Germany’s top tank destroyed on Ukrainian Frontlines: Leopard 2A6 and dozens of American Bradleys taken out

I don't disagree, my point was that if we had a 100% reliable first strike capability and wouldn't fear retaliation, the temptation to launch that first strike would be overwhelming.
Yes, of course. But even 50% reliable first strike capability could significantly increase the American bagraining positions.

I was in no way advocating a first use of nukes on anyone. MAD has worked just fine for decades.
It's not only about MAD (which never was actually true). It was more about playing by the book and respecting other side's vital interests.

Yes, of course. But even 50% reliable first strike capability could significantly increase the American bagraining positions.
No, it is unthinkable and would leave no winners.

It's not only about MAD (which never was actually true). It was more about playing by the book and respecting other side's vital interests.
Mutual respect is a good thing.

Putin is winning, stop listening to CNN!
He is not 'winning' just because he has not lost. Russia failed to take Kiev and is now bogged down in a dirty, unpopular, ground war. He has few allies, more like there are some non-western countries that have not condemned him. He has an economy only the size of Texas and he has taken on the entire West. Long term he will only get weaker and weaker. What is he winning?

He is not 'winning' just because he has not lost. Russia failed to take Kiev and is now bogged down in a dirty, unpopular, ground war. He has few allies, more like there are some non-western countries that have not condemned him. He has an economy only the size of Texas and he has taken on the entire West. Long term he will only get weaker and weaker. What is he winning?

He is winning on the ground in Ukraine. The Ukrainian forces are finished. The "West" in Europe is Germany, France and England; all of them combined would lose if they were sent to Ukraine. Even the USA would have have a hard time dislodging Russia right now!

He never wanted Kiev - at least not at the start. I think he will want Kiev neutralized but probably not occupied. Who know? Zelen$ky is working for people WHO DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT UKRANIAN LOSSES!!! THEY WANT UKRAINE TO LOSE MORE SO THAT BLACKROCK WILL OWN IT FOR A SONG

Rubbish . There was no plan to take Kyiv then or even now . At the begining the US-Ukey Nazis were suckered into believing Russia was attacking Kyiv when all they wanted was to wheel East and trap the army attacking Donbas . This is exactly what happened .The Nazi army was trapped front and back and was obliterated .

200w.gif

He is winning on the ground in Ukraine. The Ukrainian forces are finished. The "West" in Europe is Germany, France and England; all of them combined would lose if they were sent to Ukraine. Even the USA would have have a hard time dislodging Russia right now!

He never wanted Kiev - at least not at the start. I think he will want Kiev neutralized but probably not occupied. Who know? Zelen$ky is working for people WHO DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT UKRANIAN LOSSES!!! THEY WANT UKRAINE TO LOSE MORE SO THAT BLACKROCK WILL OWN IT FOR A SONG
Rubbish . There was no plan to take Kyiv then or even now . At the begining the US-Ukey Nazis were suckered into believing Russia was attacking Kyiv when all they wanted was to wheel East and trap the army attacking Donbas . This is exactly what happened .The Nazi army was trapped front and back and was obliterated .
Comrades, comrades, I have no idea where you get your information but it is exactly the opposite of the reality I see.

All Putin has to do is exit Ukraine and, voila, peace.
Of course no. Even in this case Kievan Junta will continue to abuse and kill ethnic Russians in Donbass and Crimea, and then, if they successful, they will go to Cuban and Belgorod regions, and what is even more important - they (covered by NATO bases) will try to destabilize situation in Russia itself. War will be over only if there will be mutually acceptable peace. And the peace in which NATO missiles are deployed in Kharkov region is much less acceptable for Russia then peace in which Russian missiles deployed in Cuba or Texas or as existence of Mexican government declared of its goals as returning to 1821 boards or even total decolonisation of the Northern America (which means genocide of all Americans with European, African or Asiatic roots).

The era of tanks is pretty much over now. From here on, death rains in from above, via drones, rockets and missiles and miscellaneous aircraft.

Comrades, comrades, I have no idea where you get your information but it is exactly the opposite of the reality I see.
Less of the "Comrades"or I will start addressing you in the way that I suspect is most appropriate .Look at Douglas McGregor for regular updates and Moon Of Alabama and Simplicius for deeply researched and scrupulously presented reports and analyses .Other brands available . Then report back here with a minimum 1000 word assessment and recommendation . And get on with it .

Less of the "Comrades"or I will start addressing you in the way that I suspect is most appropriate .Look at Douglas McGregor for regular updates and Moon Of Alabama and Simplicius for deeply researched and scrupulously presented reports and analyses .Other brands available . Then report back here with a minimum 1000 word assessment and recommendation . And get on with it .
I used 'comrades' because it seems you relish a victory of a authoritarian dictator who invaded his neighbor after annexing a part of their country. So I ask, who do you want to win?

As for your sources, there are plenty other sources that come to the exact opposite conclusion. How many experts believed this war would still be going on this long?

So Russia conquered the Ukraine once so they own it forever? Will the British go back into India now?
No one owns anything forever. The strong invade the weak and borders change. That's been a constant throughout history.

No one owns anything forever. The strong invade the weak and borders change. That's been a constant throughout history.
As the ancient Athenians said: the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must. Of course in this instance the US is strong and can we do what we wish to a weaker country such as Russia.

As the ancient Athenians said: the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must. Of course in this instance the US is strong and can we do what we wish to a weaker country such as Russia.
Is that the president of a strong country falling off the stairs 👆👆👆every time he tries to mount a plane?

Much like firearms level the playing field between a 110lb grandmother and a 300lb rape convict released by a liberal Soros prosecutor, Russia’s nuclear arsenal negates our military advantage.

Forum List

Back