Global Warming News that the American Media Won't Tell You About

I specifically remember strings of 90+ degree days over the summer into early fall. Last year I think we had 1 day over 90? For a fact I know that we never had a school closure due to the weather being too cold. We had snow days sure, but never cold days. This winter we had a few days where wind chills were as low as -15 and the schools closed, no snow required.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Its mid fucking May and were only 50F
Its currently snowing where I live.. Most of the NH is below average when you look at each region individually. Only when you add in the magical ocean temps does it become a warming world.

The fucking heat just came on in my house!!!!

It's fucking MAY why the Fuck is it still so fucking cold in NY?
Until the heat that has been pulled to the arctic for release normalizes the pattern will continue. The NH is in an energy release pattern due to low solar output and the earth passing 26.2 deg inclination (axial tilt) where the paleo records show glaciation begins.

We just had a phone conference call on the next 3-6 months long term outlook and if the current patterns and polar jet power holds, late August will be just like it is now. Summer from a NH vantage point is going to be very short relative to just 20 years ago.. it appears another La Nina is forming. its looking dicey at best..

sst_anom_new.gif

Last edited:
I specifically remember strings of 90+ degree days over the summer into early fall. Last year I think we had 1 day over 90? For a fact I know that we never had a school closure due to the weather being too cold. We had snow days sure, but never cold days. This winter we had a few days where wind chills were as low as -15 and the schools closed, no snow required.

Its currently snowing where I live.. Most of the NH is below average when you look at each region individually. Only when you add in the magical ocean temps does it become a warming world.

Until the heat that has been pulled to the arctic for release normalizes the pattern will continue. The NH is in an energy release pattern due to low solar output and the earth passing 26.2 deg inclination (axial tilt) where the paleo records show glaciation begins.

We just had a phone conference call on the next 3-6 months long term outlook and if the current patterns and polar jet power holds, late August will be just like it is now. Summer from a NH vantage point is going to be very short relative to just 20 years ago.. it appears another La Nina is forming. its looking dicey at best..
That is bad news for all the adherents of The Church of Later Day Warmers, who have moved their congregation to the Rocky Mountains. thinking they would soon inherit ocean front property. Silly fools.

That's why I moved to Arizona. Soon I'll have glacier front property

That is bad news for all the adherents of The Church of Later Day Warmers, who have moved their congregation to the Rocky Mountains. thinking they would soon inherit ocean front property. Silly fools.

Here in New York would not at all be surprised to see the Long Island Sound frozen over in my lifetime!!

Here in New York would not at all be surprised to see the Long Island Sound frozen over in my lifetime!!
Yet Warmers think Fire Island will soon be under water. I wonder if property values are depressed there, since it is a leftist enclave. Could be a good time to buy.

sst_anom_new.gif
What the future holds
Enough looking back! Let’s look forward! As we’ve discussed before, making ENSO forecasts in spring is especially complicated. It’s a time of transition, and small changes in conditions can have large effects down the road. This month’s ENSO forecast finds it most likely that neutral conditions will last through the summer and into early fall. Most of the climate models support this.

NMME_plume_graph_May2018_620.jpg

Climate model forecasts for the Niño3.4 Index, from the North American Multi-Model Ensemble (NMME). Darker purple envelope shows the range of 68% of all model forecasts; lighter purple shows the range of 95% of all model forecasts. NOAA Climate.gov image from CPC data.

What about next winter?? The forecast possibility of El Niño nears 50% by the winter, as many of the computer models are trending to warmer tropical sea surface conditions in the later months of 2018. In the historical record (dating back to 1950) we’ve had 7 two-year La Niña events. These events have been followed by El Niño twice: 1972 and 2009. The probability of remaining in neutral conditions is about 40%, something that has happened three times in the record: 1956, 1985, and 2012. Less likely is a return to La Niña conditions—that scenario is given about a 10% chance. A three-peat La Niña isn’t impossible, at all, and has occurred twice in the historical record: 1973–76, and 1998–2001.

May 2018 ENSO update: Thar she goes | NOAA Climate.gov

Well now, looks like the odds are favoring a return to the El Nino. Tell me, Silly Billy, are you going to deny the existence of this El Nino right up to it's climax? LOL

This month’s ENSO forecast finds it most likely that neutral conditions will last thr ough the summer and into early fall. Most of the climate models support this.
One problem with your 'forecast' it assumes a warming bias.

We use a very different program and it clearly shows your little problems as an almost certain (95% confidence) La Niña later this year.

Be honest.......do you believe global warming is occurring?

Kind of obvious if your a guy ..

View attachment 194187

Pretty good sign that our planet is warming!
Be honest.......do you believe global warming is occurring?

This is what really pisses me off is the stupidity of warmists who still think most skeptics dispute that it is warming. Yet most skeptics have long accepted that it has been warming, but dispute that it will go beyond the NULL hypothesis level, thus the AGW is a failure since it NEVER reaches the Per Decade warming trend rate as predicted/projected by the IPCC reports.

Why do YOU lie so much about it?

The earth is warming
That is indisputable

Climate Scientists around the world admit that man is a major contributor
Why would you deny it?

The Empirical based science doesn't support it, since CO2 has too small a warm forcing effect for it. Yes Man has contributed to some of the warming, but a lot of it is from natural cycles that have been in operation for thousands of years, definitely long before we pumped up oil and gas from the ground.
Lordy, but you are a stupid old fart.

I am going to sell condo property at McMurdo Sound.

More shit from an ample ass.
gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

There you go, Silly Billy, reality.

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

This month’s ENSO forecast finds it most likely that neutral conditions will last thr ough the summer and into early fall. Most of the climate models support this.
One problem with your 'forecast' it assumes a warming bias.

