Giuliani subject of search warrant

The fake FBI is breaking into people's homes again and stealing all of their digital records in hopes to trick them into testifying against Trump.
WTF??? Is this Russia.....this isn't Russia, is it?

I remember when they did this to Obama, Hillary, and Sleepy Joe............wait a minute......they didn't do this to them.

Sorry.
The Corrupt Democrat Party has weaponized the government agencies.
They are a third world junta.

And we've got Corrupt Cuomo who admitted to lying to the feds about covid deaths and he isn't even being investigated. Where THOUSANDS of people died because of him.

Un fucking believable.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment
We are done, so far this administration sank as low as Castro and Saddam, and Meduro....this is worse then just Biden and his coherts obstructing justice.
My plee to the UN doesn't seem so funny now does it?
View attachment 484877
Oh,,,My! Mr. Over-melodramatic.
Note; Kerry and his stepson are involved in Ukraine, this abuse of power occured right after the Kerry Issue was raised in order to squelch Opening up Kerry's other can of worms=corruption $.

It's time to start impeachment of Babbling Biden and arrest of Kerry for obstruction of justice which Biden swore he'd never do.
Link???

Putin Authorized Russian Interference in 2020 Election, Report Says - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
Sherlock, the feds already said he played both sides to cause division and what did the dems do but use Russian dissinformation to create that divide thus doing Putin's work.-geniuses!
HillaryGoneNuts.jpeg

The fake FBI is breaking into people's homes again and stealing all of their digital records in hopes to trick them into testifying against Trump.
WTF??? Is this Russia.....this isn't Russia, is it?

I remember when they did this to Obama, Hillary, and Sleepy Joe............wait a minute......they didn't do this to them.

Sorry.
Conservatives are indeed remarkably dishonest; they lie even when everyone else knows the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
The truth will come out soon.
Fuck Biden's slimeballs in the DOJ.

No different than these....
View attachment 484886

Yep, the truth is getting ready to come out alright...

"Giuliani's attorney [Bob Costello] tells ABC federal agents seized devices including a computer belonging to Giuliani's longtime assistant Joann Zafonte," Santucci tweeted on Wednesday. "Bob Costello tells me Zafonte was served with a subpoena to appear before a federal grand jury next month." :oops-28:

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.
Rubbish. I hope they uncover exactly what those skunks were doing in Ukraine, and it leads back to the Boss, too. We know it happened. Now maybe we can prove it.

oh indeed. seems merrick garland ain't f'ing around. & it's not a witch hunt, but justice is finally being served in a lot of cases.

Trump protected these guys for four years

New Sheriff in town

True – it’s likely Giuliani has only himself to blame.

Poor Masturbatory Dude over a 15 year Old.
He could have retired as America’s Mayor. Sad :(

Let me guess Dem judge and dem prosecutors who don't mind abusing their office to go after their political opponents---you know the fascist way.

No. Try blatant criminality, by the most corrupt, and criminal administration in the history of the country. Rudy is in big trouble. So is Trump, and there aren't any privileges, or friendly attorney generals, or anyone with pardon powers, to bail their asses out this time. And Bill Barr better hope the FBI can't prove he was complicit in destroying, or covering up any evidence.

Sherlock, the feds already said he played both sides to cause division and what did the dems do but use Russian dissinformation to create that divide thus doing Putin's work.-geniuses!
It was Giuliani pushing Russian disinformation about the Biden’s last year. Dems did no such thing. The feds indicated the Russians were most interested in Trump being elected.

Forum List

Back