Giuliani subject of search warrant

No matter what anybody thinks of trump (and I don't think much of him) at least we did not get The Hill, sitting in the oval office. If the repubicans could have convinced her to run again, even I might have vote for him. As bad as trump was in his thinking, actions, hiring, firing, insulting, picking winners and friend in foreign policy and all the rest, I still am thankful, The Hill lost in 2016. It is a damned shame, they both couldn't have lost. Lesson to the Democrats, if you run somebody as easily and deservedly vilified as she out of a sense of owing them their turn, the republicans can run any piece of sh#t populace who has never won a race or held an office, of known low character and have a shot at winning, getting them one term, until the country actually sees what they've got. Always thought she had potential to be even worse in the long run and figured him for a one term aberration, the night he was elected.

I think it's likely that only Hillary could have been the candidate that allowed Trump to win the presidency.
But it also needs to be mentioned that Americans were desperate and fully understanding the bad government needed to be defeated. There is a lot of hesitancy with Americans to accept that but the Jan 6th. revolution/insurrections/riot/whatever it's called, proved the point. It was an attack against bad government!

Working Americans have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie. They are the victims of the American way of greedy US style capitalism that has handed the country's wealth into the hands of the very few.

Biden is hitting on the right answer even though it will be strongly maintained that he's going to bandkrupt the country if he gets what he's aiming for. That's a question for which I have an answer, but understand it's best to not mention it.

If you've followed along so far then there's a chance of having a useful discussion.
Jan 6 was not about bad government, but just democratically elected representative government. They didn't want it. They would overthrown the election and our form of government for Donny if they could.
Without a gun. An impossibility drama queen. The real insurrections are still taking place. The massive fraud was an insurrection.
Don't look at me. I didn't assault the Capital. Talk to the morons that did. Some of them are waiting in jail. Some of them are unemployeed. Some of the traitors were turned in by their own family, while others turned in by their facebook friends because they were so stupid, conceited and self centered, they posted their exploits on social media for all the world to see. Now that's drama.
Political persecution is political persecution, Commie.

What did Trump and his supporters do in the Ukraine that could be deemed to be criminal or treasonous?
Did you guys forget about Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman already? These guys were pumping money in political donations to lobby on behalf of foreign entities. Giuliani was rather closely associated with them.
Clinton was closely associated with Epstein. Why didn't they persecute him?
Because Trump was even closer to Epstein than Clinton was for decades, and the Trump DOJ did not want to open a can of worms.
No he was not. I have posted a link that says he (Trump) cut all communication with Epstein in 2008 and personally threw him off his property. Not to mention helping authorities to build a case against him. Stop lying. Or are you just completely uninformed?
you believed gobbledygook.

Epstein and Trump ran in the same circle, both in NYC and in Mara Lago.

Trump also hired the Prosecutor that gave Epstein such a sweet plea deal in Florida, to be in his Cabinet.

and Trump associated with Dershowitz, a known client who used Epsteins girls...

and there are a slew of pictures of Trump and Epstein partying, plus comments of Trump acknowledging Epstein liked his "girls" young.

trump had no other choice but to pretend he was cooperating.
What is the last year you see them together? There are a lot of pics of both Clinton's too. The corrupt media will not publish them.

No matter what anybody thinks of trump (and I don't think much of him) at least we did not get The Hill, sitting in the oval office. If the repubicans could have convinced her to run again, even I might have vote for him. As bad as trump was in his thinking, actions, hiring, firing, insulting, picking winners and friend in foreign policy and all the rest, I still am thankful, The Hill lost in 2016. It is a damned shame, they both couldn't have lost. Lesson to the Democrats, if you run somebody as easily and deservedly vilified as she out of a sense of owing them their turn, the republicans can run any piece of sh#t populace who has never won a race or held an office, of known low character and have a shot at winning, getting them one term, until the country actually sees what they've got. Always thought she had potential to be even worse in the long run and figured him for a one term aberration, the night he was elected.

I think it's likely that only Hillary could have been the candidate that allowed Trump to win the presidency.
But it also needs to be mentioned that Americans were desperate and fully understanding the bad government needed to be defeated. There is a lot of hesitancy with Americans to accept that but the Jan 6th. revolution/insurrections/riot/whatever it's called, proved the point. It was an attack against bad government!

Working Americans have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie. They are the victims of the American way of greedy US style capitalism that has handed the country's wealth into the hands of the very few.

Biden is hitting on the right answer even though it will be strongly maintained that he's going to bandkrupt the country if he gets what he's aiming for. That's a question for which I have an answer, but understand it's best to not mention it.

If you've followed along so far then there's a chance of having a useful discussion.
Jan 6 was not about bad government, but just democratically elected representative government. They didn't want it. They would overthrown the election and our form of government for Donny if they could.
Without a gun. An impossibility drama queen. The real insurrections are still taking place. The massive fraud was an insurrection.
Don't look at me. I didn't assault the Capital. Talk to the morons that did. Some of them are waiting in jail. Some of them are unemployeed. Some of the traitors were turned in by their own family, while others turned in by their facebook friends because they were so stupid, conceited and self centered, they posted their exploits on social media for all the world to see. Now that's drama.
Political persecution is political persecution, Commie.
It would be if there was some. Who got persecuted. We know who got or is getting prosecuted.

and they will find nothing....next.....
LOL

Sure, putz. Just like you claimed Roger Stone did nothing wrong and had the best lawyers -- yet he was charged, tried and convicted by a jury on all counts.

