Global warming strikes again folks!!

You’re too stupid to understand. Just asking me instead of doing research yourself at thousands if available sources means you’re foolish. Why would you ask me when the answer to everyone of your questions is available at every climate science web site. All your dufus little lists have no institutional support, no websites with Q and A support..
/——-/ So, you have no answers. Figures.

/——-/ So, you have no answers. Figures.
Why should I answer your dumb questions when you can’t even ask them intelligently. If you were really interested . and not just trolling, you’d go on line and get them from the research facilities themselves. YOU AFRAID ? Yup.

I’m waiting for you to ask a question that indicates you know what the fk you’re talking about. What do you think climate change is about ? Answer that.

Why should I answer your dumb questions when you can’t even ask them intelligently. If you were really interested . and not just trolling, you’d go on line and get them from the research facilities themselves. YOU AFRAID ? Yup.

I’m waiting for you to ask a question that indicates you know what the fk you’re talking about. What do you think climate change is about ? Answer that.
/----/ OK, Spanky. I went online and found this dire warning about Climate Change from a recognized expert. Looks like our time is up.
Fq95WXkWAAA9PVq

/----/ OK, Spanky. I went online and found this dire warning about Climate Change from a recognized expert. Looks like our time is up.
Fq95WXkWAAA9PVq
Another dumb example. Doesn’t sound like a research facility dufus. Looks like a blog or post.
My brother just said you’re FOS.
you going to use that ? He is “ a top scientist “ with no reference either. How stupid is this post by you.

Science is ONLY INSTITUTIONAL.Name the person and the CLIMATE RELATED INSTITUTION he or she is speaking for or about.
Otherwise, your trolling…again.

According to you, Thunberg has no more cred than YOU do. Why are you quoting her ???

Last edited:
Another dumb example. Doesn’t sound like a research facility dufus. Looks like a blog or post.
My brother just said you’re FOS.
you going to use that ? He is “ a top scientist “ with no reference either. How stupid is this post by you.

Science is ONLY INSTITUTIONAL.Name the person and the CLIMATE RELATED INSTITUTION he or she is speaking for or about.
Otherwise, your trolling…again.

According to you, Thunberg has no more cred than YOU do. Why are you quoting her ???
/———/ Greta is the darling of the climate change loons. And I’ll mock her any time I want.

Fq95WXkWAAA9PVq
Greta is a science research institute ? Is she a govt agency ? How about a university ?
How effin incompetent are you ?

/———/ Greta is the darling of the climate change loons. And I’ll mock her any time I want.
So you admit. You’re whole argument is based upon ideology, scamming and making up shit, while avoiding facts.
Fix News is now claiming they are lying too, just like you.

Warmer temps in the poles (Arctic) are pushing the polar jet stream southward. This explains the snow across the ME and it also explains our brutally cold temps around Christmas. Extremely cold air that normally stays up in Canada/Siberia slides south.
No you dumbass!!! The Pacific Ocean controls the temperature and jet stream over the us!

So you admit. You’re whole argument is based upon ideology, scamming and making up shit, while avoiding facts.
Fix News is now claiming they are lying too, just like you.
Yep, Greta was all that

It does every mther fking day

Yeah the Pacific Ocean controlled the record/near record low temperatures back in December. That had nothing to do with arctic air.

God, what a fucking tool. Of course the US gets weather systems from the West owing to rotation of the Earth. I'm not talking about obvious shit, Cap'n Obvious.

Forum List

Back