"Give me my damn food!" - Black man harasses White women in supermarket

If he were innocent he would stick around until the cops show up, prouve that he paid ans sue the store.
They have cameras all over the place.
He is nothing but a petty thief.
Its not on him to wait until the police get there and kill him. Its on the store to prove he didnt have a receipt which he did. Personally I would have just kept walking and fuck that bitch.

There are many races of people on this earth. Many are similar, but no two are at further ends of the spectrum of being different than blacks and whites.

We shouldn't be living together. It's been tried, and it's not working. Blacks and whites should be separated, and since blacks all came from Africa, most by force, they should all go back.
Youre always welcome to come and try to move us. :)
It would be the government that moves you, not me.
So why you taking so long to have the government move me?
White liberals. They need the slave vote
Why should you care what liberals need? Stop stalling. Come and get me. :)
Seriously, what do you have against going back to Africa? I mean, no more white people, you'd be among your own race, why would you not want to go back when it you hate America so much? Afraid you won't be treated special back in Africa? No more welfare? No more Affirmative Action?

There are many races of people on this earth. Many are similar, but no two are at further ends of the spectrum of being different than blacks and whites.

We shouldn't be living together. It's been tried, and it's not working. Blacks and whites should be separated, and since blacks all came from Africa, most by force, they should all go back.
So why dont you just move us yourself? What are you afraid of? :)
I'm personally waiting for you to abort, and kill yourselves. You're a dying race in America and it's all rooted in your immorality as a people. Those few who survive will be a better people
You'll be dead and gone and your descendants will have become Black by then. :)
Think again. You're less than 10% of the population. Many of those you call "black" are already half Man. Soon, what's left of your people will look like Mrs Harry and she ain't black no matter how she "identifies"

Major chimpout at a targeted Winn-Dixie of all places. Blacks really believe that they're the master and we better bow down to them. Whites need to realize that there'll never be peace with these type people.

Umm... I don't see the problem. If someone accused me of stealing I'd something similar.

I think you mis worded that.

Fixed. I would do something similar. I would make a spectacle of a bigot. Absolutely.

Edit: I wouldn't tell them I'd own or burn down or whatever he said at the end of it. But that woman would have felt really fuck'n stupid by the time I was done with her.

The future of the black race

prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-meghan-duchess-of-sussex-and-news-photo-1593975021.jpg

The future of the black race

prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-meghan-duchess-of-sussex-and-news-photo-1593975021.jpg
I personally have no problem with that... Breed it out... Absolutely... Give me a fine looking Black/Indian/Asian... Blah blah... I don't care... I'll help.

Major chimpout at a targeted Winn-Dixie of all places. Blacks really believe that they're the master and we better bow down to them. Whites need to realize that there'll never be peace with these type people.

Umm... I don't see the problem. If someone accused me of stealing I'd something similar.

Fixed. I would do something similar. I would make a spectacle of a bigot. Absolutely.

Edit: I wouldn't tell them I'd own or burn down or whatever he said at the end of it. But that woman would have felt really fuck'n stupid by the time I was done with her.

After you stole? Everybody involved saw what happened. Why do you pretend you dont?

After you stole? Everybody involved saw what happened. Why do you pretend you dont?

I didn't see it. What did I miss?

Edit:
I'll watch it again.

Edit: Nope... Didn't see it this time either... If I didn't steal anything, my reaction would have been a lot like this guys. If he did steal something, he's an idiot.

Last edited:

:laughing0301: Love it.

Thats what the dumb bitch gets. It aint even her shit. Glad he put that bitch in place. She chimping out over some crab dude already paid for.

He had a receipt...but never held it still enough for anyone to see what it said....everyone in there said he walked out without paying....his little tantrum was his way of getting away with it....I hope the punk chokes on that crab....all he had to do was show his receipt in a calm way....

There should be separate grocery stores for blacks and whites.
Thats good. You guys can take all the hair lice medication and put it in yours.

Yeah.....and they can continue to lock up the afro sheen in your's.
Bunch a fucken theives.
Nobody uses afro sheen you chimp.

Sorry for not being up on negro hair products but it's still the same....what about jheri curl?
You guys still staining couches with that shit?
Naw. Yall still using that hair lice treatment though. I saw it today at the store and thought about you. :lol:

Hmmm ...never used it in my life and wouldnt even know what it looks like.
Funny how you recognized it right off the bat....
Ya feeling itchy again?
Sure you havent. I would get notices from the school all the time about hair lice and it was always a white kid that had it. :)

I guess that reflects on the schools you went to.
Neither the Wife or I have ever had lice.
The school didnt catch lice. It was always some random white kid.

Stop lying. You catch lice like dogs catch fleas. :)

White folks catch lice, that's true.

Blacks do too, but y'all pick em out of each others hair and eat 'em.

Nom nom!

Last edited:
He had a receipt...but never held it still enough for anyone to see what it said....everyone in there said he walked out without paying....his little tantrum was his way of getting away with it....I hope the punk chokes on that crab....all he had to do was show his receipt in a calm way....
Seems like some sort of scam the guy has probably perpetrated many times before. I bet it goes something like this:

Go into the store, find a receipt, get your crab legs, walk out. When questioned flash the receipt. I bet most stores would just say OK and let him go. But hey, even if they did nail him, who would want those crab legs? He won't really get punished anyway.

Last edited:

So why dont you just move us yourself? What are you afraid of? :)
I'm personally waiting for you to abort, and kill yourselves. You're a dying race in America and it's all rooted in your immorality as a people. Those few who survive will be a better people
You'll be dead and gone and your descendants will have become Black by then. :)
That's some scary shit.
planet_of_the_apes.gif

Why would that be?

God damn there are a bunch of bigoted mother fuckers running around here. I do hope you racist fucks vote for Trump, even though you are pretty much useless in every other regard in life.

My Grandpa was racist... I still loved him. He was a good man, but grew up during a fucked up time. So I know you all aren't downright evil. But your still bigoted fucks.

Edit: Grandpa was a democrat... Just saying.

I didn't see it. What did I miss?

Edit:
I'll watch it again.

Edit: Nope... Didn't see it this time either... If I didn't steal anything, my reaction would have been a lot like this guys. If he did steal something, he's an idiot.

Thief....

Thief....
No, if I didn't steal anything I would have reacted similar to what he did. That doesn't mean he didn't steal. It only means what I said. I can't prove he stole, innocent until proven guilty. If he did steal, I hope they throw the book at him.

Well, besides talking like an asshole, he had a receipt so it was his, right?

Forum List

Back