Get ready for male cosmetics counters coming to a department store near you

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Male make-up counters could become a reality within five years, the UK boss of L’Oreal has said, as it is no longer a taboo for the “selfie generation”. In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, Vismay Sharma, the cosmetics giant’s UK managing director, said that demand for makeup among men was growing fast. Speaking about the industry as a whole, he said male-targeted counters in department stores and drug stores could be a reality in “five to seven years”.According to

DAYS OF LOT: Get ready for Male cosmetics counters coming to a department store near you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forcing the normalizing of this bs, and liberals will just roll with it like it's a lamp sitting next to them. Such suckers to accept this bs. Rome is falling and the stupid will never see it coming.
They pulled this bs right before Rome fell, and their idiot liberals did the same thing ...................

That's why you jackasses can't piece together why you have been indoctrinated into think YOU DONT NEED HISTORY because some of you asses have mentioned " history is not needed" who needs it blah blah and you know who you are. Dumbasses. =)

And the dumbed down don't even realize how they are being given " THEIR OWN " little counter section oh but wait isn't that being racist, isn't that discrimination to separate their bs from the women's... make up is make up so why create that UNEQUAL section. HYPOCRITICAL FKS.

• Banned
da fuq kinda man wears makeup? :hellno:

We saw a commercial a few days ago and I think it was cover girl they had a gawd dam BOY with the make up some eye lashes bs...... Uuuugh.

Dey gonna have Foo-foo dust?

Covered all over from head to foot...

... covered all over with Slim's Foo-foo dust.

Male make-up counters could become a reality within five years, the UK boss of L’Oreal has said, as it is no longer a taboo for the “selfie generation”. In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, Vismay Sharma, the cosmetics giant’s UK managing director, said that demand for makeup among men was growing fast. Speaking about the industry as a whole, he said male-targeted counters in department stores and drug stores could be a reality in “five to seven years”.According to

DAYS OF LOT: Get ready for Male cosmetics counters coming to a department store near you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forcing the normalizing of this bs, and liberals will just roll with it like it's a lamp sitting next to them. Such suckers to accept this bs. Rome is falling and the stupid will never see it coming.
They pulled this bs right before Rome fell, and their idiot liberals did the same thing ...................

That's why you jackasses can't piece together why you have been indoctrinated into think YOU DONT NEED HISTORY because some of you asses have mentioned " history is not needed" who needs it blah blah and you know who you are. Dumbasses. =)

And the dumbed down don't even realize how they are being given " THEIR OWN " little counter section oh but wait isn't that being racist, isn't that discrimination to separate their bs from the women's... make up is make up so why create that UNEQUAL section. HYPOCRITICAL FKS.

Who's being forced to do or believe anything here?

Rome offered male make-up counters just before it fell? :p

I have never been a fan of shopping and I am a female. If they are trying to make me like it, they are not even close to being in the parking lot that is next to the ball field.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't shop in those shitholes. The closest I get to a department store is Kohls for work jeans & shirts.
90% of my wardrobe comes from places like Dicks Sporting Goods and other sports outlets.

Who's being forced to do or believe anything here?

Rome offered male make-up counters just before it fell? :p

:clap2:

Get ready for male cosmetics counters coming to a department store near you

You mean...You mean the current counters are gender specific?!?
O the horror!

All that are on TV.
I don't see a problem with it as long as they know HOW to wear it...unlike a shitload of women I know that PILE it on like Tammy Faye.
Makeup is supposed to SUBTLY enhance and be so carefully applied, one cannot tell one IS wearing makeup. But...too many wanna be another Tammy. Blech.

I don't shop in those shitholes. The closest I get to a department store is Kohls for work jeans & shirts.
90% of my wardrobe comes from places like Dicks Sporting Goods and other sports outlets.
Mine come from thrift stores. Even when I had my shops, I still would shop at thrift stores. Why pay 50 bucks for a blouse when someone else can pay it, wear it a few times, then dump it and I get it for 3 bucks? Only thing I don't buy "gently used" is underwear.

All that are on TV.
I don't see a problem with it as long as they know HOW to wear it...unlike a shitload of women I know that PILE it on like Tammy Faye.
Makeup is supposed to SUBTLY enhance and be so carefully applied, one cannot tell one IS wearing makeup. But...too many wanna be another Tammy. Blech.

^^^ This.

I can't say what make up companies will be trying to sell to men, but the articles from the OP make it sound like a subtle enhancement, covering blemishes kind of thing. And yep, the men in TV and movies are almost certainly all wearing make up.

As an example, I suffer from psoriasis. I've been lucky that it has almost never effected my face, but if it did, I certainly might try to use some make up products to hide or at least lessen the look of it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back