Stone has never said he wouldn't cooperate you fools.....what he said is no matter what....he will not lie about Trump to get some kind of a deal.....Stone did nothing wrong...he has the three best lawyers in the nation on his team....obviously this arrest was a desperate act by Mueller...we can tell because of how he did it....it was for show....or he wouldn't have tipped off CNN and went there in the middle of the night....even the agents felt silly for the way it went down...

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment

People do have short memories. don't they...

And you don't think higher ups in the Pentagon still aren't pissed about this?

Anyone from the Trump administration, including Trump that think they are safe now

Think again.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.
Or you are just full of shit.

The fake FBI is breaking into people's homes again and stealing all of their digital records in hopes to trick them into testifying against Trump.
WTF??? Is this Russia.....this isn't Russia, is it?

I remember when they did this to Obama, Hillary, and Sleepy Joe............wait a minute......they didn't do this to them.

Sorry.

He should have called the police then. But he didn't, did he? Do you know why? Because he would have been arrested for making a false report to the police.

and they will find nothing....next.....
LOL

Sure, putz. Just like you claimed Roger Stone did nothing wrong and had the best lawyers -- yet he was charged, tried and convicted by a jury on all counts.

Stone has never said he wouldn't cooperate you fools.....what he said is no matter what....he will not lie about Trump to get some kind of a deal.....Stone did nothing wrong...he has the three best lawyers in the nation on his team....obviously this arrest was a desperate act by Mueller...we can tell because of how he did it....it was for show....or he wouldn't have tipped off CNN and went there in the middle of the night....even the agents felt silly for the way it went down...​
Luckily Stone did not wipe out the SWAT team they sent after tipping CNN off.

The fake FBI is breaking into people's homes again and stealing all of their digital records in hopes to trick them into testifying against Trump.
WTF??? Is this Russia.....this isn't Russia, is it?

I remember when they did this to Obama, Hillary, and Sleepy Joe............wait a minute......they didn't do this to them.

Sorry.

He should have called the police then. But he didn't, did he? Do you know why? Because he would have been arrested for making a false report to the police.
Yeah.....right.....sure....uh-huh.

:disagree:

The truth will come out soon.
Yeah, been hearing this for like 4 years now and basically zero results.

4 years?

try decades

the right-wing rage machine makes its money off telling its audience about all these so-called crimes the Democrats commit but are never charged with. That way they can keep them watching and monetize their rage.

I THINK YOU FORGET, Guilliani is the infamous prosecuter of the Mob and this administration is full of crime families.
This isn't about Guilliani, it's about This abusive administration obstructing the Biden's and Kerry's Ukraine Corruption investigations.
The AG lied under oath about interfering and weaponizing the DOJ for revenge on opposition, and technically can be charged with perjury along with obstruction. This is why he's suppose to recuse himself of this stuff.

Giulliani was a prosecutor of the mob. He's now a sad old man who's mind has been warped by his proximity to Trump and thus his judgement has been severely impaired. He's subject to investigation based on his own poor behavior.

You can't blame others for this.

As for your questionable sources, don't forget that Russia was engaged in a deliberate effort to push this narrative of Biden corruption in Ukraine. These "leaks" are almost certainly part of that effort. Giulliani and others in Trump's orbit made themselves conduits for this to be facilitated.
Only mobsters and cartel sympathizers would protect the corruption rather then the prosecutor and national hero. So when did you choose to relate to mobsters over law enforcement?
Was it influenced by TV or over a plate of
Momma Mia thatsa good spaghetti?

We are done, so far this administration sank as low as Castro and Saddam, and Meduro....this is worse then just Biden and his coherts obstructing justice.
My plee to the UN doesn't seem so funny now does it?
View attachment 484877
Oh,,,My! Mr. Over-melodramatic.
Note; Kerry and his stepson are involved in Ukraine, this abuse of power occured right after the Kerry Issue was raised in order to squelch Opening up Kerry's other can of worms=corruption $.

It's time to start impeachment of Babbling Biden and arrest of Kerry for obstruction of justice which Biden swore he'd never do.
Link???

We are done, so far this administration sank as low as Castro and Saddam, and Meduro....this is worse then just Biden and his coherts obstructing justice.
View attachment 484877
Note; Kerry and his stepson are involved in Ukraine, this abuse of power occured right after the Kerry Issue was raised in order to squelch Opening up Kerry's other can of worms=corruption $.

It's time to start impeachment of Babbling Biden and arrest of Kerry for obstruction of justice which Biden swore he'd never do.
Link???

Putin Authorized Russian Interference in 2020 Election, Report Says - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

View attachment 484877

Link???

Putin Authorized Russian Interference in 2020 Election, Report Says - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
do you have a reputable source?? NYT has been discredited to much,,

I'm sure Rudy is not dumb enough to keep anything that can be twisted by the crooked feds as something nefarious....but they have a pattern of just making shit up don't they?...so he must lawyer up and fight them....how sad that this is happening in America....were is the Hunter probe?...anyone?...how about the Durham report we all paid for?....you libs have zero ground to stand on and more and more of you are beginning to recognize that....
I think you're giving Rudy too much credit.

Forum List

Back