Global warming strikes again folks!!

Yeah the Pacific Ocean controlled the record/near record low temperatures back in December. That had nothing to do with arctic air.

God, what a fucking tool. Of course the US gets weather systems from the West owing to rotation of the Earth. I'm not talking about obvious shit, Cap'n Obvious.
It did, the rain and snow in California is why. Guess the waters that came from?

So again, you have nothing to back your self. It’s not my responsibility to prove your opinion
No, I don’t. I’m not the expert. And you keep asking ME for answers ? How delusional are you ? NASA, JHU, Mass General etc and 30,000 more are. Who the fk are you to say otherwise ? You’re a bunch of lunatics.

Last edited:
No, I don’t. I’m not the expert. And you keep asking ME for answers ? How delusional are you ? NASA, JHU, Mass General etc and 30,000 more are. Who the fk are you to say otherwise ? You’re a bunch if lunatics.
I didn’t ask you shit in this thread line

Last edited:
Exactly, and it says Pacific Ocean controls our weather
More made up shit. Quote it. Oceans are big foolish. Anyone who isn’t stupid knows that raising the temp if an ocean just a few degrees adds energy and more moisture to every storm they effectively help generate and affects all weather.
Do they CONTROL ALL our weather ? No dumbass, the earths rotation does that.

That is easy, to anyone who isn’t a science illiterate. It’s so fking easy I ’m surprised you haven’t fallen off your flat earth.

Conservative shit
Dufus, all you want to do is troll. You want facts and evidence, it’s available everywhere idiot. You don’t know how stupid the right sounds dismissing all the institutions responsible for all the growth and success they enjoy. Foolish.

Dufus, all you want to do is troll. You want facts and evidence, it’s available everywhere idiot. You don’t know how stupid the right sounds dismissing all the institutions responsible for all the growth and success they enjoy. Foolish.
Dude, you jumped into my thread. That’s called trolling

More made up shit. Quote it. Oceans are big foolish. Anyone who isn’t stupid knows that raising the temp if an ocean just a few degrees adds energy and more moisture to every storm they effectively help generate and affects all weather.
Do they CONTROL ALL our weather ? No dumbass, the earths rotation does that.

I tried to explain to this moron, but I decided I'm not wasting my Sunday.

Forum List

Back