Global warming strikes again folks!!

My proof is, every gov , climate science facility and institute of higher learning supports AGW and that the earth is round. That’s 100%.
Name one that that supports the flat earth and what you idiots believe. That’s zero percent.

Go ahead and one, just one.
So you can’t prove 97%

What did you think that proves exactly?
It proves you don’t know shit. Trying to say you’re smarter than all the scientists working at all science departments in all the universities in the world, means you’re fking insane.
Oh, the US military, all related corporations and official position of every country in the world.

Last edited:
It proves you don’t know shit. Trying to say you’re smarter than all the scientists working at all science departments in all the universities in the world, means you’re fking insane.
Oh, the US military, all related corporations and official position of every country in the world.
Dude, where’s your data for 97%?

You have now conceded you have no clue
One hundred percent of all the smartest SCIENTIST in ALL 100% of the countries, 100% of all accredited universities and 100% of all the related corps.....think deniers are losers.

One hundred percent of all the smartest SCIENTIST in ALL 100% of the countries, 100% of all accredited universities and 100% of all the related corps.....think deniers are losers.
Blah, blah blah and zero evidence

I gave you list of all the sources of climate change evidence as found in every accredited university in the world. You’ve given nothing
no you didn't. that's a lie. all you did was list a bunch of universities. whoop-ti-do, there is no evidence they back your claim. Sorry, that is a fail on your part.

no you didn't. that's a lie. all you did was list a bunch of universities. whoop-ti-do, there is no evidence they back your claim. Sorry, that is a fail on your part.
A bunch of universities ? I LISTED EVERYONE You want me to do your work for you ? BS. Everyone has evidence to show they are on board With AGW…
All you have to do is name one that doesn’t, or even name one you think doesn’t.
Go ahead dufus, name one.
How about a country ? How about one govt agency, just one major related corporation…..just one.

You can’t supply one piece of evidence that refutes 97%.
I produced a list of all the institutions that are 100% in agreement with with AGW, all of whom employ the climate scientists. Your turn…..
Produce one source of evidence that contains your 3%…just one.

A bunch of universities ? I LISTED EVERYONE You want me to do your work for you ? BS. Everyone has evidence to show they are on board With AGW…
All you have to do is name one that doesn’t, or even name one you think doesn’t.
Go ahead dufus, name one.
How about a country ? How about one govt agency, just one major related corporation…..just one.
not at all, I asked you to back your claim. It's now obvious, you have nothing to present.

You can’t supply one piece of evidence that refutes 97%.
I produced a list of all the institutions that are 100% in agreement with with AGW, all of whom employ the climate scientists. Your turn…..
Produce one source of evidence that contains your 3%…just one.
sure I did, I gave you the reported total of scientists 75 out of 77. To which you barked at and said no, no, no it's a 100%. hahahahahahaahaha you can't even follow the thread.

Forum List

Back