Secret Societies - Hows, Whos and when's and how to get me banned.

Think what you want, no matter how misguided it is. We don't worship anyone at our Lodge or Temples. We only better ourselves as men.

Same process as the Church of Scientology and the Yogi's of old, balanced and creative thoughts. I have been through a few different course's on a few sides learning what people know. I never had to pay money because as we all know knowledge is free and some elite mason's think that the rest of the people are fools for not figuring out the allegory and use money as coercion for secrecy. It makes it more powerful when they say they have more and more secrets. Bait and tackle, line and sinker you get hooked. You have your entire network and connections that are lost if you step out of bounds and rules. Your in your in. Make your reports that others are talking outside.

So quoting the Bible is a sign of the Satan?

If Jesus is Satan, and the aliens wrote the Bible.

or in a worse position having been programmed by it..

I was once told by my Grand Father, who is alive and retired from military and was a rocket engineer that worked on the Apache Helicopter and the Tomahawk Missile his math was responsible for the accuracy of these machines, anyways he let me know that this world is not what it seems and someone will always lie to me until the day ends because they have nothing to benefit by telling you. That's all he told me. Then he gave me an awkward hand shake and said at this rate I'd never know what he was talking about.

Moral - same people here.

What has any Skull&Bones member done to show a conflict of interest? And how does this relate to Freemasonry and your thinking its evil?

Well, I have put much of my heart into it. I take pride in what I do, what I do I try to do well, go beyond standards or expectations. Heart and Soul usually means complete faith or vital part of an experience, by this it would be correct, but I have a feeling you have rude intentions. My soul is intact and has been sold to no one.

The thing is that seems to be blind to everyone here, and I know you guys are protecting your organization, is the fact that secret societies exist and to what extend and influence they have is unknown to anyone that is unaware of them.

That is deception and can not be trusted. If it was all it was cracked up to be then there would be no secrets and no secrets should be kept from the inhabitants of this planet that are vital to survival and we should all be put on the same playing field so we all have an equal opportunity. Now if you do not see oppression and coercion in that then I am not the one that is blind.

You might say I don't know because I am not in, exactly my point. Why do I need to be in the club to know what the club does and the secrets, but the club decides my outcome if I am unaware of it. Doesn't seem fair at all.

All these organizations are the same with different names to throw people of and a deflection as the Super Mod said.

I have not been threw the level of Free Masonry as others had but I have been through more levels of Scientology then level 8 at the current COS has. I have been through over 20 levels. I mention this because as the levels go up you get more secrets/technology to use. One the outside and to the current members the highest level is 8, so how can I do over 20?

Secret number 8 which I have no problem telling because we should all know.
I will make it plain for you and is all in your understanding on how you use it.

YOU ARE THE CAUSE AND EFFECT OVER LIFE

I don't know if anyone else knows this but you never left heaven. This universe was created because not everyone agreed with heaven so God alouded an alternate existance to be created and people to forget.

When they say visualize what you want like the secret and your thoughts change the future they do. We are in a machine that we created the reality. However we can change the way things are if we so please. If more people get together with and idea and the same vision things change at a rapid pace.

Jesus came because the people of old forgot that they were playing a game and we being taken advatange of others in this universe. That is the aliens and the evil.

This is where all the Bible, Mayans and other prophets get their information. They all have had contact with the outside or others that know other information. This was to create a vision. Everyone buys into that because the are told about it and read about it, so that is what is comming true. That is what people are visualizing.

It is really that simple, you are eternal... this is your future video game that you are playing.

You are already in the future but put yourself in the past. When you are waiting for the future, you are waiting for where you already are... this existance is alternate and it is a game. So if you want to become a player in the game you must make this realization.

Your game is to come up with an ideal universe with your people, conquer evil and live with prosperity while discovering what this universe holds in mystery.

You get to play life over and over again if you choose. You are infinate, you are God playing. You are God as we all are.

Once one supernatural person appears on the TV a bunch more will, then everyone will be because they see it. It helps them visualze if they see people do it. Then they can believe it...

You are the cause over life.

You know the war of good and evil and you are likely to understand why that needed to be stopped.

As it is said, Free Will... up to you to decide.(I have to say that makes it a theory, now its something you must investigate)

If you know everything then you know nothing.

Forum List

Back