Giuliani exclusive: What Trump told me right after FBI raid

I hear the shit was stored where anyone could get to them. You could be a wedding of your Saudi cousing Akmed and you sneak down and take pictures of this classified stuff. Hell Trump lays out everything you are looking for.

Then the Saudi's give Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars? BILLION?
Where did you hear this?

I understand Mar-a-Lago has a SKIF. If so I imagine any classified information is stored properly. (I will post a link to this info.)

Where did you hear this?

I understand Mar-a-Lago has a SKIF. If so I imagine any classified information is stored properly. (I will post a link to this info.)

This is a bald faced lie.

Where did you hear this?

yes the president’s house has one of these rooms set up

Where did you hear this?

Why did Trump take this stuff home with him?

Where did you hear this?

Where did you hear
Where did you hear this?

This is a joke. Why would FORMER president Trump need to keep highly classified information at Mara Lago?

Affidavit: Trump Was Insecurely Storing Most Sensitive Intel At Club​

The sworn affidavit that prosecutors used to persuade a federal judge to let them search Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home earlier this month says that classified documents would likely be found there as well as “evidence of obstruction,”

“There is probable cause to believe that additional documents that contain classified NDI or that are Presidential records subject to record retention requirements currently remain at the PREMISES. There is also probable cause to believe that evidence of obstruction will be found at the PREMISES,”

The affidavit, filed by an FBI agent from the Washington, D.C., office with training in “counterintelligence and espionage investigations,” says that the agency was brought in to investigate by the National Archives after officials there found that 15 boxes retrieved from Mar-a-Lago earlier this year included highly classified material.
“Of most significant concern was that highly classified records were unfoldered, intermixed with other records, and otherwise unproperly [sic] identified,” the FBI agent wrote.
The FBI did a preliminary review of the material in those boxes and found documents with classification markings in 14 out of the 15, the special agent wrote, describing the documents using a string of acronyms referring to classified material and “FPOTUS” for former President Trump:

FBI agents searched Trump’s tennis and social club in Palm Beach on Aug. 8 and took away boxes of material, including 11 packets of classified documents. Among that set was a batch labeled with the highest classification markings, meant for review only in secure government facilities.

Where did you hear this?

FBI agents searched Trump’s tennis and social club in Palm Beach on Aug. 8 and took away boxes of material, including 11 packets of classified documents. Among that set was a batch labeled with the highest classification markings, meant for review only in secure government facilities.

Where did you hear

This is a joke. Why would FORMER president Trump need to keep highly classified information at Mara Lago?

Affidavit: Trump Was Insecurely Storing Most Sensitive Intel At Club​

The sworn affidavit that prosecutors used to persuade a federal judge to let them search Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home earlier this month says that classified documents would likely be found there as well as “evidence of obstruction,”

“There is probable cause to believe that additional documents that contain classified NDI or that are Presidential records subject to record retention requirements currently remain at the PREMISES. There is also probable cause to believe that evidence of obstruction will be found at the PREMISES,”

The affidavit, filed by an FBI agent from the Washington, D.C., office with training in “counterintelligence and espionage investigations,” says that the agency was brought in to investigate by the National Archives after officials there found that 15 boxes retrieved from Mar-a-Lago earlier this year included highly classified material.
“Of most significant concern was that highly classified records were unfoldered, intermixed with other records, and otherwise unproperly [sic] identified,” the FBI agent wrote.
The FBI did a preliminary review of the material in those boxes and found documents with classification markings in 14 out of the 15, the special agent wrote, describing the documents using a string of acronyms referring to classified material and “FPOTUS” for former President Trump:

i can see more of a need for a former president .

then a SoS

yes the president’s house has one of these rooms set up

Among some of the boxes taken out of Trump's resort was a batch labeled with the highest classification markings, meant for review only in secure government facilities.

the reality is they had been there, xiden necer came and got them. Then used his admin laziness and justification to do this political stalinist raid on. a political threat

i can see more of a need for a former president .

then a SoS
What need?

A Secretary of State is actually currently running the country so I say they need the highly classified information. Why does Trump need any of it?

This is making me remember when Republicans cried that Clinton took stuff out of the white house. Now we learn that so do Republican presidents. We didn't know that back when you guys were complaining that Clinton did it.

And that reminds me of Hillary using a private server/email to do official business. So did Trump and the people working for Trump.

Among some of the boxes taken out of Trump's resort was a batch labeled with the highest classification markings, meant for review only in secure government facilities.
yeah he had a room set up at his home, like obama and others before him

the reality is xiden admin never came to get them then used their laziness as justification to conduct the stalinist raid of a political rival.

the reality is they had been there, xiden necer came and got them. Then used his admin laziness and justification to do this political stalinist raid on. a political threat
Yea, the government asked Trump to return them. Then when he refused, they went and got them. And then you guys threw a fit.

What need?

A Secretary of State is actually currently running the country so I say they need the highly classified information. Why does Trump need any of it?

This is making me remember when Republicans cried that Clinton took stuff out of the white house. Now we learn that so do Republican presidents. We didn't know that back when you guys were complaining that Clinton did it.

And that reminds me of Hillary using a private server/email to do official business. So did Trump and the people working for Trump.
you tell me…why did. a former SOS have the need to have them

I hear the shit was stored where anyone could get to them. You could be a wedding of your Saudi cousing Akmed and you sneak down and take pictures of this classified stuff. Hell Trump lays out everything you are looking for.

Then the Saudi's give Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars? BILLION?
You hear? :auiqs.jpg:

yeah he had a room set up at his home, like obama and others before him

the reality is xiden admin never came to get them then used their laziness as justification to conduct the stalinist raid of a political rival.
I didn't know Obama had a room and I sure as hell didn't know he was holding stuff that was labeled with the highest classification markings, meant for review only in secure government facilities.

We know Trump did this. You claim Obama did. But you're known to be a liar. Or someone who unknowingly spreads lies.

Yea, the government asked Trump to return them. Then when he refused, they went and got them. And then you guys threw a fit.
he didn’t refuse. The facts show you are lying again

when you resort to ignoring reality and lying that’s how i know you have nothing.

keep defending the indefensible. you sound like a good little german back in the 1930s

You hear? :auiqs.jpg:
I also heard that the stuff Trump took was labeled with the highest classification markings, meant for review only in secure government facilities.

I also heard Trump made it a felony to do what he did. What an idiot. He must have thought he's above the law.

Forum List

Back