Global warming? Nope. Just normal weather patterns.

You heard it here first folks. NO global warming even thought the globe is warming. It's something else. It's a natural cycle. Nothing to be alarmed about. Now, forgive me, I am not into all that scientific mumbo-jumbo posted earlier on this board. It seems given all the "models" current meteorologist can't accurately forecast the weather three days from now, let alone the "long term". But, they agree, that that global temperatures are changing. I doubt if they agree on much else. I doubt if they agree on much of anything. This thread isn't very reassuring to the layman.

You heard it here first folks. NO global warming even thought the globe is warming. It's something else. It's a natural cycle. Nothing to be alarmed about. Now, forgive me, I am not into all that scientific mumbo-jumbo posted earlier on this board. It seems given all the "models" current meteorologist can't accurately forecast the weather three days from now, let alone the "long term". But, they agree, that that global temperatures are changing. I doubt if they agree on much else. I doubt if they agree on much of anything. This thread isn't very reassuring to the layman.

Pick up a damn book layman.

And while you're at it - shut the hell up.

The stupid in this place is hurting my eyes....

Is there something , besides being a sanctimonious jerk, you would like to add? I know the weather is changing, in the last 30 years, it's rather apparent even to the layman. Any books YOU recommend? Ones YOU actually read, anyway?

I agree that the Milankovitich Cycles initiate the Interglacials and the Ice Ages. As a by product of the warming, CO2 is released from sequstration. As cooling begins, begins at the peak of the Co2 concetrations, CO2 is once again sequestered.

The Rise of CO2 is caused by warming. The fall of CO2 is caused by cooling. If CO2 was a strong forcing agent, the cooling would not begin when CO2 was at its peak. If CO2 was the small switch contolling the big switch, warming would not begin when CO2 was at its low point.

The natural changes in the concentration of CO2 are the result of the natural changes in temperature. The examples of the recent geologic past past all show this. There is nothing in the natural record of the world in the current arrangement of continents to show a precedent for what is being claimed by the AGW Proponents.

I researched this talking point, problem is, CO2 increases lagged 400-800 years behind the temperature increases, and that's not what were seeing today, not even close.

And your conclusion is what?

The middle and end of next week (and maybe longer) are setting up to be quite warm to hot once again for much of the Eastern U.S.... with widespread 80s and 90s expected.

This round looks more humid, so it should be more noticeable. And Midwest should be more involved as well.

The lastest 12z Euro is flat out "Hot" for the East Coast later next week... showing a +20ºC bubble at 850mb centered around Newark next Thursday! Check out this pretty map from MDA-EarthSat...

post-1904-1241031464.gif

Models agree rather well on this... although the Euro has it the strongest and longest. Summer starting early this year!

The models are forecasting this because of an early season Bermuda High and -PDO. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING! This is NORMAL WEATHER.

Bush's government even admitted it in 2002

Humans cause global warming, US admits

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Humans cause global warming, US admits

So why is this even a discussion anymore?

In a 268-page report submitted to the United Nations, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) endorsed what many scientists have long argued - that human activities such as oil refining, power generation and car emissions are significant causes of global warming.

This should put this to rest. Don't let me catch you talking about this anymore.

And shit. I can't find it, but for the first time, this non partisan government committee, something like GAO, but not gao, finally ruled that global warming is man made.

So you had the luxury of having a right wing anti environment president in office for 8 years so your precious companies could pollute all they wanted. That time is over. Hey, did you see this?

UNITED NATIONS - Momentum was building Thursday for a novel strategy by the Obama administration to deal in part with global warming: Use the existing U.N. treaty to fix the ozone hole as a way to enact mandatory reductions in a key greenhouse gas — not carbon dioxide but hydrofluorocarbons.

The Obama administration, in a major environmental policy shift, is leaning toward asking 195 nations that ratified the U.N. ozone treaty to do just that.

Two influential senators on Thursday sent President Barack Obama a letter urging him to do just that.

"Regulation of these gases could begin as soon as next year — significantly faster than any regulation of these potent greenhouse gases" via ongoing U.N. talks, wrote Sens. John Kerry, D-Mass., and Barbara Boxer, D-Calif. Kerry chairs the Foreign Relations Committee; Boxer the Environment and Public Works Committee.

Now you're just confusing me. Are you saying that Bush was right about everything and theefore he is right about this, too? Are you saying that Bush was wrong about everything and theefore he is right about this?

The middle and end of next week (and maybe longer) are setting up to be quite warm to hot once again for much of the Eastern U.S.... with widespread 80s and 90s expected.

This round looks more humid, so it should be more noticeable. And Midwest should be more involved as well.

The lastest 12z Euro is flat out "Hot" for the East Coast later next week... showing a +20ºC bubble at 850mb centered around Newark next Thursday! Check out this pretty map from MDA-EarthSat...

post-1904-1241031464.gif

Models agree rather well on this... although the Euro has it the strongest and longest. Summer starting early this year!

The models are forecasting this because of an early season Bermuda High and -PDO. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING! This is NORMAL WEATHER.

