Getting pregnant changed her messed up life for the better - with help from pro-life organization

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I think everyone who has mixed feelings / thoughts on abortion should read what this woman says (under the video).

I think that if anyone is looking for a charity to support, this would be one of the top best ones.. :)

I think everyone who has mixed feelings / thoughts on abortion should read what this woman says (under the video).

I think that if anyone is looking for a charity to support, this would be one of the top best ones.. :)
Seems religious nuts gain inspiration in hearing how they forced an unviable baby to be born just so they could watch it horribly suffer and die. Sane and compassionate people are appalled at such heartlessness.

Seems religious nuts gain inspiration in hearing how they forced an unviable baby to be born just so they could watch it horribly suffer and die. Sane and compassionate people are appalled at such heartlessness.
I guess God is not sane or compassionate

because HE was the one who created that child and then took him out of this world (the parents cooperating with GOD not baby murderers).. which, by the way, some day God will do to you also (take you out of here)..

:rolleyes:

I guess God is not sane or compassionate

because HE was the one who created that child and then took him out of this world (the parents cooperating with GOD not baby murderers).. which, by the way, some day God will do to you also (take you out of here)..

:rolleyes:
So your god wanted that baby to suffer and die? Is that what you think caring and compassionate is?

So your god wanted that baby to suffer and die? Is that what you think caring and compassionate is?
My God is unfathomable. I hve no idea why He does this or refrains from doing that..

Too bad you write Him off just bc your little pea brain doesn't u/stand everything about Him. The brains (haha) of libtards cannot even comprehend why 2 + 2 always, just always.. equals 4. They will tell you that such mathematical statements can be changed just as gender can

Not ever getting pregnant is a good way for women to go nowadays.
it always was if the woman is not married.. hopefully, happily married

That is objective truth which no one can refute but the dims refute everything that makes sense..

An increasing number of married women are not having kids. This will help the issue.

Isn't choice wonderful?

it always was if the woman is not married.. hopefully, happily married

That is objective truth which no one can refute but the dims refute everything that makes sense..
Thhen you need to make up your mind. Your OP said getting pregnant and having that baby wenT so far as to save her life. Sounds like you are advocating that same rout for all unwed, underaged girls who have sex. Are you advocating that all underaged, unwed girls get pregnant just like the girl in your OP?

So you want to kill kids and you think this makes you “sane and compassionate.” Interesting.

No, you made it clear. If someone has a terminal condition, they should be immediately and brutally killed. NOT DOING SO would be “heartless.”
That is exactle the childish reasoning ability that is expected from a MAGA such as yourself.

Both sides should have policies that do absolutely everything they can to limit the number of abortions to as close to zero as possible. Unfortunately, not only do democrats refuse to do this, they seem to actually be going in the opposite direction, being totally fine with a 9 month old abortion, just because the fetus hasn't been born yet.

Both sides should have policies that do absolutely everything they can to limit the number of abortions to as close to zero as possible. Unfortunately, not only do democrats refuse to do this, they seem to actually be going in the opposite direction, being totally fine with a 9 month old abortion, just because the fetus hasn't been born yet.
Democrats have no regard for rarity of abortion, they do not see it as any kind of tragic but sometimes necessary thing, they literally celebrate it. The life of the victim means less than nothing to them and they think their killer needs to be celebrated and praised. That is what “shout your abortion” is all about.

The general public does not shame celebrity actresses and singers who killed their kids entirely for the sake of making more money in the entertainment industry. If anyone should be “cancelled,” it is these vile and selfish monsters.

Democrats have no regard for rarity of abortion, they do not see it as any kind of tragic but sometimes necessary thing, they literally celebrate it. The life of the victim means less than nothing to them and they think their killer needs to be celebrated and praised. That is what “shout your abortion” is all about.

The general public does not shame celebrity actresses and singers who killed their kids entirely for the sake of making more money in the entertainment industry. If anyone should be “cancelled,” it is these vile and selfish monsters.
IS that the crazy shit your MAGA leaders have been telling you?

IS that the crazy shit your MAGA leaders have been telling you?

It's why you don't hear the term "Safe, Legal, and Rare" anymore.

How the abortion debate moved away from "safe, legal, and rare"

But over the years, abortion rights advocates have pushed back against the phrase. “Safe, legal, and rare” implies that getting an abortion is something that “you should be apologetic for,” reproductive justice activist Renee Bracey Sherman told Vox. “It places the blame on the person who’s had an abortion, as if they just did something wrong to need one, rather than addressing the systemic issue as to why someone might not be able to have access to consistent health care or contraception.”

Yes, I remember reading recently about some well know actress who actually bragged about how her life has been much better since she decided to commit murder instead of giving birth to a child.

Forum List

Back