What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who All Wants To Go To Disneyland!? :D

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I can't really all take you there,.. but I can do the next best thing by virtually doing it. :) So, starting this Friday at ten o'clock am et the virtual flight takes off from the virtual airport and we will all virtually be staying inside a hotel at Disneyland for the week!! :D (Also, if you don't like the idea or think that it's stupid please don't heckle me for it. Nobody is forcing you to participate so just don't reply.) Here is your map!! :D

disneyland-park-map-01 (1).jpg

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Im 35. Im more interested in swinger parties or doing railroads of coke off a hookers tit in a nice hotel.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Im 35. Im more interested in swinger parties or doing railroads of coke off a hookers tit in a nice hotel.

Sorry mate, I don't know what to tell you then lol as I'm just a tad bit younger than you but not really interested in that kind of stuff. :auiqs.jpg:

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Been there.
Done that.
Bought the tee-shirt.
What else is there?

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I live less than an hour from Disney World and will not ever attend the park. They have destroyed Central Florida and they are the most Woke corporation in the world.

However, having said that I hope you enjoy your entertainment Potterhead.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:eusa_doh::icon_rolleyes:

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lol I like you man. :D (Or woman either way. :) )

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I can't really all take you there,.. but I can do the next best thing by virtually doing it. :) So, starting this Friday at ten o'clock am et the virtual flight takes off from the virtual airport and we will all virtually be staying inside a hotel at Disneyland for the week!! :D (Also, if you don't like the idea or think that it's stupid please don't heckle me for it. Nobody is forcing you to participate so just don't reply.) Here is your map!! :D

View attachment 511828

I'll go if I can punch Mickey in the face. :smoke:

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 511828
Disney is for retards

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 511828

OR you could kick him in the balls, that is if he had any

deannalw

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 511828

LOL! I freal chortled out loud.

We might go to hell.

Hope there's beer.

deannalw

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 511828

Have you heard him speak?

No balls.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 511828

No one in a leftist organization like Disney is allowed to have balls. They are considered too sexist and male-privileged.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List