Get ready for a one world government if Trump fails to come back.

Why do I need to prove something to you that you already know and agree
with?

Who knows what I said that your brain translated into think I agree with you. :cuckoo:

Your own link didn't agree with you.

But no worries, I already knew why you couldn't prove your bullshit claim.

:itsok:

He did

lib judges ruled against his policies sometimes

but even when they were wrong trump conceded their authority
And Trump appointed judges as well. Just like the 60 times he has tried to escape justice for trying to overturn a fair election. Sometime even Trump appointees honor their oaths, right to his fat orange face.

No he violated the consent decree as to holding undocumented children. And Kelly and his brunhilda had a hand in that too.
I suppose you mean this

I suppose you mean this

Well yes, but really what Trump did was put children in unending detention in order to "dissuade" people illegally immigrating with children, or possibly just sending the over unaccompanied. There's no doubt the children illegally immigrating were a significant problem to having a secure border. But imo locking up kids just to lock them up is unacceptable on any ground. Personally, I would have sent them back whenever their nationality could be determined, and I'd never grant an child brought here illegally US citizenship ... or a green card to work here legally.

I suppose you mean this

What are your thoughts on children held in cages for an indefinite time? Did that turn you on like it did for Trump?

Well yes, but really what Trump did was put children in unending detention in order to "dissuade" people illegally immigrating with children, or possibly just sending the over unaccompanied. There's no doubt the children illegally immigrating were a significant problem to having a secure border. But imo locking up kids just to lock them up is unacceptable on any ground. Personally, I would have sent them back whenever their nationality could be determined, and I'd never grant an child brought here illegally US citizenship ... or a green card to work here legally.
That link was from 2015 when obama was president

as for what to with the kids, send them back to mexico the same day they arrive

Forum List

Back