Giuliani Associate Sentenced

Rudy hid in his office & sat on his ass as his asst. DA's did all the work. They're the ones who brought down organized crime in NYC, not Ghouliani. Goid ole Rudy was afraid he was going to get whacked, but he milked it for all it was worth ending up as Mayor of N.Y.

And Rudy has been milking 9/11 since the day he left office lining his pockets off the attack. Guiliani is a piece of shit.
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, October 10, 2019

Lev Parnas And Igor Fruman Charged With Conspiring To Violate Straw And Foreign Donor Bans

Please check who was in charge when Lev was charged with what he was just sentenced for. Hint, Donald Trump, William Barr, and Geoffrey S. Berman a Trump appointed US Attorney.

Now blame the democrats for the prosecution like a moron.
Shall we dig into the Clinton's the Pelosi's and the Biden's and anyone ever connected to them next?....

Probably never. There is a chance President Pardon could be coronated again.
Bah.

The fact that Joe Biden of all people beat Trump whilst hiding in his basement so thoroughly and Trump continues to do the same shit that lost him the last election makes me think this is about as likely as Hillary becoming president.

Just aint gona happen. I was wrong about him in 2016 though so maybe I am in this case but I just do not see him rising to office again.

Shall we dig into the Clinton's the Pelosi's and the Biden's and anyone ever connected to them next?....
Sure please do. The trouble of course is that I've yet to see real proof that they have committed crimes. Trump's CLOSE circle of course can't say the same. Manafort, former campaign manager. Roger Stone, close confidant. Steve Bannon, former chief of staff. Mike Flynn, former national security advisor. All not just pardoned by Trump
Something that constitutes a legal admission of guilt but 3 of those still play a major role within the MAGA world. And those are just SOME major players.

So I'll tell you what the moment you can find convicted felons still working with or for the Clinton's and Pelosi you can make this ridiculous false equivalency.

Russian-born criminal uses his Russian connections to illegally funnel Russian money to the Trump campaign and to campaigns of other Republicans.

Nothing to see here.
Now that you brought it up, why am I not surprised that you forgot to mention that Hillary, the Democrat Party, and Soros paid for the whole damn lie-set to smear an innocent man, bring up Hillary's crimes against the United States against Donald Trump. They then stole the election with excuses for every crime they hoped nobody would find out about. Unfortunately, their tendency to screw the small guy is what gets them in the limelight of the truth. But not to worry, they have their excuses all ligned out ahead of time, like Hillary's little "I forget" diatribe instead of accounting why she had to deprive hundreds of seniors who invested their nest eggs in Whitewater Stock. You dern tootin' she forgot, because it's part of her get-rich-quick narrative. FFI, you are like the most naive human being here if you believe there is nothing to see here. Someday your blinders will wear out and you will see. But it will be so brutal, I pity you, so I'm furnishing you with a couple of new pairs, just in case the Demmie lies fall on you to be bitten in the butt by the mob who needs a good, stupid fall guy.

1642841167204.png
1642841099477.png
1642841208409.png

Last edited:

Convicted of funneling Russian money to Republican politicians ...one of whom of course was DiSantis

Lev Parnas was also convicted and is awaiting sentencing.

Roody should be next
So he is actually being put in prison for daring to call for investigations against corrupt Biden. Banana republic.

“and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

Where are you getting that opinion from?

yje above emboldened part answers it in part... but let's go further, shall we?

Presidential or Legislative Pardon of the President

Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, the President cannot pardon himself.
... August 5, 1974

Executive Action

1. Pursuant to Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution, the “Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment,” is vested in the President. This raises the question whether the President can pardon himself. Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, it would seem that the question should be answered in the negative.

https://www.justice.gov/file/20856/download

^^^ THAT ^^^

Last edited:
Nobody had to "manufacture" anything. As Vice President, Joe Biden committed Quid Pro Quo, there's no mistake about that. He also used his position for gain by the way of his son's appointment to the corporate board of the Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, even though Hunter Biden had absolutely no experience in the energy field.

Do you really think this shit is going away? Not to mention the money the Bidens accepted from the former Mayor of Moscow, and their dealings with the Communist Chinese.

I guarantee you this is going to come back out into the light of day. As should Hillary's dealings in 2016. She was the one who used a bunch of Russian agents to fabricate false information against Trump.

The Senate investigation said otherwise. So did the newspapers. They told of a good man who was SENT to the Ukraine by President Obama, the IMF and NATO to get that prosecutor fired. Joe did the job, the world leaders sent him to do. And he did it well.

Trump lied to you about Biden and the Ukraine, just like he lied about everything else. The only person trying to steal the election was Donald Trump.

