Geraldo Rivera Must Be Fired From Fox News ASAP!

Geraldo is an idiot that should be fired, not because he’s a liberal, it’s good to have a mixture of both liberals and conservatives on television for interesting debates. He should be fired because he’s an emotionally driven no nothing with a big mouth.
So what about Tucker Carlson -- he basically said the same thing???

Geraldo just had the balls to say it to someone's face.....but that is emotional??

Geraldo is wrong to have apologized for something he believes......but he isn't wrong for what he said -- unless you are saying Trump is wrong for saying the SAME THING

Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

See, that's the difference between FNC, and the other DNC outlets. At FNC you get diversity of opinion, instead of mindless, emotional stupidity that never ends.
Do you understand that the only reason this is a news story is because someone had a different opinion??

And, I don't believe Geraldo should be let go for that...

Do you also understand that that person had to apologize for that opinion??

And he should...There is NO reason, even on the opinion commentary side for people to be outrageous just for the sake of being so...

And what is a DNC outlet??

The other alaphabit outlets out there....

By the way, Shep Smith was forced out of Fox for his "opinions"

Smith was supposed to be hard news...he dug his own grave with injecting his opinions...

Meanwhile, a former republican congressman has his own show on MSNBC

Are you talking about Mika's husband? Don't make me laugh....

...a former Bush press secretary also has her own show....and people like Bill Kristol, David Brooks. Rick Wilson and Michael Gershon (ALL REPUBLICANS) gets invited on day after day after day....

All anti Trump people....In fact I would say with confidence that's the only way a "Republican" would be allowed to appear on those networks.
Those republicans you called Anti-trumpers will be welcomed back with open arms after Trump -- because those republicans will still give the 1% every tax cut they ask for, attempt to destroy social security and medicare -- as they have always done -- and blow the same racist dog whistles that republicans always have -- they just disagree with the fact Trump says the quiet part out loud.....

Congradulations, the indoctrination was sucessful...

And shep smith didn't give his opinion -- he gave the facts -- but since Trumpers hate facts, they mistake them for opinions.....

LOL....Give me a break....The only people who would say that are those who believe opinion journalism is the way it should be....Face it, Shep dug his own grave....

So again.....did Bush lie us into Iraq or not?? and why did folks like Kilmeade get so triggered by it??

No, He acted on intelligence he had at the time...Now, please don't tell me you're one of those Saddam sychophants who would rather see him still in power tourtering people...

And as for Morning Joe -- they gave Trump a platform through out the whole 2016 campaign -- and every time he came on -- they fawned over him....they 100% helped him get elected...they only oppose Trump because he hurt their feelings...but they are NOT liberals...

OH please...The only reason liberal outlets promoted Trump is because they thought he would be a walk over to a Clinton win....Then got all psycho when that was 100% wrong.

Now tell me a liberal on Fox who has his own show......I'll wait

Juan Williams for one....As one of the Co Host's of "the Five" he is wildly polular...

Geraldo is an idiot that should be fired, not because he’s a liberal, it’s good to have a mixture of both liberals and conservatives on television for interesting debates. He should be fired because he’s an emotionally driven no nothing with a big mouth.

Geraldo just had the balls to say it to someone's face.....but that is emotional??

Geraldo is wrong to have apologized for something he believes......but he isn't wrong for what he said -- unless you are saying Trump is wrong for saying the SAME THING

Never apologize for saying something you believe.
I second this as long as what a person puts out there is delivered in a polite and respectful way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Of course, what is put out there will never set well with some people no matter how nice the delivery is.

See, that's the difference between FNC, and the other DNC outlets. At FNC you get diversity of opinion, instead of mindless, emotional stupidity that never ends.
Do you understand that the only reason this is a news story is because someone had a different opinion??

And he should...There is NO reason, even on the opinion commentary side for people to be outrageous just for the sake of being so...

Smith was supposed to be hard news...he dug his own grave with injecting his opinions...

...a former Bush press secretary also has her own show....and people like Bill Kristol, David Brooks. Rick Wilson and Michael Gershon (ALL REPUBLICANS) gets invited on day after day after day....

All anti Trump people....In fact I would say with confidence that's the only way a "Republican" would be allowed to appear on those networks.
Those republicans you called Anti-trumpers will be welcomed back with open arms after Trump -- because those republicans will still give the 1% every tax cut they ask for, attempt to destroy social security and medicare -- as they have always done -- and blow the same racist dog whistles that republicans always have -- they just disagree with the fact Trump says the quiet part out loud.....

And shep smith didn't give his opinion -- he gave the facts -- but since Trumpers hate facts, they mistake them for opinions.....

LOL....Give me a break....The only people who would say that are those who believe opinion journalism is the way it should be....Face it, Shep dug his own grave....

So again.....did Bush lie us into Iraq or not?? and why did folks like Kilmeade get so triggered by it??

No, He acted on intelligence he had at the time...Now, please don't tell me you're one of those Saddam sychophants who would rather see him still in power tourtering people...

And as for Morning Joe -- they gave Trump a platform through out the whole 2016 campaign -- and every time he came on -- they fawned over him....they 100% helped him get elected...they only oppose Trump because he hurt their feelings...but they are NOT liberals...

OH please...The only reason liberal outlets promoted Trump is because they thought he would be a walk over to a Clinton win....Then got all psycho when that was 100% wrong.

