Giuliani Associate Sentenced

3c10x0.jpg

Just recently watched a documentary on the Oxycontin epidemic.

And who popped up in it promoting opioids?

Yea...Roody of course.

Man likes his money. He'll do anything for money

Convicted of funneling Russian money to Republican politicians ...one of whom of course was DiSantis

Lev Parnas was also convicted and is awaiting sentencing.

Roody should be next

So Igor Fruman aided Giuliani in seeking information on Joe Biden? Smart move.

Giuliani is pretty crafty. He knows that if you want information to prosecute criminals like Joe Biden, it's best to enlist other shady characters to get that information. How else did he clean up the NYC Mafia while he was AG?

So Igor Fruman aided Giuliani in seeking information on Joe Biden? Smart move.

Giuliani is pretty crafty. He knows that if you want information to prosecute criminals like Joe Biden, it's best to enlist other shady characters to get that information. How else did he clean up the NYC Mafia while he was AG?
So you’re saying that Roody was in with the mob?

Not the first time I’ve heard that

More political prisoners for the dems....just like a 3rd world dictatorship....I wish I could say the GOP would act in kind when they get the house back but we all know they won't....

Convicted of funneling Russian money to Republican politicians ...one of whom of course was DiSantis

Lev Parnas was also convicted and is awaiting sentencing.

Roody should be next
So, Igor was one of the two henchmen working for Trump's lawyer and he was convicted of funneling or trying to funnel a MILLION DOLLAR$ of Russian money to Florida Governor DiSantis, eh? Go Figure. It did not say what Governor DiSantis did with the money.
I was unclear whether this was connected to Rudy's other hinchman, Les Parnas, convicted in November, but not yet sentenced for funneling Russian money (including $325,000 Dollar$ to Donald Trump's supporting superpac, America First Action as well as moneys to Republican politicians in Nevada and Florida.
Stuff like this could help get corrupt politicians elect to public office.
Not a bright move for convict Igor. If he had a brain, he'd probably play with it.
1642812694898.png

Just recently watched a documentary on the Oxycontin epidemic.

And who popped up in it promoting opioids?

Yea...Roody of course.

Man likes his money. He'll do anything for money

i'm wondering how long b4 squidboy rats out his longtime bud for some leniency in the election fraud scheme he's gonna get nailed with.

So you’re saying that Roody was in with the mob?

Not the first time I’ve heard that

How did you read that into what I posted? As does most every other law enforcement or investigative organization, he employed less than honorable individuals to gather information on criminals. And he had a great success with it, if you look at his record.

Forum List

Back