealed.

You turkeys deny the fact that NOAA, NASA and the UN Climate commission have been caught creating false data to support the scam.

You deny any of extensive real science that disproves the scam.

You deny the fact that none of the dire prediction the idiot Environmental Wackos have been making for decades ever come true.

You deny the fact that it has been revealed by real science that if the US do all the stupid thing you idiots want to be done it will have a negligible effect on the climate.

You deny the fact that this stupid solar and wind crap you morons love so much are shitty technologies that would never be viable without massive government subsidies.

You deny the basic fact that says that "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch". It is true in Economics and it is true in Physics.

You Moon Bats are not exactly the best and brightest, are you?

This AGW scam is like a religion to you stupid uneducated Environmental Wacko Moon Bats.
Given how my point was that all you can do is peddle idiot political conspiracy theories, immediately peddling another buttload of idiot political conspiracy theories was probably not your best choice of action.

I thank you for so convincingly proving my point. You've been a great help.

No?

Didn't think so.

I've plenty to say about the OP ... but you mean the post, not the poster ... ha ha ... he's using the phrase "tipping point" to mean equilibrium ... and equilibrium is how this is expressed in the scientific literature ... the OP is using New Speak ... people won't be afraid of equilibrium, in fact, that sounds pretty good ... say "tipping point" and people cry and gnash teeth and beg liberals to save them ...

The hard sciences require rigid mathematical proof ... like all Hystericals, you ignore that scientific fact ...

Not globally, simp.

You know NOTHING about math do you? Try taking a very large population and shifting the mean.
so globally the day temperatures don't get cooler in the am and warmer in the afternoon?

Cloud cover doesn't happen anymore? You should go report on that.

Here is a real tipping point.... Or at least the trigger...

If this goes up its going to get real cold real fast... Ground deformation and earthquake swarms are happening right now.

Threat of eruption is growing so fast that they have raised the alert level... These Geophysicists are scared today. 1994 was the last time this thing started acting up.

Last edited:
The tipping point is 20% for good service.

It's going to take a massive event directly related to the warming for anything to be done. By then it will be to late of course and we'll devolve a bit......

Adapt or die.
You cross this line you die....you cross this line you die....you cross this line you die...you cross this line you die...The nations that are not doing their share need to clean up. Instead, tens of millions of Americans are going to be impoverished that were not before for the Prog dictatorship.

You cross this line you die....you cross this line you die....you cross this line you die...you cross this line you die...The nations that are not doing their share need to clean up. Instead, tens of millions of Americans are going to be impoverished that were not before for the Prog dictatorship.
We have an elected leader, not a dictatorship. Trump tried to make himself a dictator but he failed.

No one has said "you cross this line you die". They have said that if we cross certain lines, certain consequences become unavoidable. If you can't argue with that, lying about what was said in the OP isn't an acceptable alternative. Dickhead.

We have an elected leader, not a dictatorship. Trump tried to make himself a dictator but he failed.

No one has said "you cross this line you die". They have said that if we cross certain lines, certain consequences become unavoidable. If you can't argue with that, lying about what was said in the OP isn't an acceptable alternative. Dickhead.
Tommy, got enough cajones to actually respond?

I'm not the one who ignored photons being converted into electricity.
The energy that PV panels turn into electricity will eventually leave the planet. Please tell us how you think it takes that final step away.

Forum List

Back