Germany experimenting with mind altering " love" drugs to make people more accepting of migrants

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Germany experimenting with mind-altering "Love" drugs to make people more accepting of migrants - Geller Report
LOVE DRUG: WESTERNERS ARE KINDER TO MIGRANTS WHEN GIVEN THE ‘LOVE HORMONE’ OXYTOCIN AND PUT UNDER PEER PRESSURE, SCIENTISTS FIND
ACADEMICS NOTE THAT PEOPLE TEND TO BE MORE ‘ALTRUISTIC TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAN TO PERFECT STRANGERS’ – BUT THINK THEY KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THIS.
By Jasper Hamill, The Sun, 15th August 2017 (thanks to Alan):

Researchers from the University of Bonn said that humans tend to be generally kinder to friends and family than strangers.

In the first control experiment, experts found that Germans were more generous to migrants than locals.

“We were surprised that the participants in the first experiment donated around 20 per cent more to refugees than to local people in need,” said Nina Marsh from Professor Hurlemann’s team.

"Half of the participants were then given oxytocin, which made people who already had a favourable attitude to migrants give more money – but did not change the attitude of people who had a negative outlook on migration and did not make them hand over more cash."

==================================

And for the smartasses or should that be DUMBASSES no this is not from inforwars and even if it was so freaking what, the very sources you can't seem to go to are the very sources that don't feed the public BS FKN LIES to take this country down.
Most who insult the messenger(s) are to fkn stupid to realize any of the evidence taking place right in front of their faces.

Last edited:
Calm down. You DO usually post alternative facts from lying, racist, RWNJ links.

Like ^^^ this ^^^ one.

Why in the world would an American want to read garbage from that site? Or from info wars?

Oxytocin increases social altruism — Universität Bonn

Gellers website, why doesn't the OP find the source. That is what is called research and it might be a study on what makes people more giving and sociable , maybe for use later as an antisocial behavior medication. The more we learn about the human psyche the more we can understand what makes people tick.

I so doubt as Geller might want to imply is they have plans to add to drinking water to create a love fest among immigrants and locals.

Geller can use a double dose in my opinion.

So they can feel good while they are dying from their stab wounds? How compassionate the Germans are....
Give them heroin instead. They won't even see the terrorists coming!

Now now, the heroin dealer was in the OP previous thread.

So they can feel good while they are dying from their stab wounds? How compassionate the Germans are....
Give them heroin instead. They won't even see the terrorists coming!
They'll give the drugs to German women so they'll be more "accepting" to Muslim "love making."

Bill Cosby would find approval in Germany.

Penelope, post: 17944915, member: 50023"]
Oxytocin increases social altruism — Universität Bonn
On average, the oxytocin group donated twice as much for social projects - 4.50 euros more on average - than did the untreated participants," says Marsh.

Gellers website, why doesn't the OP find the source. That is what is called research and it might be a study on what makes people more giving and sociable , maybe for use later as an antisocial behavior medication. The more we learn about the human psyche the more we can understand what makes people tick.

I so doubt as Geller might want to imply is they have plans to add to drinking water to create a love fest among immigrants and locals.

Geller can use a double dose in my opinion.

So does crack and ectasy.... Cocaine has always been considered a social drug. The UN would love for the world to become drug addled. But not really for social reasons.

Last I checked both of the above are illegal. Also I do not consider either of the above social drugs, but they do not call the US a Prozac (which is legal and sometimes necessary) nation for nothing. This has nothing to do with illegal drugs , its research.

Forum List

Back