"Give me my damn food!" - Black man harasses White women in supermarket

Thief....
No, if I didn't steal anything I would have reacted similar to what he did. That doesn't mean he didn't steal. It only means what I said. I can't prove he stole, innocent until proven guilty. If he did steal, I hope they throw the book at him.y were so mant people

Again....why were so many people against him?
Are you claiming they're all racist?

Well, besides talking like an asshole, he had a receipt so it was his, right?
Some of it

Please watch the video and pay attention. He bought two items put them in his car. Then he took the receipt back inside and got two more items. That's the scam. Pass off the original receipt for the two he didn't pay for. They didn't fall for it.

Last edited:
If the receipt was for what he had yes. Look, none of this would be a problem if he hadn't adopted that asshole attitude. All he had to do was give her the receipt and it would have not escalated. Makes me think he was obfuscating.

Major chimpout at a targeted Winn-Dixie of all places. Blacks really believe that they're the master and we better bow down to them. Whites need to realize that there'll never be peace with these type people.

:laughing0301: Love it.

Thats what the dumb bitch gets. It aint even her shit. Glad he put that bitch in place. She chimping out over some crab dude already paid for.

It's her job chimp

No her job isnt to chimp. Her job is to ring up customers.

He should be banned from the store for his chimpout

That bitch should be fired for being a Karen and a chimp.

The guy made a lot of threats while running his foul, rachet mouf.

Some of it

Please watch the video and pay attention. He bought two items put them in his car. Then he took the receipt back inside and got two more items. That's the scam. Pass off the original receipt for the two he didn't pay for. They didn't fall for it.

Yep, you nailed it. ;)

God damn there are a bunch of bigoted mother fuckers running around here. I do hope you racist fucks vote for Trump, even though you are pretty much useless in every other regard in life.

My Grandpa was racist... I still loved him. He was a good man, but grew up during a fucked up time. So I know you all aren't downright evil. But your still bigoted fucks.

Edit: Grandpa was a democrat... Just saying.
There's a bunch of people who understand the scam and not happy seeing that low life, foul mouthed thief get away with it.

Sounds about as relevant as CNN's "news". Especially considering a black man just drove over two white leftists - one of whom is dead.

Whatever, the name "white power matters" needs to go in any case, before I start paying any attention to the guy. A leftist troll?

Some of it

Ah, got it, thanks.

I used to think that there were some decent black people left. Evidently not.
Regarding this guy's situation, I'd want to see the actual store video to see how it transpired, to either prove him right, or prove that he was lying.
As for decent black people, we've got decent black astronauts, decent black scientists, decent black physicians, decent black nurses, decent black heads of businesses, decent black cops, decent black dentists, decent black politicians, decent back military officers and enlisted personnel, and frankly, have decent blacks in all spheres of occupations.
Every race has its scumbags. This guy may or may not be one of them. I won't make a judgement based upon his denials or their claims. Cameras though, when they show an entire situation (not just edited clips like some people do with their video cameras), they prove what has transpired in any given situation.

Regarding this guy's situation, I'd want to see the actual store video to see how it transpired, to either prove him right, or prove that he was lying.
As for decent black people, we've got decent black astronauts, decent black scientists, decent black physicians, decent black nurses, decent black heads of businesses, decent black cops, decent black dentists, decent black politicians, decent back military officers and enlisted personnel, and frankly, have decent blacks in all spheres of occupations.
Every race has its scumbags. This guy may or may not be one of them. I won't make a judgement based upon his denials or their claims. Cameras though, when they show an entire situation (not just edited clips like some people do with their video cameras), they prove what has transpired in any given situation.
You can tell a LOT about a person's character by their behavior. If you don't see a problem, you're not a good judge of character. Like so many of these loud mouthed black videos, EVERYTHING would have a different outcome if they conducted themselves like they had an ounce of character

You can tell a LOT about a person's character by their behavior. If you don't see a problem, you're not a good judge of character. Like so many of these loud mouthed black videos, EVERYTHING would have a different outcome if they conducted themselves like they had an ounce of character
I consider myself to be a good judge of character and quite frankly, believe the store personnel, however, I don't believe in convicting people based upon a he said, she said situation. THAT is where the store security video comes in. The cops and a District Attorney would also insist on seeing the store security video before arresting and prosecuting someone. It's called Due Process.
So, I stick with my original statement that the store security video would reflect who is telling the truth, which is most likely, the store personnel.

#3: The delirious vision from Ecclesiates is only a variation on eye-pain, the flipside of fascism. To assist in your learning about BLM marxists and Antifa, there is a USMB thread showing Obama wearing an Antifa sash. To further understand the modus operandi whose object of desire is the eye-pain of looted and destroyed buildings, (classic spectral marxist), suggested reading is Pasquinelli, Libidinal Parasites.

A pandhandling black female started her cover story, something about "my man" did something or the other, and when she realized that her scapegoat-victim was not buying it, changed the scenario to food for her kids, in an attempt to make the scapegoat feel guilty. The USDA gave every EBT a good-size chunk of money, and she claimed she had no EBT but did ask the scapegoat to buy her kids some food. (There should have been was no reason to panhandle or shoplift, although we did see black males being kicked out of grocery stores for some reason.) When the kids-food scenario also did not work, she followed her target, an elderly white man, into the entrance to the grocery store, this time going ballistic and verbally insulting (in front of the security cameras [italics]) and approximately 6 bystanders. Her ravings earned her a call to the police by the store manager, at which time she split.

Major chimpout at a targeted Winn-Dixie of all places. Blacks really believe that they're the master and we better bow down to them. Whites need to realize that there'll never be peace with these type people.

:laughing0301: Love it.

Thats what the dumb bitch gets. It aint even her shit. Glad he put that bitch in place. She chimping out over some crab dude already paid for.

You're obviously too stupid to understand what just happened.
The negro bought some crab legs,took them out to the car and came back and switched the receipts. And pretended they were a return

Man you really need to do something about your people.

Prove it chimp. No one is going to steal something come back in pay for something else then come back and argue with the store about if he stole something retard. :lol:

You still dont get it.
Just another Jameis Winston....

I got it chimp. She chimped out because he bought some crab and had the receipt to prove it.

There are consequences for having a high crime community. No one trusts black people. That isnt going to change until your culture changes.

Edited, stop the racial slurs. . Blacks really believe that they're the master and we better bow down to them. Whites need to realize that there'll never be peace with these type people.

Yeah. The "dude" might have been innocent as the day is long. Possibly. But this dingus reaction IS EXACTLY what is wrong with poor blacks that are abusive and hyper emotional. They step on your toes, you push back as a human being, they call that racismsistismist...Lets end the madness.

God damn there are a bunch of bigoted mother fuckers running around here. I do hope you racist fucks vote for Trump, even though you are pretty much useless in every other regard in life.

My Grandpa was racist... I still loved him. He was a good man, but grew up during a fucked up time. So I know you all aren't downright evil. But your still bigoted fucks.

Edit: Grandpa was a democrat... Just saying.
There's a bunch of people who understand the scam and not happy seeing that low life, foul mouthed thief get away with it.
That has nothing to do with some of the comments and names thrown at him.

Forum List

Back