Get ready for a one world government if Trump fails to come back.

Alright now explain how anyone can be killed and their death be insignificant? What a tool you are. Are you listening to yourself? No mystery how you became a Trumper.
It’s proof it does not affect young healthy people, so we don’t need an experimental jab that doesn’t even work anyway?

All of them
Yeah, they should all be thrown in jail and their kids put in cages. That'll teach them to want to stay alive! Never try to put yourself in their shoes or realize they are humans. What a clown. You make me wanna barf.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Hundreds of thousands of your rube supporters died because of this attitude.
Yea sure.

Don’t you have some Ukrainians to cheer for?

A1C57641-1FCB-4429-9F4D-6A8700AB795D.jpeg

No

return them to mexico the same day they arrive
Your madman cult leader has created Bogeymen to divide America and then claimed that only he could fix it. Called Mexicans rapists and stoked racial violence and hatred. He did this to create diversions from what he was up to. And what he was up to was to enrich himself with taxpayer money, campaign money, inaugural money and money from laundering Russian loot stolen from the Russian people by Putin and a group of Oligarchs. That's the reality of the situation and someday you will see that. For the rest of us, we already see it because it's so fuckin' obvious. So keep right on hating for hating's sake if that's what turns you on. I have no use for you.

Really don't want to get to snarky about former or current presidents. but this makes no sense. How many country's does Biden have homes hotels, golf courses and business licenses in? How many does Trump have? You constantly scream about Biden's sons money, never about Trumps children's. with there well known foreign connections. Everything is about blame with out responsibility.

May you don’t know what a globalist is?

1. A national geopolitical policy in which the entire world is regarded as the appropriate sphere for a state's influence.
  2. The development of social, cultural, technological, or economic networks that transcend national boundaries; globalization.
  3. An ideology based on the belief that people, goods and information ought to be able to cross national borders unfettered.
Take note particularly of definition #2 and#3. I don’t think many would deny that Trump does not fit either one of these definitions. Now, watch this video of Joe and tell me what you think. It is pretty hard to deny ole Joe doesn’t fit squarely into #3.

As for definition #1, straight from the horse’s mouth.

"The affirmative task we have now is to, um, create a new world order, because the global order is changing again."

He as actually said it quite a few times, this is just one example. The push for anti-fossil fuels and the global agenda for climate change is also part of the globalists plans. Global/digital currencies(traceable) are being pushed and the dollar is being devalued as I type. The “share the wealth” mantra that Democrats continue to push here in the US, will spread well beyond our borders. In order to do that, we must open ours to other countries. Democrats seem ok with the idea of providing free healthcare to those that illegally cross our borders. Heavily Democratic cities provide sanctuary and NYC, for example, is ok with non-citizen immigrants voting in our elections. Virtually any form of national pride for the US is deemed as racist or otherwise detrimental by many on the left. The writing is on the wall, sorry if you can’t see it.

May you don’t know what a globalist is?

1. A national geopolitical policy in which the entire world is regarded as the appropriate sphere for a state's influence.
  2. The development of social, cultural, technological, or economic networks that transcend national boundaries; globalization.
  3. An ideology based on the belief that people, goods and information ought to be able to cross national borders unfettered.
Take note particularly of definition #2 and#3. I don’t think many would deny that Trump does not fit either one of these definitions. Now, watch this video of Joe and tell me what you think. It is pretty hard to deny ole Joe doesn’t fit squarely into #3.

As for definition #1, straight from the horse’s mouth.

"The affirmative task we have now is to, um, create a new world order, because the global order is changing again."

He as actually said it quite a few times, this is just one example. The push for anti-fossil fuels and the global agenda for climate change is also part of the globalists plans. Global/digital currencies(traceable) are being pushed and the dollar is being devalued as I type. The “share the wealth” mantra that Democrats continue to push here in the US, will spread well beyond our borders. In order to do that, we must open ours to other countries. Democrats seem ok with the idea of providing free healthcare to those that illegally cross our borders. Heavily Democratic cities provide sanctuary and NYC, for example, is ok with non-citizen immigrants voting in our elections. Virtually any form of national pride for the US is deemed as racist or otherwise detrimental by many on the left. The writing is on the wall, sorry if you can’t see it.

Just another bullshit righty Opinion Piece.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You think so

if you dont believe me how about CNN?

Moron, "encountering" migrants at the border means the border patrol is working and not open.

face-palm-gif.278959

There are differences between Trump and Biden. Trump was declared to have told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and America prospered.

Biden claimed he extorted a billion dollars from the Ukraine according to a video that went viral a couple of years ago. He bragged about giving the Ukrainians 6 hours to come up with a billion dollars in cash and put it on Air Force Two, where it miraculously disappeared on the way to Washington. Hush-hush bank somewhere in the third world? Who knows? Biden clammed up! Oh, wait. He vented to the press knew how much he hates the conservatives in America a few days ago. What a take-no-survivors creep no-identification-necessary brought to us via Mob Boss Nancy and her fellow false witness narrators. Got herself and participating communists elected to control the entire United States, once a free land, and now a Democrat Dungeon for people the deep state hates.

On the other hand, President Trump forfeited his salary to spend on things the American people, which he constantly had before his eyes as he administered fairness for all who labor. He raised people's paychecks to a living standard and lowered the price of gasoline by governing wisely and giving the oil and gas industry incentives, the same way he gave incentatives to those who once were parasites, he turned into proud, productive people. And she has her minions prancing around all over the net with instructions to follow Nancy's choice of lying narratives. At first, I was mad at her for referring to herself she was the most important person in America. Now, just thinking about her charging the American people for the gold pens she handed out to her friends only celebrating her two phony impeachments of Donald Trump. May her hatred for doing the right thing be burnt and put through a spaghetti crank.

I choose Trump. If the Democrats hadn't cheated their butts off on election day, we'd be living in a world of peace. But no. The selfish Demonrats had to kick the popular vote of the American people for trump under the carpet, as they drew their 3am cheater boxes out at the polls, all handwritten by one or two writers per box to represent thousands of nonexistent people instead of the 2 that wrote it all down.
/venting complete!

Biden neither extorted a billion dollars from Ukraine nor did he ever claim to.

Do you even know you’re nuts?

Moron, "encountering" migrants at the border means the border patrol is working and not open.

face-palm-gif.278959
Biden is ushering them in

2 million foreigners trespassing our national borders is an accurate number

Forum List

Back