Girls Splitting Wood....Girls Bottom Fishing

Fishing and wood splitting never looked this good.

I'd rather watch this than watch a fashion show.

All of the years I went fishing why didnt I ever have hot chicks like that in my boat?
I could barely convince the Wife to go fishing and she sure as hell didnt dress that way!!!
The one time I convinced Her to go offshore with me she ended up puking the minute the boat came to a stop.
Of course we were already 60 miles out. Thank God she went to sleep because I was about to tell Her.....it'd take a minute to turn the boat around and take Her back to shore.

A friend of mine has one of those log splitters.
I'd rather use an axe.
But some of the stuff she was splitting is pretty hard to split.
No pun intended.
You have to cut the pieces in no longer than 18 -20 inch sections or they won't split on the first strike.

Yeah...cutting live oak is a bitch with an axe or maul for that matter.

All of the years I went fishing why didnt I ever have hot chicks like that in my boat?
I could barely convince the Wife to go fishing and she sure as hell didnt dress that way!!!
The one time I convinced Her to go offshore with me she ended up puking the minute the boat came to a stop.
Of course we were already 60 miles out. Thank God she went to sleep because I was about to tell Her.....it'd take a minute to turn the boat around and take Her back to shore.
I spent alot of time as sea. It usually took 3 days to completely get over the queasiness. I guess that's what they called getting your sea legs.
Then it would take a day or two for me to stop feeling like the ground was moving when we came back. Going swimming would usually help.
I found out that I slept better at sea then on dry land. If the ship lost both main-spaces the screws would stop turning and it would wake me up.
I've seen alot of things at sea. Big Hammerhead Sharks...flying-fish....Dolphins.....Seagulls would follows across the ocean and just feed off of the garbage we dumped.

I spent alot of time as sea. It usually took 3 days to completely get over the queasiness. I guess that's what they called getting your sea legs.
Then it would take a day or two for me to stop feeling like the ground was moving when we came back. Going swimming would usually help.
I found out that I slept better at sea then on dry land. If the ship lost both main-spaces the screws would stop turning and it would wake me up.
I've seen alot of things at sea. Big Hammerhead Sharks...flying-fish....Dolphins.....Seagulls would follows across the ocean and just feed off of the garbage we dumped.

I never actually got sea sick.
I'd feel a little queasy now and then but I never puked.
And yeah I'd sleep like a baby offshore,of course I think a lot of that was due to being a little queasy.
If the boat was moving under power I never felt sick,it was when the boat was at the mercy of the waves that it got to me.
And yeah we saw some serious sized sharks when we went out. We liked to leave the dock right before sundown and head to the rigs around 40 miles offshore and nightfish. Had a hammer head every bit as long as the boat sidle up next to the boat and just hang out. It was kinda freaky.
Another cool thing was the phosphorescent sea life. You'd leave a huge glowing wake behind the boat.

1658312435544.png

Forum List

Back