"Give me my damn food!" - Black man harasses White women in supermarket

Major chimpout at a targeted Winn-Dixie of all places. Blacks really believe that they're the master and we better bow down to them. Whites need to realize that there'll never be peace with these type people.

:laughing0301: Love it.

Thats what the dumb bitch gets. It aint even her shit. Glad he put that bitch in place. She chimping out over some crab dude already paid for.

Major chimpout at a targeted Winn-Dixie of all places. Blacks really believe that they're the master and we better bow down to them. Whites need to realize that there'll never be peace with these type people.

Thats what the dumb bitch gets. It aint even her shit. Glad he put that bitch in place. She chimping out over some crab dude already paid for.

You're obviously too stupid to understand what just happened.
The negro bought some crab legs,took them out to the car and came back and switched the receipts. And pretended they were a return

Man you really need to do something about your people.

The negro bought some crab legs,took them out to the car and came back and switched the receipts. And pretended they were a return

Prove it chimp. No one is going to steal something come back in pay for something else then come back and argue with the store about if he stole something retard. :lol:

You still dont get it.
Just another Jameis Winston....

Yep. The commenters said the same thing. Blacks are really good at petty crime. Not much else

Dee Jackson he paid for the first 2 legs , walked out went back in with just his receipt and stole the other 2 listen to the register boy and the clerk ,and the customer , they all say yeah ya paid for the first 2 and walked out with the next 2 , it’s the biggest shop,outing scam do your research read the other comments they say yes he did steal it he’s a fucking thief

You linked us to an amateur video starring two seriously fucking entitled assholes. Did you want a cookie fer that, or something? I'm white, and I would have set that Karen straight as well.

Prove it chimp. No one is going to steal something come back in pay for something else then come back and argue with the store about if he stole something retard. :lol:

You still dont get it.

I got it chimp. She chimped out because he bought some crab and had the receipt to prove it.

Asslips is incapable of independent thought. Monkey see, monkey do

You retards are amusing. You think a Black man that stole something is going to walk back into a store and wait for the cops to potentially arrive? Yall some fucking morons. :laughing0301:

You still dont get it.

I got it chimp. She chimped out because he bought some crab and had the receipt to prove it.

So why did everyone else disagree?
If he were innocent why didnt he stick around for his crab legs?
Me as a white person would never steal and I wouldnt have left the store until it was cleared up.
Why'd leroy skedaddle?

You still dont get it.

Me as a white person would never steal and I wouldnt have left the store until it was cleared up.
Why'd leroy skedaddle?

Because they were white. Why else do you think they disagreed?

He was already out of the store. Why would he go back in if he stole something?

Umm... I don't see the problem. If someone accused me of stealing I'd do something similar.

Last edited:
There should be separate grocery stores for blacks and whites.
Thats good. You guys can take all the hair lice medication and put it in yours.

Yeah.....and they can continue to lock up the afro sheen in your's.
Bunch a fucken theives.
Nobody uses afro sheen you chimp.

Sorry for not being up on negro hair products but it's still the same....what about jheri curl?
You guys still staining couches with that shit?

There should be separate grocery stores for blacks and whites.
Thats good. You guys can take all the hair lice medication and put it in yours.

Yeah.....and they can continue to lock up the afro sheen in your's.
Bunch a fucken theives.
Nobody uses afro sheen you chimp.

Sorry for not being up on negro hair products but it's still the same....what about jheri curl?
You guys still staining couches with that shit?
Naw. Yall still using that hair lice treatment though. I saw it today at the store and thought about you. :lol:

You still dont get it.

Why'd leroy skedaddle?

Because they were white. Why else do you think they disagreed?

He was already out of the store. Why would he go back in if he stole something?

Because the chimp thought he could beat the system.
As we've seen for years.
Iz dinnut dos nuffin!!!!

What does white girl beating the system have to do with what I asked?

Forum List

Back