Get ready for a one world government if Trump fails to come back.

Democrats are the least informed people I have ever seen. Of course Biden is a globalist. I mean seriously, do you follow any news other than what is spoon fed to you? Trump is the exact opposite of a globalist. You can't call him a nationalist and a globalist at the same time. That is seriously boneheaded.

Even the name Biden's Build Back Better was stolen from the Great Reset.

I fear for our country if they are all as blind as you.
Really don't want to get to snarky about former or current presidents. but this makes no sense. How many country's does Biden have homes hotels, golf courses and business licenses in? How many does Trump have? You constantly scream about Biden's sons money, never about Trumps children's. with there well known foreign connections. Everything is about blame with out responsibility.

Do you live the good life? Tell us how all will get the same. We are suffering for your beliefs now. Do you notice? The stores selling products are now having shortages in different ones. And only certain brands in others. And this has not stopped though the products change. We are being programmed to accept his.
Spoiled brats, that's us. Push a button turn a handle and there is water lights heat or cool air, Never had to miss a meal unless by choice. No I don't like passing up my favorite steak, or getting a different kind of peanut butter because my brand is out of stock but really?
Cant imagine how you would have survived in WW2. Can't imagine how you don't know you have it better than 2/3 of the world but wont stop complaining & blaming.

As I keep telling libs as long as you keep the border wide open employers cannot do the governments job for it

and libs do want to keep the border open
Give them 6 months grace. Then fine employers who hire illegals. The border isn't open.... and we still have the US coast guard and US customs and immigration.

Give them 6 months grace. Then fine employers who hire illegals. The border isn't open.... and we still have the US coast guard and US customs and immigration.
The border is wide open and 2 million illegal poor people poor through it each year

I think the lib plan is to give them all green cards and welfare till America becomes a 3rd world country

The border is wide open and 2 million illegal poor people poor through it each year

I think the lib plan is to give them all green cards and welfare till America becomes a 3rd world country
LOL Nothing more to say to that kind of nonsense.

People really get offended when you just come out and tell the truth in plain language.
have u read the book written by Trump and (some Japanese-sounding name) guy?

I think it is called

Why We Want You to be Rich

It is excellent, basically a book to guide you in the financial world, as most Americans do not know what is going on financially.... and make bad mistakes/investments.. I couldn't put this book down. Only YOU can change your financial situation but if you want to try, you should read this book... I'm not terribly ambitious myself, reading it mostly bc I like Trump

and guess what

I like him far more than ever... which I had not thought possible...

I want him in '24 more than ever... not bc he is perfect or I worship him (the liars accuse Rs of that) but because he knows what is going on in the US... had fixed a lot of what ws wrong... and then... Bidim aborted him like he would like to abort anyone smarter than himself (or not)

+

have u read the book written by Trump and (some Japanese-sounding name) guy?

I think it is called

Why We Want You to be Rich

It is excellent, basically a book to guide you in the financial world, as most Americans do not know what is going on financially.... and make bad mistakes/investments.. I couldn't put this book down. Only YOU can change your financial situation but if you want to try, you should read this book... I'm not terribly ambitious myself, reading it mostly bc I like Trump

and guess what

I like him far more than ever... which I had not thought possible...

I want him in '24 more than ever... not bc he is perfect or I worship him (the liars accuse Rs of that) but because he knows what is going on in the US... had fixed a lot of what ws wrong... and then... Bidim aborted him like he would like to abort anyone smarter than himself (or not)

+
Trump doesn't write ANYTHING. He's borderline functionally illiterate. He didn't even write "the art of the deal" and the guy who actually wrote it has since called it nonsense.

No one is claiming that trump can save us just by being president

he is a stick in the eye of the corrupt swamp rats in washington and the rich elite assholes who tell the swamp rats what to do

when the people decide who the president will be the power brokers lose
Trump is a rich, elite asshole.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
There are differences between Trump and Biden. Trump was declared to have told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and America prospered.

Biden claimed he extorted a billion dollars from the Ukraine according to a video that went viral a couple of years ago. He bragged about giving the Ukrainians 6 hours to come up with a billion dollars in cash and put it on Air Force Two, where it miraculously disappeared on the way to Washington. Hush-hush bank somewhere in the third world? Who knows? Biden clammed up! Oh, wait. He vented to the press knew how much he hates the conservatives in America a few days ago. What a take-no-survivors creep no-identification-necessary brought to us via Mob Boss Nancy and her fellow false witness narrators. Got herself and participating communists elected to control the entire United States, once a free land, and now a Democrat Dungeon for people the deep state hates.

