Ghislaine Maxwell document release

I cant watch the video but i did hear the disposition will be released. They just didnt know when.

Wife said there was something on twitter yesterday about it.

Came out yesterday, but no threads on it?

Y'all are slipping
Because it's not good for Trump and this is a rightwing board.

She's Trump's bossom-buddy for decades.

The forthcoming information should be interesting.

So wishing her well makes them "bossom-buddies"? The right wing is suppressing her to protect Trump? WOW! TDS is a serious psychological impediment & you should seek help or a job with MSM

So wishing her well makes them "bossom-buddies"? The right wing is suppressing her to protect Trump? WOW! TDS is a serious psychological impediment & you should seek help or a job with MSM
I agree, you should seek help for your TDS...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

I agree, you should seek help for your TDS...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg
That would be funny if it wasn't so obviously backwards. Of course, lefties have to rely on projection since facts are not your friend. Beijing Biden has licked Chinas boots for years but corruption & deceit seem to be SOP for Dems. No amount of facts are enough to stop the deranged orange man bad sheople from voting for a pedo. You all are puppets for Soros

Forum List

Back