Drunk NY woman, 32, said 'f**k the police' on Facebook Live before plowing car into cop

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Who is Jessica Beauvais? Drunk NY woman, 32, said 'f**k the police' on Facebook Live before plowing car into cop | MEAWW

" Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a 1 hour and 51-minute Facebook Live video on Monday evening, April 26, as part of her 'Face the Reality' radio show where she addressed the trial of White ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd. This is when she slammed police officers and the justice system and played the N.W.A song 'F**k Tha Police'. "

Sounds like premeditated murder to me. Too bad NY doesn't have the death penalty, because this is an animal that truly deserves it.

officer-struck-19.jpg

Last edited:
Who is Jessica Beauvais? Drunk NY woman, 32, said 'f**k the police' on Facebook Live before plowing car into cop | MEAWW

" Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a 1 hour and 51-minute Facebook Live video on Monday evening, April 26, as part of her 'Face the Reality' radio show where she addressed the trial of White ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd. This is when she slammed police officers and the justice system and played the N.W.A song 'F**k Tha Police'. "

Sounds like premeditated murder to me. Too bad NY doesn't have the death penalty, because this is an animal that truly deserves it.
Why did I know, even before I looked, that this was going to be a black woman?

officer-struck-19.jpg
Bet she voted straight Democratic Party in 2020.

"She is set to be indicted on two counts of vehicular manslaughter, and reckless endangerment, leaving an accident resulting in death, fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle, and other charges, including driving while intoxicated."

I bet she won't do more than 3 years, and she'll be back out hating cops just like before.

But, under Biden's reign of "everything is opposite day"........blacks are excused from what they do, because being black makes you ignorant and brainless, and you can't throw the law at somebody that has no clue about right and wrong!!

1d62424ab0c5d91213c92474eb7d6e4f.png

Forum List

Back