Get Ready For 'Mask Mandate 2.0: Monkey Pox Armageddon', Coming To A Town Near You Soon

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Americans are so done with failed COVID policies NOT based on science, so the government needs something new, fresh.

Move over, COVID, there's a new fear-mongeting threat to push...

MONKEY POX!!!

Monkeypox isn't airborne, so who cares..

If it was, then yes...I am sure the energy around it will be much much different...you can see monkeypox, you can't see COVID...

What are you talking about? The weak minded, very compliant, and do wish to be
led around by our government.

"We" were never fooled in the first place.
Yes you and I thus we were not fooled . Still way too many Asians running around masked like the CCP gave them some kind of orders and the imbeciles wearing makes walking and driving by themselves.

What are you talking about? The weak minded, very compliant, and do wish to be
led around by our government.
I guess the hope is that this crowd will enable enough hysteria to justify lockdowns and such. Note that this time the illness also makes a person hideous to look at. Nice touch...

That is how we dealt with AIDS and it was the best thing we could have done.......

Unlike you Fauci and his group allowed AIDS to be spread to women and straight people by allowing those afflicted with aids to spread it to straight people.

**********​
**********​

Unlike you Fauci and his group allowed AIDS to be spread to women and straight people by allowing those afflicted with aids to spread it to straight people.

**********​
**********​
Reagan was president when the AIDS epidemic hit...and the collective response was to just call it a "gay disease" and ignore it...

As for Fauci...Care to show me how he spread it to women??

Or are you just pissed at the fact that Fauci is world renown for his work on AIDS research...

It'll be airborne soon, don't worry. And you'll strap on your mask and get your shots like a good boy.
And if pox is as contagious as COVID was...all of that "monkeypox isn't a big deal bro" talk will go straight the fuck out of the window....

By the way...can you tell me when monkeypox has ever been airborne?? It has been around over 50 years; so are you saying it is suddenly going to become airborne??

Cool...well if it does and you catch it...make sure you don't take that vaccine, cool?

Wear those bumps as a sign of pride bro

And if pox is as contagious as COVID was...all of that "monkeypox isn't a big deal bro" talk will go straight the fuck out of the window....

By the way...can you tell me when monkeypox has ever been airborne?? It has been around over 50 years; so are you saying it is suddenly going to become airborne??

Cool...well if it does and you catch it...make sure you don't take that vaccine, cool?

No, they're just going to tell you it's airborne, and you'll believe it, because you're a stupid sheep.

You desperately need another lockdown so that all will be as useless as you.

Forum List

Back