On the other hand, President Trump forfeited his salary to spend on things the American people, which he constantly had before his eyes as he administered fairness for all who labor. He raised people's paychecks to a living standard and lowered the price of gasoline by governing wisely and giving the oil and gas industry incentives, the same way he gave incentatives to those who once were parasites, he turned into proud, productive people. And she has her minions prancing around all over the net with instructions to follow Nancy's choice of lying narratives. At first, I was mad at her for referring to herself she was the most important person in America. Now, just thinking about her charging the American people for the gold pens she handed out to her friends only celebrating her two phony impeachments of Donald Trump. May her hatred for doing the right thing be burnt and put through a spaghetti crank.

I choose Trump. If the Democrats hadn't cheated their butts off on election day, we'd be living in a world of peace. But no. The selfish Demonrats had to kick the popular vote of the American people for trump under the carpet, as they drew their 3am cheater boxes out at the polls, all handwritten by one or two writers per box to represent thousands of nonexistent people instead of the 2 that wrote it all down.
/venting complete!
You could write for SNL.

There are differences between Trump and Biden. Trump was declared to have told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and America prospered.

Biden claimed he extorted a billion dollars from the Ukraine according to a video that went viral a couple of years ago. He bragged about giving the Ukrainians 6 hours to come up with a billion dollars in cash and put it on Air Force Two, where it miraculously disappeared on the way to Washington. Hush-hush bank somewhere in the third world? Who knows? Biden clammed up! Oh, wait. He vented to the press knew how much he hates the conservatives in America a few days ago. What a take-no-survivors creep no-identification-necessary brought to us via Mob Boss Nancy and her fellow false witness narrators. Got herself and participating communists elected to control the entire United States, once a free land, and now a Democrat Dungeon for people the deep state hates.

On the other hand, President Trump forfeited his salary to spend on things the American people, which he constantly had before his eyes as he administered fairness for all who labor. He raised people's paychecks to a living standard and lowered the price of gasoline by governing wisely and giving the oil and gas industry incentives, the same way he gave incentatives to those who once were parasites, he turned into proud, productive people. And she has her minions prancing around all over the net with instructions to follow Nancy's choice of lying narratives. At first, I was mad at her for referring to herself she was the most important person in America. Now, just thinking about her charging the American people for the gold pens she handed out to her friends only celebrating her two phony impeachments of Donald Trump. May her hatred for doing the right thing be burnt and put through a spaghetti crank.

I choose Trump. If the Democrats hadn't cheated their butts off on election day, we'd be living in a world of peace. But no. The selfish Demonrats had to kick the popular vote of the American people for trump under the carpet, as they drew their 3am cheater boxes out at the polls, all handwritten by one or two writers per box to represent thousands of nonexistent people instead of the 2 that wrote it all down.
/venting complete!
You are one sad person. How could you be so bamboozled?

Ray, Trump is a phony and he's dumb as a stump. He's an international laughing stock. You should find another hero.
Every time I see someone talk about Truth and Trump in the same paragraph I look up into the sky to be sure I'm still on the right planet.

Every time I see someone talk about Truth and Trump in the same paragraph I look up into the sky to be sure I'm still on the right planet.
Trump was a creep back in the 1980s. He's ostentatious, but he has no manners.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I really do try to increase my understanding of this incredible adoration and devotion. To this man, of all people.

And then I see stuff like this.
I’m sure it’s all very confusing to you.

If only everyone would just shut up and obey the Establishment folks like Biden and Romney, give up a few stupid “free-dumbs”, then everything would work out just great and we could fix climate change too.

Trump had enough money to put himself out there and tell the truth. For this, the national security agencies of the country were mobilized and corrupted to take him down. But of course, you did not see this. You saw what you were told to see. You are a good boy. a very good boy.
Trump is a grandstanding moron. He can't read and has the attention span of a gnat.

I’m sure it’s all very confusing to you.

If only everyone would just shut up and obey the Establishment folks like Biden and Romney, give up a few stupid “free-dumbs”, then everything would work out just great and we could fix climate change too.
What freedoms are you talking about giving up?

Forum List

Back