Girls Only

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Coyote, I think that it's time that we have a thread just for girls what do you think? Cause ladies rule!!! :D (So, could we possibly make this a sticky? ;) The guys can have a thread too. :) )

• Banned
Lol on a more serious note, I hate to be the bearer of bad news folks, but there's only two genders. End of story.

Lol on a more serious note, I hate to be the bearer of bad news folks, but there's only two genders. End of story.
Unless you are smarter than these doctors its not the end of the story. Most likely you simply have no clue what you are talking about.

"Gender is different than sex. Although genetic factors typically define a person’s sex, gender refers to how they identify on the inside. Only the person themselves can determine what their gender identity is."

Unless you are smarter than these doctors its not the end of the story. Most likely you simply have no clue what you are talking about.

"Gender is different than sex. Although genetic factors typically define a person’s sex, gender refers to how they identify on the inside. Only the person themselves can determine what their gender identity is."

Blah, blah, blah whatever. I know what biology is and if you were born with a penis then you are biologically a boy, and if you weren't then you are biologically a girl. Plain and simple.

Blah, blah, blah whatever. I know what biology is and if you were born with a penis then you are biologically a boy, and if you weren't then you are biologically a girl. Plain and simple.
Which nobody disputes. Got any other brilliant points to make, like the earth isn't flat? we are all very impressed.

Dear Potterhead2021
There are infinite INTERNAL combinations/labels for "gender IDENTITY" that is personal. I could believe I am spiritually connected to Thomas Jefferson, Emily Dickinson, you, Trump etc and have any number of names or labels for my SPIRITUAL identity as unique to me as I am as a person.

What Asclepias is calling gender vs sex
is what Conservatives/Liberals are calling
* gender IDENTITY which is INTERNAL and can change or be fluid
* biological GENDER which is genetic and does not change

You are talking about Biological Gender.
There are up to 6 different genetic combinations that can be classed as M or F by agreement on policy:

(AS for INTERNAL gender or spiritual identity, these labels or affiliations are faith based and person, similar to religious denominations of Atheism, Nontheist secular humanism, Theism, Christian, Buddhism, Islam or other Beliefs, and there are infinite combinations that cannot all be named equally, but we could agree legally to include them all under Religious Spiritual Sexual or Political Beliefs or Creeds, and protect them all equally as individual right that are not govt business to regulate or establish)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210711-130534_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210711-130534_Chrome.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 42

True but then you aren't talking about gender. Youre talking about biological sex.

True but then you aren't talking about gender. Youre talking about biological sex.
YES, Asclepias We need to agree what terms to use to mean which things.

Clearly there is a difference between
*BIOLOGICAL based on genetics that don't change
* INTERNAL identity and physical appearance that can be changed

If there wasn't a Difference between the two levels, we would not have the term Transgender referring to the two NOT matching!

The problem is
*Liberals pushing LGBT are overriding and trying to SUBSTITUTE internal identity IN PLACE of Biological/genetic
* People are not united in recognizing and including faith based beliefs in LGBT identity EQUALLY as other beliefs.
* this exclusion or discrimination is causing Liberals to argue for govt recognizing LGBT as a class INSTEAD of including all variations of identity or affiliation EQUALLY with other FAITH BASED beliefs, religions and creeds ***already protected against discrimination***

Forum List

Back