Global warming strikes again folks!!

I don't know how you can say that given your previous statement that you don't know how often that happens.
He’s a warmer with selective outrage and can say anything, even if it isn’t fact

Dude, you jumped into my thread. That’s called trolling
I answered your post to me…try to stay current. I know you’re wrong, you know you’re wrong. Everyone but deniers know you’re wrong.

I answered your post to me…try to stay current. I know you’re wrong, you know you’re wrong. Everyone but deniers know you’re wrong.

What post #? So how does that make me trolling you?

Hahaha hahaha stupid fk

Last edited:
AGW is not a conjecture. It is a very widely accepted theory. You have refuted absolutely nothing I have ever said about the consensus among climate scientists supporting AGW and the conclusions of the IPCC.

No it isn't. It is a now failed theory propped up by corrupt bureaucrats, politicians, and scientists to strip power away from the people of the world, and for others to make money for doing basically nothing but supporting the fraud.

Another dumb example. Doesn’t sound like a research facility dufus. Looks like a blog or post.
My brother just said you’re FOS.
you going to use that ? He is “ a top scientist “ with no reference either. How stupid is this post by you.

Science is ONLY INSTITUTIONAL.Name the person and the CLIMATE RELATED INSTITUTION he or she is speaking for or about.
Otherwise, your trolling…again.

According to you, Thunberg has no more cred than YOU do. Why are you quoting her ???

That's all you have dumbass!

What observation?

I've observed that you don't know what the eff you're talking about but like making shit up along the way.

"The Pacific Ocean controls the weather."

What kind of imbecilic crap is that? Weather systems move from West to East thanks to Earth's rotation but the PO doesn't "control" our weather anymore than Gulf of Mexico or cyclonic storms near Cape Verde. Yet all of those things impact our weather significantly, as do air masses from the Arctic and the natural topography of the giant landmass we call the North American continent.

I've observed that you don't know what the eff you're talking about but like making shit up along the way.

"The Pacific Ocean controls the weather."

What kind of imbecilic crap is that? Weather systems move from West to East thanks to Earth's rotation but the PO doesn't "control" our weather anymore than Gulf of Mexico or cyclonic storms near Cape Verde. Yet all of those things impact our weather significantly, as do air masses from the Arctic and the natural topography of the giant landmass we call the North American continent.
Did you laugh when you posted that?

What else can it do if the earth rotation is west to east? Your Concession

No it isn't. It is a now failed theory propped up by corrupt bureaucrats, politicians, and scientists to strip power away from the people of the world, and for others to make money for doing basically nothing but supporting the fraud.

What reference do you have that it is a failed theory? I mean, besides the fact that you can fling shit with the best chimps I've seen here.

What reference do you have that it is a failed theory? I mean, besides the fact that you can fling shit with the best chimps I've seen here.

The fact that long wave IR can't penetrate the skin of water.

No heating of the oceans, no heating of the planet.

Then I assume you have an explanation for the correlation between SST and CO2 levels in the atmosphere? Because I do.

Has Michael Mann provided his test data as the court requested yet?

Then I assume you have an explanation for the correlation between SST and CO2 levels in the atmosphere? Because I do.

Only idiots ignore "Correlation does not equal causation".

Is that why in the energy budget they only show the back radiation affecting land to arrive at their 0.6 W/m^2 net absorbed energy balance?

Energy_budget.jpeg

True according to Tucker and drop out Hannity. Anyone else with half a brain knows how the oceans warm….

True according to Tucker and drop out Hannity. Anyone else with half a brain knows how the oceans warm….

Yes, UV radiation penetrates 500 to 700 meters into the oceans. THAT is what warms them.

That's why the theory of AGW is an abject failure.

If yiu can't warm the water, you can't warm the planet.

Period.

Last edited:
Yes, UV radiation penetrates 500 to 700 meters into the oceans. THAT is what warms them.

That's why the theory of AGW is am abject failure.

If yiu can't warm the water, you can't warm the planet.

Period.
well actually circulation mixes the water to keep it cooler. Those wave things that come in and go out from shore lines.

Forum List

Back