Germany wants to lock up quarantine objectors in psychiatric hospitals guarded by police

Where is your evidence that they are declaring sane people to be insane? What youre saying sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.
Why are people institutionalized in psychiatric wards instead of simply put in jail? Even someone as apparently thick as you must see the obvious implications?

Where is your evidence that they are declaring sane people to be insane? What youre saying sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.
Why are people institutionalized in psychiatric wards instead of simply put in jail? Even someone as apparently thick as you must see the obvious implications?
Because they are trying to social distance, which is tough to do if you have everyone in the same jail. Come on man, use some logic.

The NWO unmasked!
1586569411801.jpeg

Unfortunately OP, the NWO is yesterday’s news. You apparently are stuck in the 90s.

Because they are trying to social distance, which is tough to do if you have everyone in the same jail. Come on man, use some logic.
How is that different than in the psych ward? Are you under the impression that there is a lot more room to move around there, or something?
Because there isn't.

How is that different than in the psych ward? Are you under the impression that there is a lot more room to move around there, or something?
Because there isn't.
A psych ward + a jail = 2 places, which means you reduce the jailed population by half.

Because there isn't.
A psych ward + a jail = 2 places, which means you reduce the jailed population by half.
I'm not seeing it work that way, are you?
How many mutts have the cops brought to you and tried to drop on your facility with an Emergency Detention Order because the jail refused them for being too wasted, and the drunk tank, (excuse me..... "sobering center") refused them because they started fake coughing and said they were short of breath? Because I'm seeing it happen at least 3-4 times a week and usually more..... and you know what we do with them? We check their vitals, UA them, take their blood, the ER doc chats with them and then we let them take a nap, usually give them a meal, and then when the psychiatrist shows up in the morning, they evaluate and immediately discharge out into the street 3/4s of them, because they're full of shit, and faking. (This shit, this massive misuse and waste of resources btw, is a major reason why healthcare is so expensive in this country. It's also why it's so damn hard to actually get mental health resources to the people that need them the most. Because there is a huge number of frauds and con artists between the truly mentally ill, and the care they need.)
The point is, that these people are regularly being released back into the population to wander and possibly infect others. There is also a strong likelihood that though they may be clean upon arrival, they could be exposed themselves during their visit to the hospital (that the cops dragged them to) and infected there, and then released to spread it further.

It is a mistake to assume the folks running a medical facility have any fucking clue what they are doing. That is even more true of psych facilities. Most of it is pure stupidity and CYA due to regs and law, rather than deliberate maliciousness (although there are instances of that as well) but that's plenty of carnage by itself.

Are you under the impression Germany's jails are filling up with people that refuse to self quarantine?
:D Good one!
No, i assume they have the regular number of people in jail, and they dont want to bring in any more than that, hence the reason why they are finding alternative sites to keep people who defy the quarantine order. If you have any logic, you must know that i will be proven right in a couple weeks. No one will be deemed insane, at which point you are going to look rather silly.

No, i assume they have the regular number of people in jail, and they dont want to bring in any more than that, hence the reason why they are finding alternative sites to keep people who defy the quarantine order. If you have any logic, you must know that i will be proven right in a couple weeks. No one will be deemed insane, at which point you are going to look rather silly.
The Germans have to throw people in their psych wards for running wild in the streets first.

The Germans have to throw people in their psych wards for running wild in the streets first.
If youre referring to their shitty new immigrant population, id rather they just send them back to the shitholes they came from.

Because the Fake Corona Pandemic has been invented by commies. Misusage of psychiatry for elimination of dissents is widely common in all countries run by lefts.

If youre referring to their shitty new immigrant population, id rather they just send them back to the shitholes they came from.
I wasn't, but I can't disagree with you. My daughter, son in law and grand children live near Berlin and
the German's response to their problem is schizophrenic at best, as far as I can tell as I monitor. Germany passes controversial migration law

Most of Germans are indeed mentally ill. Only the last morons can still tolerate the bunch of good-for-nothing corrupted liars named as politicians.

Forum List

Back