Germany’s top tank destroyed on Ukrainian Frontlines: Leopard 2A6 and dozens of American Bradleys taken out

Much like firearms level the playing field between a 110lb grandmother and a 300lb rape convict released by a liberal Soros prosecutor, Russia’s nuclear arsenal negates our military advantage.
Only if they are ready, willing, and able to use their nukes. Unlikely since it would gain them nothing and cost them everything.

Only if they are ready, willing, and able to use their nukes. Unlikely since it would gain them nothing and cost them everything.
Any country would use nukes if pushed into a corner and threatened with extinction. The fact the mutual destruction is pretty much guaranteed is exactly why I referred to them as leveling the playing field.

Actually, no. They believe that they can fight and win a nuclear war (regional, against European countries, or large-scale, against the USA). The losses will be terrible, of course, but lesser than they suffered in WWII and pretty preferable to allowing Ukraine join NATO (de jury or de facto).

Any country would use nukes if pushed into a corner and threatened with extinction. The fact the mutual destruction is pretty much guaranteed is exactly why I referred to them as leveling the playing field.
Actually, the mutual destruction it's not guaranteed anymore.

ANOTHER HUGE RUSSIAN WIN AT KRAMATORSK Two generals, up to 50 officers and up to 20 mercenaries and advisers were eliminated in Kramatorsk as a result of the strike on the temporary deployment point of the AFU
The ministry also reported that the losses of the AFU during the day amounted to up to 530 servicemen killed and wounded in the Donetsk direction (SMO Zone).
There were many American flags witnessed on helmets, including various patches from American units like the Rangers and Screaming Eagles. Possibly top Kyiv military meeting with US trainers and instructors to discuss the Kyiv False Flag where they attack the Zaporozhye power plant and then blame the Russians . Similar to the Dam False Flag but this time potentially world threatening .

Last edited:
Actually, the mutual destruction it's not guaranteed anymore.
An all-out nuclear war between the United States and Russia may not kill everything, but it would fuck up major portions (if not all) of the world for hundreds of years. Might as well be destruction.

How does a Ukraine in NATO threaten Russia with extinction? Does Russia need Ukraine as a part of Russia to survive? Is Poland next?

Actually, no. They believe that they can fight and win a nuclear war (regional, against European countries, or large-scale, against the USA). The losses will be terrible, of course, but lesser than they suffered in WWII and pretty preferable to allowing Ukraine join NATO (de jury or de facto).
So up to 20 million dead Russians is acceptable but a Ukraine in NATO is not? Sorry, not buying it.

Invading Ukraine was an escalation that many countries opposed. I don't recall us nuking Cuba or Russia.
Fact of the matter is, we're fighting a proxy war on Russia's border. We've abused Ukraine far worse than Russia has.
I know my guess, I don't know yours. Do you?
Speculation of that manner is the domain of fools and propagandists, of which I am neither.

Fact of the matter is, we're fighting a proxy war on Russia's border. We've abused Ukraine far worse than Russia has.
Do you think the Ukrainians would agree?

Speculation of that manner is the domain of fools and propagandists, of which I am neither.
Hardly speculation, it is logical question based on Russia's reasons for invading Ukraine. Latvia is already in NATO, would you condone Russia invading it? What is the difference between Latvia and Ukraine?

Do you think the Ukrainians would agree?
What difference does it make? My initial thought is that the Ukrainians are not a single minded entity, and it’s likely there is a vast number of opinions regarding the issue.

What difference does it make? My initial thought is that the Ukrainians are not a single minded entity, and it’s likely there is a vast number of opinions regarding the issue.
You obviously prefer an autocrat to a democrat but I think the majority of Ukrainians would prefer their independence to living under an autocrat and his oligarchs.

You obviously prefer an autocrat to a democrat but I think the majority of Ukrainians would prefer their independence to living under an autocrat and his oligarchs.
It’s hilarious how you keep struggling and acting as if you know what an entire country of people think. Especially since you’ve illustrated zero capacity to do so for yourself.

It’s hilarious how you keep struggling and acting as if you know what an entire country of people think. Especially since you’ve illustrated zero capacity to do so for yourself.
Oh please. Try and keep your arrogance and accusations under control. You accuse me of exactly the things you've done. You make assertions based on nothing.

An all-out nuclear war between the United States and Russia may not kill everything, but it would fuck up major portions (if not all) of the world for hundreds of years. Might as well be destruction.
It depends. They believe that after their quite effective first counter-force strike (with, say, more than 80% of American nukes destroyed and less than 1 million of American civilians killed) the Americans may accept all Russian demands (including returning Alaska to Russia and independence of Texas and California) except for total unconditional surrender without retaliation strike. So, such "limited nuclear war" could be won without FUBARing important civilian infrastructure.

In fact the Ukrainians prefer to live (even under oppressive regime) rather than die. And no, many of them see Putin as a liberator and Kievan Junta as an oppressive and evil regime. Anyway, they don't have choice between independence and dependence. They have an illusion of choice between dependence on NATO and dependence on Russian Federation. NATO suggests a bit more money, Russia suggests a bit more personal freedoms.

In fact the Ukrainians prefer to live (even under oppressive regime) rather than die.
Except for the tens of thousands who fight in the army.

And no, many of them see Putin as a liberator and Kievan Junta as an oppressive and evil regime.
Evidence that more than a tiny minority feel that way?

Russia suggests a bit more personal freedoms.
That seems like delusion give the oppression in Russia under Putin.

Forum List

Back