Who All Wants To Go To Disneyland!? :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well, unfortunately I can't really all take you there,.. but I can do the next best thing by virtually doing it. :) So, starting this Friday at ten o'clock am et the virtual flight takes off from the virtual airport and we will all virtually be staying inside a hotel at Disneyland for the week!! :D (Also, if you don't like the idea or think that it's stupid please don't heckle me for it. Nobody is forcing you to participate so just don't reply.) Here is your map!! :D

disneyland-park-map-01 (1).jpg

Im 35. Im more interested in swinger parties or doing railroads of coke off a hookers tit in a nice hotel.

Sorry mate, I don't know what to tell you then lol as I'm just a tad bit younger than you but not really interested in that kind of stuff. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, unfortunately I can't really all take you there,.. but I can do the next best thing by virtually doing it. :) So, starting this Friday at ten o'clock am et the virtual flight takes off from the virtual airport and we will all virtually be staying inside a hotel at Disneyland for the week!! :D (Also, if you don't like the idea or think that it's stupid please don't heckle me for it. Nobody is forcing you to participate so just don't reply.) Here is your map!! :D

View attachment 511828

I'll go if I can punch Mickey in the face. :smoke:

View attachment 511828
Disney is for retards

View attachment 511828

OR you could kick him in the balls, that is if he had any

View attachment 511828

LOL! I freal chortled out loud.

We might go to hell.

Hope there's beer.

View attachment 511828

Have you heard him speak?

No balls.

View attachment 511828

No one in a leftist organization like Disney is allowed to have balls. They are considered too sexist and male-privileged.

Forum List

Back