German Prof: Climate Science Politicized, Exaggerated, Filled With “Fantasy”, “Fairy Tales”…”Paris Accord Already Dead”!

11-201042-hallstaetter-2003.jpg

Clouds?

Blind eyes?

Ah ... you want us to see the to home in the corner ... yes, a warmer world is MUCH better for humans ... what was once Arctic wasteland is now someone's backyard ...

Still blind?

Nice to see what an US-satellite photographed 10,000 years ago.

Shortest: The very fast drastic current climate change is a catastrophe caused from human beings with a wrong form of energy management in industrial dimensions. Main problem: CO2-output. Study the Venus if you like to know what a greenhouse gas effect is able to do in an extreme worst case scenario.

Last edited:
Shortest: The very fast drastic current climate change is a catastrophe caused from human beings with a wrong form of energy management in industrial dimensions. Main problem: CO2-output. Study the Venus if you like to know what a greenhouse gas effect is able to do in an extreme worst case scenario.

How are you defining "very fast" in numeric terms? ... Which climate is changing? ... why are you belching CO2 by posting to the internet? ... why would carbon dioxide in our atmosphere cause the Earth's orbit to decay down to Venus'? ... why do you love ice so much? ...

20% of the world's population has no energy to manage ... you advocate depriving them forever ... heartless and cruel ... I understand they're non-whites and don't deserve the simple luxuries like refrigeration and a decent stove ... your racism knows no bounds ... what an awful person you are ...

This post brought to you by Bonneville Power Administration ... killing fish since 1938 ... just grinding them up in the carbon-neutral hydro-turbines ...

How are you defining "very fast" in numeric terms? ... Which climate is changing? ... why are you belching CO2 by posting to the internet? ... why would carbon dioxide in our atmosphere cause the Earth's orbit to decay down to Venus'? ... why do you love ice so much? ...

20% of the world's population has no energy to manage ... you advocate depriving them forever ... heartless and cruel ... I understand they're non-whites and don't deserve the simple luxuries like refrigeration and a decent stove ... your racism knows no bounds ... what an awful person you are ...

This post brought to you by Bonneville Power Administration ... killing fish since 1938 ... just grinding them up in the carbon-neutral hydro-turbines ...
no comment

Nice to see what an US-satellite photographed 10,000 years ago.

Are you disputing the geologic record?

" Large, continental ice sheets in the Northern Hemisphere have grown and retreated many times in the past. We call times with large ice sheets “glacial periods” (or ice ages) and times without large ice sheets “interglacial periods.” The most recent glacial period occurred between about 120,000 and 11,500 years ago. Since then, Earth has been in an interglacial period called the Holocene. Glacial periods are colder, dustier, and generally drier than interglacial periods. These glacial–interglacial cycles are apparent in many marine and terrestrial paleoclimate records from around the world..."

no comment
Is that German for you surrender?

no comment
This means it makes not any sense to discuss with unreal people about real problems.

no comment
This means it makes not any sense to discuss with irreal people about real problems.
No. It makes no sense to discuss anything with people who reply with no comment instead of acknowledging the point.

... 20% of the world's population has no energy to manage ...

I find it always amusing when US-Americans hide themselve behind victims. Their anyway not very important energy problems in context climate change are easily to solve. The problem are the industrialized nations. The USA was and is a main problem in this context.

no comment
This means it makes not any sense to discuss with irreal people about real problems.
No. It makes no sense to discuss anything with people who reply with no comment instead of acknowledging the point.
no comment

This means it makes not any sense to discuss with unreal people about real problems.

Don't get me wrong ... of course weather can be a real problem ... hurricanes, tornadoes, lobes of Arctic air pushing across Florida ... but climate is average weather ... what problems are caused by slight changes in average weather? ... there's nothing about a +2ºC temperature increase that effects problematic weather ... except a few place will see less freezing mornings ...
I find it always amusing when US-Americans hide themselve behind victims. Their anyway not very important energy problems in context climate change are easily to solve. The problem are the industrialized nations. The USA was and is a main problem in this context.

I agree ... the main reason I'm always quick to point out the suffering in impoverished nations ... the question is: Is it better to severely reduce US productivity, or begin the process of providing basic electric service to these impoverished nations ... or some manner of balance between the two ...

Are you willing to ditch your A/C and cut your meat consumption in half? ...

Don't get me wrong ... of course weather can be a real problem ... hurricanes, tornadoes, lobes of Arctic air pushing across Florida ... but climate is average weather ... what problems are caused by slight changes in average weather? ... there's nothing about a +2ºC temperature increase that effects problematic weather ... except a few place will see less freezing mornings ...

I agree ... the main reason I'm always quick to point out the suffering in impoverished nations ... the question is: Is it better to severely reduce US productivity, or begin the process of providing basic electric service to these impoverished nations ... or some manner of balance between the two ...

Are you willing to ditch your A/C and cut your meat consumption in half? ...

No comment

German Prof: Climate Science Politicized, Exaggerated, Filled With “Fantasy”, “Fairy Tales”…”Paris Accord Already Dead”!
Charles Rotter / 2 days ago October 7, 2020

Reposted from The No Tricks Zone

In an interview with publicist Roland Tichy, Prof. Fritz Vahrenholt – one of the founders of Germany’s modern environmental movement – said we have in fact three generations time to revamp the world’s energy supply system to one that is cleaner and sustainable.

He rejects the Fridays For Future claim that there are only 12 years left.

Blashphemy!
He's a white supremacist and wayciss to Blasphemy! Fwap fwap fwap
So what? Any moron can say anything.

It makes no sense to discuss anything with people who reply with no comment instead of acknowledging the point.
It also makes no sense to make big science claims and use all your energy arguing them with nonscientists. But ou would get laughed out of the room in any crowd of geologists, physicists, meteorologists, or oceanographers. And you know it. So here you are.

It makes no sense to discuss anything with people who reply with no comment instead of acknowledging the point.
It also makes no sense to make big science claims and use all your energy arguing them with nonscientists. But ou would get laughed out of the room in any crowd of geologists, physicists, meteorologists, or oceanographers. And you know it. So here you are.
Speak for yourself. I was a practicing engineer for 36 years. Who the fuck are you?

Speak for yourself. I was a practicing engineer for 36 years. Who the fuck are you?
So, not a scientist. Not exactly breaking news.

So, not a scientist. Not exactly breaking news.
Engineering is the commercial application of science. Who the fuck are you?

Forum List

Back