Giuliani subject of search warrant

The fake FBI is breaking into people's homes again and stealing all of their digital records in hopes to trick them into testifying against Trump.
WTF??? Is this Russia.....this isn't Russia, is it?

I remember when they did this to Obama, Hillary, and Sleepy Joe............wait a minute......they didn't do this to them.

Sorry.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.
Continued ongoing warning shots to Trump, or anyone who runs on American first policies/is friendly with Trump etc, don't even think about
running again. Only deep state approved candidates need apply.

The fake FBI is breaking into people's homes again and stealing all of their digital records in hopes to trick them into testifying against Trump.

I remember when they did this to Obama, Hillary, and Sleepy Joe............wait a minute......they didn't do this to them.

Sorry.
Search warrant. Feel free to ignore reality.............................again.

Sorry.
You mean witch hunt you commie bastard

I'm sure Rudy is not dumb enough to keep anything that can be twisted by the crooked feds as something nefarious....but they have a pattern of just making shit up don't they?...so he must lawyer up and fight them....how sad that this is happening in America....were is the Hunter probe?...anyone?...how about the Durham report we all paid for?....you libs have zero ground to stand on and more and more of you are beginning to recognize that....

Sorry.

Well, you knew given all the shady things Guliani had going on it was only a matter of time...right?
I mean, it was a search warrant.

America should because it begs the question of nuclear war with Russia.
So we have 12,000 nukes between us . Only about 3000 are deployed right now`. "We can survive under the Denver airport during the 10 year nuclear winter. No worries."

"These people don't want to talk about peace, you know that right ?"
"Thank God you are president and not that bitch, Hillary."

View attachment 484893
No matter what anybody thinks of trump (and I don't think much of him) at least we did not get The Hill, sitting in the oval office. If the repubicans could have convinced her to run again, even I might have vote for him. As bad as trump was in his thinking, actions, hiring, firing, insulting, picking winners and friend in foreign policy and all the rest, I still am thankful, The Hill lost in 2016. It is a damned shame, they both couldn't have lost. Lesson to the Democrats, if you run somebody as easily and deservedly vilified as she out of a sense of owing them their turn, the republicans can run any piece of sh#t populace who has never won a race or held an office, of known low character and have a shot at winning, getting them one term, until the country actually sees what they've got. Always thought she had potential to be even worse in the long run and figured him for a one term aberration, the night he was elected.

Why aren't the Feds spending their time going after the BLM/ANTIFA insurrectionist scum that spent six months rioting, looting, murdering, burning and destroying government and private property?

The Biden Administration has fucked up priorities.

No matter what anybody thinks of trump (and I don't think much of him) at least we did not get The Hill, sitting in the oval office. If the repubicans could have convinced her to run again, even I might have vote for him. As bad as trump was in his thinking, actions, hiring, firing, insulting, picking winners and friend in foreign policy and all the rest, I still am thankful, The Hill lost in 2016. It is a damned shame, they both couldn't have lost. Lesson to the Democrats, if you run somebody as easily and deservedly vilified as she out of a sense of owing them their turn, the republicans can run any piece of sh#t populace who has never won a race or held an office, of known low character and have a shot at winning, getting them one term, until the country actually sees what they've got. Always thought she had potential to be even worse in the long run and figured him for a one term aberration, the night he was elected.

I think it's likely that only Hillary could have been the candidate that allowed Trump to win the presidency.
But it also needs to be mentioned that Americans were desperate and fully understanding the bad government needed to be defeated. There is a lot of hesitancy with Americans to accept that but the Jan 6th. revolution/insurrections/riot/whatever it's called, proved the point. It was an attack against bad government!

Working Americans have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie. They are the victims of the American way of greedy US style capitalism that has handed the country's wealth into the hands of the very few.

Biden is hitting on the right answer even though it will be strongly maintained that he's going to bandkrupt the country if he gets what he's aiming for. That's a question for which I have an answer, but understand it's best to not mention it.

If you've followed along so far then there's a chance of having a useful discussion.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment
Yes, why the double standards ? Seems the half black messiah and all his cronies got a free pass on everything . Yet a MAGA hat gets you probed big time. What gives ? If our FBI able to investigate a democrat?
Maybe if Trump's buddies had more respect for the law, this wouldn't happen to people associated with Trump so often.
I THINK YOU FORGET, Guilliani is the infamous prosecuter of the Mob and this administration is full of crime families.
This isn't about Guilliani, it's about This abusive administration obstructing the Biden's and Kerry's Ukraine Corruption investigations.
The AG lied under oath about interfering and weaponizing the DOJ for revenge on opposition, and technically can be charged with perjury along with obstruction. This is why he's suppose to recuse himself of this stuff.

Last edited:
Clinton was closely associated with Epstein. Why didn't they persecute him?
Because there was no evidence linking Epstein's illegal activities with Clinton.

Giuliani on the other hand...
26 times on Epstein's jet? Staying at Epstein's ranch in New Mexico? A VIP dinner at the WH ? No, nothing there.
Flying on a jet? Not illegal. Staying at his ranch? Not illegal. VIP dinner at the WH? Not illegal.

What exactly are you claiming this is evidence of?

Wait we need evidence? Interesting the wasn't the case regarding accusations against Gaetz

Rudy has been saying he will turn over whatever the DOJ wants to see...he has stated that in public and in writing to the FBI...so what the fuck is this raid about?...just a cover for Kerry the traitor?....this shit is getting ridiculous now...

Forum List

Back