Glenn Beck just called McCain and McConnell S.O.B.'s on the air!

While you'r getting all breathless and weepy I'm having a hard time gathering up enough interest to say... "who gives a shit?"

Anyone with any discernment or who is the least bit perceptive knows I don't get breathless or weepy unless it's when a Progressive bites the dust.

Fewer idiots I can bash.

If I could give you a shit, I would.

You deserve shit.

There's a lonely sad-faced Bozo here who needs some company.

And I hope you get some.

Lets back down on the insults and address the topic folks. If you want to toss personal insults, you must address the topic as well.

Thread will be closed if it degenerates any further. Thank you!

Just heard this on the radio.

I'd bet an article will be forthcoming.

You don't call two long time Senators "sons of bitches" on The Blaze, a national radio network, on the Glenn Beck Show, and not have it make news.

you must be one of those types that when you see a woman's ankle you blow your load because you cant handle all that skin.

You don't call two long time Senators "sons of bitches" on The Blaze, a national radio network, on the Glenn Beck Show, and not have it make news.

Well, that is a bit harsh to attack their family lineage.
I think I'd just call them "useless bitches" and leave their mothers out of the equation.

Well, that is a bit harsh to attack their family lineage.
I think I'd just call them "useless bitches" and leave their mothers out of the equation.

You ARE aware of this common expression, right?

Few take it literally.

Few actually mean it literally when said.

you must be one of those types that when you see a woman's ankle you blow your load because you cant handle all that skin.

Americans understand the fact that this is noteworthy because this marked an unwritten line one should not cross on the air.

You have inadvertently outed yourself as a foreigner?

Don't attempt to inject your coarse value system where it isn't wanted.

Forum List

Back