The Bidens took NOTHING from the former mayor of Moscow. That's another lie. Hillary Clintons crimes - all lies. Why is there never any evidence with the Clintons? Because they're not committing crimes. Republicans tell you they're committing crimes, but they're not.

Notice a pattern here.

yje above emboldened part answers it in part... but let's go further, shall we?

Presidential or Legislative Pardon of the President

Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, the President cannot pardon himself.
... August 5, 1974

Executive Action

1. Pursuant to Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution, the “Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment,” is vested in the President. This raises the question whether the President can pardon himself. Under the fundamental rule that no one may be a judge in his own case, it would seem that the question should be answered in the negative.

https://www.justice.gov/file/20856/download

^^^ THAT ^^^
We arent talking about impeachment so that's a moot point. You linked a legal opinion from 1974 from some random acting assistant AG as proof that it's not legal? She and thus you might be right but there's nothing in the Constitution barring a President from pardoning themself for things they did prior to being President. I don't know if her argument holds water since the judicial branch can't pardon people only the executive, so it would stand to reason that the person doing the pardoning is not a judge, and so the "fundamental rule" of not being allowed to be the judge of your own case wouldn't apply. No President has ever pardoned themself (though apparently Nixon came close) but a number of Governors have in the past. It stands to reason that if the courts upheld that a Governor of a state can pardon themselves then so can a President. Hopefully we are never in the situation that we would be testing that theory but it's far from settled legally.

By virtue of being in the Trump circle. Being a close associate of trump's disgraced criminal lawyer Giuliani. By working closely IN (not WITH) Team Trump.

I know, I know, you have this vision of Trump being an incompetent old man and a victim of his associates. When it suits you. ;)
That's a ridiculous standard. Do you really want to play the guilt by association game? Seriously? It's crazy to me how fast we are casting people as just outright criminals or enemies of the state because they don't agree with us politically. It's a sad state of affairs. Also you do realize that if any real evidence of malfeasance on the part of Trump ever comes to light a significant portion of the population will not believe it precisely because of stuff like this. It's not different than what has happened with the Clintons.

That's a ridiculous standard. Do you really want to play the guilt by association game? Seriously? It's crazy to me how fast we are casting people as just outright criminals or enemies of the state because they don't agree with us politically. It's a sad state of affairs. Also you do realize that if any real evidence of malfeasance on the part of Trump ever comes to light a significant portion of the population will not believe it precisely because of stuff like this. It's not different than what has happened with the Clintons.
I don't want to play the guilt by association game. But when a person chooses to associate with people that have been shown to be guilty at the very least that says something about how they judge morality doesn't it?

The fact that Joe Biden of all people beat Trump whilst hiding in his basement so thoroughly and Trump continues to do the same shit that lost him the last election makes me think this is about as likely as Hillary becoming president.
Well while that does make sense, all it takes is for too many sleepy liberals to stay home on election day.

In 2024, we won't have a raging pandemic being mishandled by an unethical, amoral narcissist. We won't have a cult member abortion fairy judge being crammed through 8 days before the election. The liberal outrage factor may not be as strong in 2024..

But, overturn Roe V. Wade? the Republican candidate will lose by 10 million votes in 2024.

I don't want to play the guilt by association game. But when a person chooses to associate with people that have been shown to be guilty at the very least that says something about how they judge morality doesn't it?
That's what you're doing. That's exactly what was happening with the Hunter Biden issues. The president is certainly associated with his son and his son was dealing with all kinds of nefarious individuals from Russia and China. How is that any different? Bill Clinton is certainly associated with Hilary, and Bill's dealings with guys like Epstein given his (Bill's) well document proclivities should keep her out of the Whitehouse right? So, if that's the standard you want to use against politicians you disagree with, don't be surprised when it gets turned around on the politicians you agree with. Which is why I say it's a terrible standard and precedent to set.

The Senate investigation said otherwise. So did the newspapers. They told of a good man who was SENT to the Ukraine by President Obama, the IMF and NATO to get that prosecutor fired. Joe did the job, the world leaders sent him to do. And he did it well.

Trump lied to you about Biden and the Ukraine, just like he lied about everything else. The only person trying to steal the election was Donald Trump.

The Bidens took NOTHING from the former mayor of Moscow. That's another lie. Hillary Clintons crimes - all lies. Why is there never any evidence with the Clintons? Because they're not committing crimes. Republicans tell you they're committing crimes, but they're not.

Notice a pattern here.
Yes, there is a pattern here, you enjoy lying and playing the noble troll!
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Forum List

Back