Bush's government even admitted it in 2002

Humans cause global warming, US admits

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Humans cause global warming, US admits

So why is this even a discussion anymore?

In a 268-page report submitted to the United Nations, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) endorsed what many scientists have long argued - that human activities such as oil refining, power generation and car emissions are significant causes of global warming.

This should put this to rest. Don't let me catch you talking about this anymore.

And shit. I can't find it, but for the first time, this non partisan government committee, something like GAO, but not gao, finally ruled that global warming is man made.

So you had the luxury of having a right wing anti environment president in office for 8 years so your precious companies could pollute all they wanted. That time is over. Hey, did you see this?

UNITED NATIONS - Momentum was building Thursday for a novel strategy by the Obama administration to deal in part with global warming: Use the existing U.N. treaty to fix the ozone hole as a way to enact mandatory reductions in a key greenhouse gas — not carbon dioxide but hydrofluorocarbons.

The Obama administration, in a major environmental policy shift, is leaning toward asking 195 nations that ratified the U.N. ozone treaty to do just that.

Two influential senators on Thursday sent President Barack Obama a letter urging him to do just that.

"Regulation of these gases could begin as soon as next year — significantly faster than any regulation of these potent greenhouse gases" via ongoing U.N. talks, wrote Sens. John Kerry, D-Mass., and Barbara Boxer, D-Calif. Kerry chairs the Foreign Relations Committee; Boxer the Environment and Public Works Committee.

Guess your gonna stop driving to do your part to save the planet:cuckoo::cuckoo:

And eating meat...
Meat-Eaters Aiding Global Warming? - ABC News
If you want to help lower greenhouse gas emissions, they conclude in a report to be published in the journal Earth Interactions, become a vegetarian.

In the interest of full disclosure, it should be noted that both researchers are vegetarians, although they admit to cheating a little with an occasional sardine. They say their conclusions are backed up by hard data.

Environuts are the biggest hypocrites in the world ... no one, not even the conspiracy nuts, come close.

I know that's the reason I stopped debating 'Chrissypants' and 'get your Rocks off on AGW'. They both admitted to be meat eaters and when shown a vegetarian diet could help save the planet they both declined to do so.

Environuts are the biggest hypocrites in the world ... no one, not even the conspiracy nuts, come close.

I know that's the reason I stopped debating 'Chrissypants' and 'get your Rocks off on AGW'. They both admitted to be meat eaters and when shown a vegetarian diet could help save the planet they both declined to do so.

You are so full of shit.

I don't eat beef.

You are so full of shit.

I don't eat beef.

Do I really need to find the thread?
Here it is dipshit...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...ts-believe-in-man-made-global-warming-27.html

Pay special attention to 393,394,396

hypocrite!

Last edited:
I just don't bother discussing this

a) corporations have already decided to rape the planet till it dies
b) corporations as they control the economic system effectively control the distribution and production of resources (with a few exceptions)
c) there is global warming and global cooling which together equal climate change on average 4 degrees or so lower and 4 degrees or so higher is one of the estimates I have heard
d) I honestly don't care since I have no control over it ;)

You are so full of shit.

I don't eat beef.

Here it is dipshit...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...ts-believe-in-man-made-global-warming-27.html

hypocrite!

I repeat, I don't eat beef.

I eat chicken and fish.

Here it is dipshit...

hypocrite!

I repeat, I don't eat beef.

I eat chicken and fish.

Hypocrite that is not what the article states, if you are a vegan. Are you a vegan? No, then STFU.

You shut the fuck up, asshole.

You know you are wrong, so you engage in personal attacks.

Weak....

The largest source of CO2 emissions globally is the combustion of fossil fuels such as coal, oil and gas in power plants, automobiles, industrial facilities and other sources.

Carbon Dioxide - Human-Related Sources and Sinks of Carbon Dioxide | Climate Change - Greenhouse Gas Emissions | U.S. EPA

If you'd zip it, I'd bet 99% of the world "global warming crisis" would be solved. :eusa_whistle:

:clap2:

Applause not necessary.. Rep is just fine...:cool:

Hypocrite that is not what the article states, if you are a vegan. Are you a vegan? No, then STFU.

You shut the fuck up, asshole.

You know you are wrong, so you engage in personal attacks.

Weak....
STFU, hypocrite.

Are you a vegan yet?

Not only am I not a Vegan yet, and never will be, I was down "home" checking out property and the deer herds. This time next year, I will be tuning up my rifles, and will supply my freezer from the deer and elk herds, rather than the store.

Just two hundred years ago, there were vast herds of bison, wildebeast, and other ruminents. I dare say that the numbers matched the present domestic herds. The primary CH4 source from man's activities was not our domestic animals, but the wet cultivation of rice. As many nations shifted to more dry land rice, the CH4 levels stabalized. Then the Arctic clathrates started outgassing, and now the level is rising again.

The primary GHG at present is CO2, and we are creating the increase there through our use of fossil fuels. Your rants concerning CH4 and meat is simply a strawman. That you cannot debate or face the real issue shows the weakness of your arguement.

Forum List

Back