Giant Joro spider that ‘parachutes’ by using webs to ride the wind like a balloon ‘set to cover the entire East Coast’

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
We've gone from COVID, to Delta, to Omnicron, to the return of the Cold War. Next up, giant flying spiders

Arachnid warfare? I hear they eat stinkbugs.
Like Detective Stories? Learn Etymology.

A in Greek is equivalent to un in English. The rachnid part means "spine." This is the source of many upper-body words: wrist, breast, brain, bring, bear (carry) in English and is a clue that "brother" may be someone carried by the mother, as babies are held, or even held by an older child's hand. In other languages, it is also the prehistoric source for words meaning arm, shoulder, hand, and finger.

In my 46 years I remember when some breed of fire ants were going to invade and kill us all, and before that it was some kind of bee.

No one will care in 8 or 9 months, then after 10 years something else will come along to kill us for some cheap headlines.

In my 46 years I remember when some breed of fire ants were going to invade and kill us all, and before that it was some kind of bee.

No one will care in 8 or 9 months, then after 10 years something else will come along to kill us for some cheap headlines.
Totalitarianism Must Be Peeled Again and Again Until Its Inner Core Is Reached

Follow through on that and you will realize that the cronyvirus is no more contagious than cancer. Both are immune-deficiency problems.

Go even deeper into exposing Deep State tyranny and you will realize that what the Unabomber Cult environmentalists call "Clean Air" is the only atmosphere that killer viruses can survive in. The Lethal Lockdown gave us "cleaner" air, so it is the cause of all these deaths.

We've gone from COVID, to Delta, to Omnicron, to the return of the Cold War. Next up, giant flying spiders

I am curious how much longer the middle class with all this inflation. 40% increase in cost of living compared to the same period last year. I fear that we will have a revolution here in America. We see now that people will riot.

I am curious how much longer the middle class with all this inflation. 40% increase in cost of living compared to the same period last year. I fear that we will have a revolution here in America. We see now that people will riot.

There is not going to be any revolution. Americans will simply do what they always do. Vote the current party out and vote the other party in. And then after a few years when they get sick of the other party they will vote them out and vote the current party back in because doing the same over and over and expecting different results is the American way.

There is not going to be any revolution. Americans will simply do what they always do. Vote the current party out and vote the other party in. And then after a few years when they get sick of the other party they will vote them out and vote the current party back in because doing the same over and over and expecting different results is the American way.
If Truckers strike you may be surprised. The Middle Class and lower class are getting squeezed. I cannot recall such high prices in my lifetime. Can you?

If Truckers strike you may be surprised. The Middle Class and lower class are getting squeezed. I cannot recall such high prices in my lifetime. Can you?

Meanwhile, AAA, which uses its own methodology to determine average gas prices, calculated that the average on Saturday was $3.922. AAA’s highest ever recorded national price record for a gallon of gasoline was $4.114, which was set on July 17, 2008. That’s also the date GasBuddy recorded its highest-ever price record: $4.103.

And nobody is paying attention to the truckers because Ukraine stole their thunder.

Meanwhile, AAA, which uses its own methodology to determine average gas prices, calculated that the average on Saturday was $3.922. AAA’s highest ever recorded national price record for a gallon of gasoline was $4.114, which was set on July 17, 2008. That’s also the date GasBuddy recorded its highest-ever price record: $4.103.

Gas, yes. What about real estate, food, car prices? Gas is just one item.

Oh, fuck that...

barriethrowflame.jpg

Forum List

Back