We use a very different program and it clearly shows your little problems as an almost certain (95% confidence) La Niña later this year.
LOL Now Silly Billy, that is not what the outer light color represents. Included in that shade, bottom and top, are 95% of all forecasts. The dark line is the average of all the forecasts. Now anyone that had taken even basic statistics would have recognized that. But I doubt that you even have a GED, let alone are an atmospheric physicist as you claim. I think your 'phone conference' was with Me, Myself, and I. LOL

Computer models that are getting increasingly accurate, and provide farmers with a bit of data to base their plantings on. But, ignorant assholes hate the thought of computer models that give us advance warning of possible tornado and hurricane paths that have saved thousands of lives in the past decade.

Computer models that are getting increasingly accurate, and provide farmers with a bit of data to base their plantings on. But, ignorant assholes hate the thought of computer models that give us advance warning of possible tornado and hurricane paths that have saved thousands of lives in the past decade.

There you go again with the signature loose association semantics...."increasingly accurate". Do you really think that anybody with even half a brain doesn't recognize that? "Increasingly accurate"......but as compared to what? That is called dabbling in fakery. The woeful history of climate science computer models.... laughable by anybody's definition. The historical record is absurd and well-documented in this forum.

The computer models now are as shitty as the IPCC said they were in the early 1990s..... members of the religion know it too but will never admit it.

Fortunately for the rest of us, the people who make public policy on climate change aren't nearly as confident in the computer models as members of the religion. And I sure am thankful for that lest I be put in the poor house by a bunch of progressives who opine on this shit from an ivory tower. The same people who would be fine with a prohibitive tax rate for people in the middle class just so they could accomplish their agenda goals.

The Green Agenda

Last edited:
Well then, if you hear a tornado warning, I recommend that you just ignore it. Same for hurricane forecasts. Have a beach party for the next one that comes through your area, after all, them thar point headed librul scientists don't know shit, so there will be no storm surge. LOL

Well then, if you hear a tornado warning, I recommend that you just ignore it. Same for hurricane forecasts. Have a beach party for the next one that comes through your area, after all, them thar point headed librul scientists don't know shit, so there will be no storm surge. LOL

There's a movie called "Twister". Most people in America have seen it.... I recommend you check out Netflix and see the movie. It's about 25 years old and tornado forecasting is about as shitty now as it was then.

I might actually start paying attention to the alarmist view of climate science when weather forecasters caan tell us when a tornado is happening, how strong and where it is going.

Until then computer modeling it's nothing more than dartboard science. :backpedal::backpedal:

Ever wonder why people look down on people that lie?

Weather Whys: Why were tornado forecasts banned in the United States?

Prior to 1938, you didn't hear the word "tornado" in a forecast. A Tornado Warning can save a life so it's hard to believe it was considered wrong! It was decided that the use of the word "tornado" in a forecast would scare the public and cause mass chaos.

But in 1938, and after Mother Nature claimed the lives of many with no warning, it was then allowed back in the forecast. But the technology wasn't there to forecast tornadoes accurately.

It wasn't until March 25, 1948 that the first Tornado Warning was issued at Tinker Air Base in Oklahoma City. This event has been widely studied and has paved the way for tornado forecasting ever since. The way we forecast a tornado has changed but there's one thing that hasn't changed... and that's the tornado siren.

We all know that iconic and ominous sound. Tornado sirens were installed in 1950 by President Truman as a part of the Civil Defense Act. They were meant to warn American's of a nuclear attack. In 1970, their secondary job was added, which was to warn the public that a tornado is near.

They're meant to be heard outside. Because it's North Dakota's Severe Weather Awareness week, today, May 2nd, is the statewide tornado drill. Some towns have decided not to participate and continue with their regularly scheduled tests.

But if you're outside and you hear a siren today, think of where you would go in the event of a tornado emegency... and not only find that safe place but also think about how far we have come in technology and as a country that you CAN be warned about tornadoes.

We have come far in forecasting and understanding the formation of tornadoes. Like I said, just ignore any warning you hear. Good luck.

If all the climate scientists were having such a dramatic impact, then why is it.....

1. The Paris treaty is dead as a doornail

2. Cap and trade also dead as a doornail for many years now.

3. Zero climate change legislation in past 10 years.

4. Electric vehicle growth at only 1% over the last five years.

5. Pathetically slow growth of solar and wind.... after 25 years still combined providing less than 5% to the electrical grid.

6. No mention at all about climate change in any presidential debate to date.

7. Climate change invariably at the bottom of every poll of "voter concerns" in the past decade

8. Midterm election debacles for virtually every candidate running on a green platform.

9. The EPA being taken out to the woodshed.

10. Major coal resurgence in Europe ( like it's going out of style )

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

But....but.....the climate scientists!!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fu:
Republicans

Official Republican position on Climate Change

1. There is no Climate Change......Do nothing
2. There is Climate Change but man has nothing to do with it......Do nothing
3. Man is affecting the climate but it is too late to do anything about it .......Do nothing

Official Republican position on Climate Change

1. There is no Climate Change......Do nothing
2. There is Climate Change but man has nothing to do with it......Do nothing
3. Man is affecting the climate but it is too late to do anything about it .......Do nothing

You know that is not true.

1) Climate change, skeptics have all along agreed that it changes.
2) Skeptics have long accepted that Man has impacted the climate through Land use changes, CO2 emissions, widespread Irrigation, Urban Heat Islands and windmills......
3) Since the NULL Hypothesis is still in place, there is no unusual weather or climate trends ongoing.

Why promote your lies, since it is all over the net that Skeptics have accepted the several small warming trends back to the 1800's.

Forum List

Back