Juan Williams for one....As one of the Co Host's of "the Five" he is wildly polular...
Bawahahahahahahhahaha @ Juan Williams

He doesn't have his own show...he is one guy on a show with four other conservative tools..and he is there to perform like a minstrel

Bawahahahahahahhahaha @ Juan Williams

He doesn't have his own show...he is one guy on a show with four other conservative tools..and he is there to perform like a minstrel
speaking of tools, has old broke down Joe died yet?

Geraldo Rivera apologizes to Brian Kilmeade after on-air clash over Iran

Yesterday on Fox & Friends, radical communist Geraldo Rivera and his mustache; went off script and betrayed Brian Kilmeade, Fox News, George Bush and everything the Republican party stood for in the past 20 years......and it is past time that he be fired -- just like Shep Smith needed to be fired....watch your backs Neil Cavuto and Chris Wallace...

"Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera on Friday apologized to "Fox & Friends" host Brian Kilmeade for saying that Kilmeade had "never met a war you didn't like." Earlier on Fox and Friends, Geraldo said of the drone strike on Soleimani, 'Don't for a minute start cheering this on, what we have done, what we have unleashed," Rivera said to Kilmeade. 'I will cheer it on. I am elated," Kilmeade injected. "Then you, like Lindsey Graham, have never met a war you didn't like," Rivera shot back, referencing the South Carolina Republican senator, a foreign policy hawk. "That is not true, don't even say that," Kilmeade responded."

Brian Kilmeade was right about the war in Iraq then, and he is right now -- we had to take out Soleimani so our soldiers would be safe. This Soleimani was a bad guy and we needed to take him out, now whatever attacks he had planned are stopped...tensions will soon de-escalate in the region and Iran as well as others will start to respect American power more or face more consequences.

Trump himself said that Soleimani was caught in the act of carrying out more attacks -- now that has been stopped -- because as soon as those militias in Iraq learned their leader was killed -- they quickly called off all planned attacks....However, I am sad to say, conservative Christian patriot, Tucker Carslon came to the defense of Geraldo...

"There's been virtually no debate or discussion about this, but America is lumbering toward a new Middle East war,” he said on Tucker Carlson Tonight. “We have to say it is one that official Washington has wanted for decades.' He went on to call those advocating war with Iran “reckless and incompetent” and that they were the same people who want U.S. citizens to ignore the “threat” of illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border" <<<---- fortunately, Tucker was able to save himself by shoe-horning in the "Meskans" ......well played sir...well played indeed....
Still trolling Biff?

you dont believe a single word you wrote

Yesterday on Fox & Friends, radical communist Geraldo Rivera and his mustache; went off script and betrayed Brian Kilmeade, Fox News, George Bush and everything the Republican party stood for in the past 20 years......and it is past time that he be fired -- just like Shep Smith needed to be fired....watch your backs Neil Cavuto and Chris Wallace...

"Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera on Friday apologized to "Fox & Friends" host Brian Kilmeade for saying that Kilmeade had "never met a war you didn't like." Earlier on Fox and Friends, Geraldo said of the drone strike on Soleimani, 'Don't for a minute start cheering this on, what we have done, what we have unleashed," Rivera said to Kilmeade. 'I will cheer it on. I am elated," Kilmeade injected. "Then you, like Lindsey Graham, have never met a war you didn't like," Rivera shot back, referencing the South Carolina Republican senator, a foreign policy hawk. "That is not true, don't even say that," Kilmeade responded."

Brian Kilmeade was right about the war in Iraq then, and he is right now -- we had to take out Soleimani so our soldiers would be safe. This Soleimani was a bad guy and we needed to take him out, now whatever attacks he had planned are stopped...tensions will soon de-escalate in the region and Iran as well as others will start to respect American power more or face more consequences.

Trump himself said that Soleimani was caught in the act of carrying out more attacks -- now that has been stopped -- because as soon as those militias in Iraq learned their leader was killed -- they quickly called off all planned attacks....However, I am sad to say, conservative Christian patriot, Tucker Carslon came to the defense of Geraldo...

"There's been virtually no debate or discussion about this, but America is lumbering toward a new Middle East war,” he said on Tucker Carlson Tonight. “We have to say it is one that official Washington has wanted for decades.' He went on to call those advocating war with Iran “reckless and incompetent” and that they were the same people who want U.S. citizens to ignore the “threat” of illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border" <<<---- fortunately, Tucker was able to save himself by shoe-horning in the "Meskans" ......well played sir...well played indeed....
Still trolling Biff?

you dont believe a single word you wrote
Still having to pretend you weren't gung ho for invading Iraq??

Only approved DNC talking points should be allowed on air.

So the DNC dictates what should be on Fox News??

My God you conservatives are the biggest bunch of cucks ever

So the DNC dictates what should be on Fox News??

My God you conservatives are the biggest bunch of cucks ever

Why do you believe that people need "differing opinions" anyway?

The Truth is what the CCPdemocrat Party says it is

Geraldo makes the late Alan Colmes (who was a liberal on Fox News) look even better...JMO
Although, I didn't agree with everything Alan said before he passed away, but he made more sense than Geraldo ever does.

So Bush didn't lie us into Iraq??

This is why I know when a trumper tells me they were always against the war in Iraq -- they are being full of shit....

No, a ton of democrats lied us into Iraq including Joe Biden himself.

You really might not want to get into who supported the Iraq war. You won't win that.

The bottom line is Gutfeld is far more valuable to FOX than the token, nobody, Geraldo. Geraldo is like the lettuce you serve the delicious main course on, all for show.

Forum List

Back